You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2016 8:33 am  #1

New Website!

I like how she has a forum "for nice people" lol

Wake Up With Tay

1/05/2016 9:25 am  #2

Re: New Website!

I can't help but secretly think this whole new website (and forum) were created as a response to the fact that the fans went elsewhere (Reddit and now this) to have a place to discuss the show. There's so much activity on this forum, it would have been smart for Katie to contact the creator of this site and ask permission to link it to their webpage rather than create yet another space for fans. We've all gathered here! If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

1/05/2016 9:50 am  #3

The "new" website and forum is so poorly designed!!!!!! Ewww!! The constant video of pink ink or whatever is awful!!!!! Ew!

1/05/2016 10:05 am  #4

red_poppies83 wrote:

The "new" website and forum is so poorly designed!!!!!! Ewww!! The constant video of pink ink or whatever is awful!!!!! Ew!

Yes, and too much empty space. Very hard to look at. You did much better RP!!!

1/05/2016 12:43 pm  #5

RP......is that your comment about the blood??? All I can think of is emptying my Diva Cup after that lol

1/05/2016 2:45 pm  #6

I can't for the life of me figure out why they thought it necessary to create yet another sub-par website that no one will look at or update... Just respond to your listeners on FB like normal people!! That has to be way easier than taking all the exact same content that is on there and posting it to another site, don't you think? (And by "content", I mean the same 12 pictures that have been on wakeupcatchup for 5 years, and clips of the show that you can listen to on demand...well, provided it's up, and the correct day lmfao) Am I overlooking something spectacular here??

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

1/05/2016 3:04 pm  #7

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I can't for the life of me figure out why they thought it necessary to create yet another sub-par website that no one will look at or update... Just respond to your listeners on FB like normal people!! That has to be way easier than taking all the exact same content that is on there and posting it to another site, don't you think? (And by "content", I mean the same 12 pictures that have been on wakeupcatchup for 5 years, and clips of the show that you can listen to on demand...well, provided it's up, and the correct day lmfao) Am I overlooking something spectacular here??

No. and side from the worthless idea, it's an awful design with clunky features. The period blood has got to go. and the forum is not intuitive enough for me to suffer through using it. 

Last edited by On_Point (1/05/2016 3:12 pm)

1/05/2016 3:55 pm  #8

FKFriday wrote:

RP......is that your comment about the blood??? All I can think of is emptying my Diva Cup after that lol

OMG im going to vomit 

1/05/2016 4:02 pm  #9

I agree with all of you Ick. It's hard to read and is just not that good. The last website launch was supposed to be new and great and wasn't -- when a site is ignored by the administrator, no one visits, just a suggestion Wake Up with Tay. Why can't they just deal with the fact that there are fans who don't gush over them? 

1/05/2016 4:13 pm  #10

piopio12 wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

OMG im going to vomit 

Sorry lol

1/06/2016 8:06 am  #11

Dying. Yes.  That was my comment.

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

1/06/2016 8:38 am  #12

So wait is her blog website done now or is this just for the show? is she still doing the other one sporadically?

Last edited by Getmommieouttathabox (1/06/2016 1:56 pm)

1/06/2016 11:48 am  #13

"Bare with us"?

I. Cannot.

1/06/2016 12:06 pm  #14

So funny!! They changed the background and removed the forum... HAHA

So_Anyways wrote:

"Bare with us"?

I. Cannot.

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

1/06/2016 12:17 pm  #15

lololololololol! But the chair background is not much better. So hard to read! 

1/06/2016 12:40 pm  #16

Does everyone have to re-register again? It's not letting me login with my email/PW that I originally created... Aint nobody got time for that mess! I'll stick this forum thanks 😘😘😘

1/06/2016 12:43 pm  #17

So_Anyways wrote:

"Bare with us"?

I. Cannot.

^^^^maybe Tay actually is doing something herself for once - that atrocious spelling is a dead giveaway lol

1/06/2016 12:47 pm  #18

I don't low about it being mobile friendly. Loads fine on my laptop, it's a disaster on my phone though. Nothing is loading and the page is all out of whack and I can't scroll.

1/06/2016 12:48 pm  #19

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Does everyone have to re-register again? It's not letting me login with my email/PW that I originally created... Aint nobody got time for that mess! I'll stick this forum thanks 😘😘😘

I was having that issue yesturday, finally gave up. I'll stay here

1/06/2016 1:01 pm  #20

I am a professional web designer and graphic designer. This site was not built by a professional. Still love you though Tay and Kenny!

1/06/2016 1:09 pm  #21

This board is now coming up second on Google, and after three pages I still couldn't find the other. I wonder if people are winding up here looking for the shows website?

1/06/2016 1:12 pm  #22

FKFriday wrote:

This board is now coming up second on Google, and after three pages I still couldn't find the other. I wonder if people are winding up here looking for the shows website?

There is a ton of traffic on this forum, so Google views it as very important! Once their new site gets more traffic, it will start to bump up in the search ratings.

1/06/2016 1:15 pm  #23

FKCSmom wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

There is a ton of traffic on this forum, so Google views it as very important! Once their new site gets more traffic, it will start to bump up in the search ratings.

It's only today though. It's usually 5th or 6th on the page, after their FB, Twitter, Instagram, Taylor's own page, etc. Now it's second, at least for me. I haven't don't anything different about the way I come in though, so I don't think that's it.

1/06/2016 2:18 pm  #24

WeddingBitch wrote:

It is so easy to build a KILLER web site now with all the companies available, Squarespace, Livebooks, Weebly etc etc.... It looks like they built this site in the Way back machine.  I just don't get why they do everything the hard way.

I thought I heard her say yesterday that a listener built the site.  Did anyone else hear that?

1/06/2016 2:21 pm  #25

Yeah they said it quite a few times in the announcement clip

1/07/2016 9:13 am  #26

I don't think the wakeupwithtaylor.com girl wants to give up her site! not sure how website blogging works, and if you can transfer blog post to a new domain, but she has been on and off posting since Jan. 2009! holy cow.  found the link below of tay. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA-gksGFRqk&feature=player_embedded 

1/07/2016 2:46 pm  #27

red_poppies wrote:

So funny!! They changed the background and removed the forum... HAHA

So_Anyways wrote:

"Bare with us"?

I. Cannot.

I just went to the site and the old background is back. WTF!

1/07/2016 3:07 pm  #28

So wait a minute...... I just checked out that blog. She has a whole different web address!? So she owns the wake up domain, simply so it will reroute people to her blog? No one must read this blog since I've been a listener for damn near a decade and never knew it existed. And if she won't give them their domain, just for her own benefit that's effing batcrap crazy and selfish. I hope she doesn't expect them to buy it from her. What a great "fan". Smh

1/07/2016 3:28 pm  #29

It's also kind of sad because she has no comments and it's just very intermittent sad ramblings. I don't think the Internet would be losing anything if that CosmoRadio site disappears lol. 

1/07/2016 3:32 pm  #30

I think it would be hysterical if she wants them to buy it from her, kind of like charging your fans for miami vacation footage. LoL #karma

Board footera