You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 9:39 am  #1

Shameless self promotion

Hey girl hey, hey boy hey! I just wanted to share with you guys my free Pilates and fitness classes on periscope. If you search for Fit.live by Valens you'll find myself broadcasting at 5pm CST and others (recipes, weight training, meal prep, nutrition advice, celebrity appearances!)throughout the day. We are working towards a 24/7 fitness channel all FO-FREEEEEE. Let me know if you have any questions and please share with your friends 🙂

2/24/2016 10:05 am  #2

Re: Shameless self promotion

That's awesome!!! Off to follow you!

2/24/2016 10:11 am  #3

Is that you in the photo?? I have a little girly crush on your abs! I'm going away in few weeks and thought I was back to bikini ready, now not so much lol

2/24/2016 10:23 am  #4

FKFriday wrote:

Is that you in the photo?? I have a little girly crush on your abs! I'm going away in few weeks and thought I was back to bikini ready, now not so much lol

Bahaha girl I feel you. That isn't me, that is one of our other ambassadors. They shuffle through our photos every couple of weeks. I gots the baby abs 🙏🏼 and thanks for the follow girl <3

2/24/2016 10:57 am  #5

I watched a few minutes, so fun! I'm gonna try and join in

Are you Canadian? You sound like my friends in Manitoba/Alberta!

2/24/2016 11:03 am  #6

I sure am! And I am from Manitoba! I live in Falcon Lake, about 10 mins to Ontario border. That is hilare you could tell that from the way I speak!

2/24/2016 11:15 am  #7

Lol one of my best friends is in Portage, moving to Winnipeg tomorrow!

2/24/2016 12:07 pm  #8

FKFriday wrote:

Lol one of my best friends is in Portage, moving to Winnipeg tomorrow!

Get outta here! I grew up in Pilot Mound, not far from Portage! I hope her move goes well!

3/29/2016 11:27 am  #9

Hi ladies! I have been using Younique beauty products for a few months and love it so much I decided to become a presenter to be able to share the fun with friends and family! Some of you may not be familiar with Younique yet, but I’m sure if you take a peek you’ll find something you just can’t live without.  I don't want to push anything on you (and this is the only post I'll do because I know how annoying direst sales can be), just letting you all know about these awesome products. Send me a message if you'd like more info! https://www.youniqueproducts.com/EmileeDorn/party/3812818/view

Last edited by On_Point (3/29/2016 11:27 am)

10/15/2019 4:11 am  #10

K...works now.

Glad to help.  Ill have to take a closer look, but I dont have kindle.....not even sure what it is

Love to have a hard copy......I know....so would you

Keep it up, perseverance pays off.

2/12/2024 9:03 am  #11

recommeding.

2/12/2024 9:04 am  #12

must suggest others to explore.

2/12/2024 6:31 pm  #13

What? I thought you were off the stuff I thought you got CLEAN And NOW look at you All hopped up on WoWie sauce like a coked out hoochie mama e_e

4/11/2024 5:45 am  #14

my message

Board footera