You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2015 11:21 am  #1

What are you listening to?

Since the Best ofs are horrible this week, what are you listening to? I mainly listen on demand and I'm already up to date on Dirty Sexy Funny, Dirty Pop and Andy Cohen's shows...

12/22/2015 11:33 am  #2

Re: What are you listening to?

i'm contemplating listing to sam robert's podcast post Republican debate...we will see.  Nicole was also on his show last week (i believe) and they really are always good. 

12/22/2015 12:53 pm  #3

I've been listening to Opie in the morning. 

12/22/2015 1:28 pm  #4

I listen to Radio Andy a lot now. 

12/22/2015 2:28 pm  #5

DSF on demand

12/22/2015 3:33 pm  #6

cnn, msnbc. also listen to Hits 1 morning mash-up with nicole

12/22/2015 3:49 pm  #7

timetowakeup wrote:

Hits 1 morning mash-up with nicole

I'm really liking this! We listen to that station at work, but I've never listened to the morning show, good mix of music, fun & info. 

12/23/2015 7:51 am  #8

Covino and rich are live this week through today.

12/23/2015 10:00 am  #9

Can't find anything to listen to, so I started watching Making of a Murderer on Netflix, it's really good!!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

12/23/2015 10:37 am  #10

I am really loving DSF. They have their shit together and it's pretty entertaining.

12/23/2015 10:40 am  #11

FKFriday wrote:

timetowakeup wrote:

Hits 1 morning mash-up with nicole

I'm really liking this! We listen to that station at work, but I've never listened to the morning show, good mix of music, fun & info. 

u r right.   they do have a lot of fun and I have learned lots of lyrics to lots of songs I previously never listened to

12/23/2015 10:40 pm  #12

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Can't find anything to listen to, so I started watching Making of a Murderer on Netflix, it's really good!!

I'm on episode 10 right now. Loving this show. Not as much as The Jinx or Serial, but it's a good mix of both!! 

12/23/2015 10:51 pm  #13

Just started listening to Serial. It started out great then started to slow down a bit. I'm in the middle of Season 1.

On_Point wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I'm on episode 10 right now. Loving this show. Not as much as The Jinx or Serial, but it's a good mix of both!! 

12/23/2015 10:57 pm  #14

meepmeep wrote:

Just started listening to Serial. It started out great then started to slow down a bit. I'm in the middle of Season 1.

On_Point wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Do you by chance know if this was the show jenny mccarthy was talking about on DSF? I heard her say something about a murder show she was watching on netflix but didn't catch the name.

12/23/2015 11:33 pm  #15

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

meepmeep wrote:

On_Point wrote:

Do you by chance know if this was the show jenny mccarthy was talking about on DSF? I heard her say something about a murder show she was watching on netflix but didn't catch the name.

I didn't hear, but it probably is! It's been getting some hype. I highly recommend it! 

12/24/2015 1:18 pm  #16

meepmeep wrote:

On_Point wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Listened to Serial, season 1 last year after Tay talked about it on Wake Up. About murder of high school student in 90s and her ex boyfriend was convicted of the murder... But did he do it?!?!  LOVED it, I really liked Sarah Koenig's way of telling the story. Serial, season 2 just started a couple weeks ago and I'm listening that now, again really interesting and it's about a solider who was held prisoner by Taliban for 5 years. Good stuff. Highly recommend season 1!

12/24/2015 1:45 pm  #17

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

meepmeep wrote:

On_Point wrote:

Listened to Serial, season 1 last year after Tay talked about it on Wake Up. About murder of high school student in 90s and her ex boyfriend was convicted of the murder... But did he do it?!?!  LOVED it, I really liked Sarah Koenig's way of telling the story. Serial, season 2 just started a couple weeks ago and I'm listening that now, again really interesting and it's about a solider who was held prisoner by Taliban for 5 years. Good stuff. Highly recommend season 1!

I'm listening to Serial Season 2 also! So good, I hope the next episode is up tonight!!

12/24/2015 3:14 pm  #18

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

meepmeep wrote:

I'm listening to Serial Season 2 also! So good, I hope the next episode is up tonight!!

New episode is up! Enjoy!

12/24/2015 11:33 pm  #19

Have you all listened to Undisclosed? I'm surprised Tay hasn't talked about it on the show. Amazing!

12/25/2015 2:40 am  #20

I have never listened to Morning Mashup, but a lot of people on here like it. Is there any podcast or Twitter-like place to listen to it? Cancelled me Sirius sub recently and I would want to check the show out before I re subscribe.
Serial and the jinx were awesome. I just listened to serial season 1 a few weeks ago. Wow so interesting.season 2 is turning out good so far, but season 1 was crazy good.

12/25/2015 9:16 am  #21

Just started listening to Juicy Scoop-Heather MacDonald's podcast. If you like pop culture, it's pretty good. I find her really bitchy, but she's also funny, and has good guests on.

12/25/2015 10:20 am  #22

ChanelBag wrote:

Have you all listened to Undisclosed? I'm surprised Tay hasn't talked about it on the show. Amazing!

Undisclosed was sooo good too!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

12/25/2015 12:30 pm  #23

Undisclosed is a podcast? What's the premise?

12/25/2015 12:43 pm  #24

It's kinda like Serial - all about Adnan's case but it's done by his cousin (the lawyer) and a few others and it looks at the case more in depth than Serial. It's awesome!

12/25/2015 12:55 pm  #25

ChanelBag wrote:

It's kinda like Serial - all about Adnan's case but it's done by his cousin (the lawyer) and a few others and it looks at the case more in depth than Serial. It's awesome!

Looking forward to checking it out! Thanks!

12/25/2015 1:59 pm  #26

Thanks Chanel 

12/29/2015 8:30 pm  #27

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Just finished episode 3 of Making a Murderer on Netflix. Wtf, Wisconsin?!?! Can't wait to see what happens next!

12/29/2015 9:49 pm  #28

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Just finished episode 3 of Making a Murderer on Netflix. Wtf, Wisconsin?!?! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Omg it is so crazy. I watched all 10 episodes over the weekend. I can't stop thinking about it.

12/30/2015 11:38 am  #29

ChanelBag wrote:

Thank you!  I'm so excited.
I listened to the first season of Serial and when it finished, that's all I wanted to talk about. I was sucked in bad.
I just downloaded the first ep of Undisclosed and this will fill my 6-9 void until T&K come back. -- I have a desk job, on a computer, and so I keep my headphones in all day.

12/30/2015 4:24 pm  #30

meepmeep wrote:

Listened to Serial, season 1 last year after Tay talked about it on Wake Up. About murder of high school student in 90s and her ex boyfriend was convicted of the murder... But did he do it?!?! LOVED it, I really liked Sarah Koenig's way of telling the story. Serial, season 2 just started a couple weeks ago and I'm listening that now, again really interesting and it's about a solider who was held prisoner by Taliban for 5 years. Good stuff. Highly recommend season 1!

On_Point wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

what kind of show is Serial?  anyone got a link.  I've just gotten so used to every radio personality and many tv pundits going on vacation between Christmas and New Years.

on a related note weigh in on your fav tv guilty pleasure (something you would not admit to everyone that you watch.)  mines is Cops and Parking Wars

Board footera