You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 10:56 pm  #1

Commuters!! Lease or buy?

Looking to get into a new vehicle... I'm curious what you all have experienced as far as leading versus buying??

Small suv recommendations?

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/06/2016 8:51 am  #2

Re: Commuters!! Lease or buy?

red_poppies wrote:

Looking to get into a new vehicle... I'm curious what you all have experienced as far as leading versus buying??

I just leased a Buick Encore. It was the the first time I decided to lease rather than purchase. For me, it just makes sense because I like getting a new car every few years anyway. Fortunately, I also have a company car I use for work so I don't put a lot of miles on my own. It's a great little SUV, I love it!

2/06/2016 11:31 am  #3

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

. It was the the first time I decided to lease rather than purchase. For me, it just makes sense because I like getting a new car every few years anyway.

That's what my Dad has always said, nice to have brand new every few years. he just bought his truck because they have to do a much of modifications to pull a horse trailer.

I bought my car, I can't get my head around renting lol

My Mom drives a Cadillac SRV and its lovely. Her second or third and she loves them. A girl at work just got a Kia Soul and its really sharp. She says it drives great and tons a space for a smaller SUV.

2/06/2016 12:55 pm  #4

I have a Hyundai Tucson. Very inexpensive, have had very few issues and anything I did experience has been covered under their amazing warranty!

2/07/2016 9:30 am  #5

I have friends that lease personally and another one that gets a lease through her job.  The only concern is the milage, if you go over you pay out the ass.  If i'm not mistaken, if the lease is 3-years, by the time your 3 years are up you would be at the same place if you financed the car for 5 years. or something like that. except you then no longer have a car, you have to return it.  So you don't have equity? I could be wrong, I also keep my cars for like 5-6 years so i can have a bit of no car note time.  

2/12/2024 9:06 am  #6

updated for everyone .

4/11/2024 5:41 am  #7

better buy a car

4/14/2024 11:11 am  #8

How about a Fiat 500L ?

Last edited by CloudMiner (4/14/2024 11:12 am)

4/16/2024 9:15 am  #9

red_poppies wrote:

When it comes to leasing versus buying, it ultimately depends on your personal preferences and financial situation. Leasing typically offers lower monthly payments and allows you to drive a new car every few years, but you don't own the vehicle and may face mileage restrictions. Buying, on the other hand, allows you to own the vehicle outright and customize it as you see fit, but typically requires a larger upfront payment and higher monthly payments.

As for small SUV recommendations, some popular options include the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Subaru Crosstrek, and Mazda CX-5. It's important to consider factors such as fuel efficiency, interior space, safety features, and reliability when choosing a small SUV. It's also a good idea to test drive different models to see which one feels the most comfortable and suits your needs the best.

4/16/2024 9:15 am  #10

CloudMiner wrote:

How about a Fiat 500L ?

The Fiat 500L is a compact SUV that offers unique styling and a spacious interior. However, it has received mixed reviews from critics and consumers, with some praising its quirky design and practicality, while others have criticized its lackluster performance and reliability issues. It's important to do your research and test drive the vehicle to see if it meets your needs and expectations. Other small SUV options to consider include the Honda HR-V, Hyundai Kona, and Kia Soul.

Board footera