You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2016 10:16 am  #1

What are you doing right now?

Day off, and have lots to do, instead am sitting on the deck with coffee ☕️

6/14/2016 10:26 am  #2

Re: What are you doing right now?

Working from home in my PJs while listening to Wake Up

6/14/2016 1:02 pm  #3

Catching up on the internets and praying my 2.5 week old baby stays asleep for another hour. 

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

6/14/2016 1:13 pm  #4

right now I'm hating those folks who get to work from home.  other than that,i am at work catching up on wuwt episodes I record off XM. I also just ate lunch (rotiserrie chicken and mac.cheese and a candy bar and some coke (cola that is which doesn't seem to be as fizzy as it used to be) ). counting down hours to leave

6/14/2016 3:02 pm  #5

FKFriday wrote:

Day off, and have lots to do, instead am sitting on the deck with coffee ☕️

thanks for new post FKF. kind of cleared the palate

6/14/2016 3:23 pm  #6

Just wanted something light 😀

House is clean, gardens weeded & watered, back on the deck with sangria now 🍷

6/14/2016 3:26 pm  #7

MyWife! wrote:

Catching up on the internets and praying my 2.5 week old baby stays asleep for another hour. 

Have you seen the tissue sleep thing video? No clue if it works, or for how old, really cool though!

6/14/2016 4:29 pm  #8

I am at work (I'm a nanny) watching tv with the kids and editing some photos. I want to be on the deck with sangria lol 🍷

Side note: I was just reading this back because I have so many spelling errors sometimes because the font is so small on my phone lol but I was thinking that it sounded like something TD would do. Well idk about the sangria.

6/14/2016 4:32 pm  #9

Haha! I was like is she TD? She really just put that out there!!

I've always had great eyes, I've found I'm picking up my iPad more and more thought lately for the bigger font 😕

Eta ~ Eyes, not Guys 😅

Last edited by FKFriday (6/14/2016 4:33 pm)

6/14/2016 4:58 pm  #10

Lol def not TD if you look at some of my posts 😬 Haha Yea I should use my iPad or laptop but it's just so much easier on my iPhone.

6/14/2016 5:02 pm  #11

Unwinding from a day of chaos at work, enjoying some beautiful weather, letting my husband make a delish dinner on the grill.

I want to work from home but I feel like I would be sooo distracted by 1,000,000 things.

Last edited by DestinationAwesometown (6/14/2016 5:08 pm)

6/14/2016 7:14 pm  #12

Putting my toddler to bed and catching up on this board while he falls asleep. His new thing is he wants me in the room until he's asleep. I know it's horrible, but it's quiet time for me. It's when I get to catch up on this board!

6/15/2016 6:36 am  #13

Starting my Wednesday!  
For you gurlz (sorry I couldn't resist! lol) that work from home....how do you fill that social need?  Are message boards good, do you make a point to see friends more often, what do you do?  
Sorry for hijacking....there's a good chance I'll be able to telecommute next year!

6/15/2016 6:46 am  #14

Nuts that's not horrible just watch how they creep it to hold my hand until I fall asleep followed by watch me sleep all night. Mine now insist I sleep in the hallway by their door. Good luck!  Stay strong.

Last edited by Getmommieouttathabox (6/15/2016 6:46 am)

6/21/2016 2:11 pm  #15

Counting down the last few hours of work, then grabbing pizza and going to the drive in to see Finding Dory & Alice Through the Looking Glass!

6/21/2016 4:09 pm  #16

Almost done with work then have to go pick up the kiddos. I work in the aviation industry, I would LOVE to work from home. I miss my babies when I'm at work! Working mommy guilt is awful.

6/21/2016 4:40 pm  #17

I am enjoying my day off work for Aboriginal Day! I spend the day celebrating my culture and the completion of my degree!!  

6/21/2016 4:52 pm  #18

DontDoItGal wrote:

I am enjoying my day off work for Aboriginal Day! I spend the day celebrating my culture and the completion of my degree!!  

A client just brought me in some fry bread.....so good!

6/21/2016 5:22 pm  #19

FKFriday wrote:

DontDoItGal wrote:

A client just brought me in some fry bread.....so good!

Awh! The best! I wish I could have it everyday   

6/22/2016 12:09 am  #20

FKFriday wrote:

Counting down the last few hours of work, then grabbing pizza and going to the drive in to see Finding Dory & Alice Through the Looking Glass!

Both really good movies. I just finished finding dory before I came on here 🐋❤️

6/22/2016 8:50 am  #21

Loved Finding Dori, I hope Hank gets his own movie, he was so funny! Left part way through Alice TTLG. Just couldn't get into it, but that could have been because I had been up since 6am, and it didn't start till almost 12.

6/22/2016 6:40 pm  #22

FKFriday wrote:

Loved Finding Dori, I hope Hank gets his own movie, he was so funny! Left part way through Alice TTLG. Just couldn't get into it, but that could have been because I had been up since 6am, and it didn't start till almost 12.

Alice was good too, I got tired part way through but overall it was nice. Finding Dory definitely did NOT disappoint. An amazing sequel. I loved Hank too!!!!

10/19/2017 3:55 pm  #23

Bumping this cause we can use a little variety, and it's mid October and I'm sitting on the deck in a Tshirt with a glass of wine! That never happens here 🍷 ☀️

10/19/2017 4:02 pm  #24

Cooking dinner while my 15 1/2 year is sitting in the garage in the car we bought him last night! Hysterical! Wishing the warmth of the southern summer would finally go away! Ready for fall!

10/19/2017 4:24 pm  #25

I am about to end my work day, go pick up the 2 yr old from the sitter and pick up the 6 year old from latchkey. Let the evening marathon begin.

10/19/2017 4:26 pm  #26

Waiting for my ASL class to start.

10/19/2017 4:54 pm  #27

SoftPretzels wrote:

Waiting for my ASL class to start.

That's so cool! For any reason, or just because?

10/19/2017 5:19 pm  #28

Just finished reading, now drinking wine while my husband heats up dinner.

10/19/2017 5:30 pm  #29

Got off work, at my daughter's ballet class, before we do homework, dinner, bath and bed.

10/19/2017 5:33 pm  #30

Been having the business week at work. Left st 5:30 today because I was like “at least I’ll work from home if I’m going to be working all night!”

Aaaand instead the tunnel I need to use to get home caught on fire so now I have to go to the gym like I originally planned to tonight 😞

Board footera