You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2016 7:25 am  #1

Kenny's New Show

Is anyone else ridiculously excited for Kenny's new show to start next week? I have really missed him and the humour he brings to my mornings.

8/12/2016 7:50 am  #2

Re: Kenny's New Show

do you know any details?  where can we listen, ect.?

8/12/2016 8:12 am  #3

No, I haven't heard anything. I'm assuming he will scope or post something on Twitter with the details.

8/12/2016 8:46 am  #4

Definitely post the details here once you know them! I didn't realize he was starting next week. Exciting!

8/12/2016 10:22 am  #5

I'm away on holidays so missed this, what's he's doing?

8/12/2016 10:37 am  #6

I enjoyed watching him on Periscope.  I think with him it's easier for me if I can see him and his facial expressions.

8/12/2016 11:19 am  #7

Yay, can't wait!

8/12/2016 11:23 am  #8

Did I miss an announcement? His last periscope said he didn't have any details yet on what he would be doing until he had some meetings later this week.

8/16/2016 9:18 am  #9

In case anyone missed Kenny's last periscope he also touched on his new audio show a little here:

https://soundcloud.com/kennyzimlinghaus/updates-and-dates

I thought he said it was going to start this week, but maybe I misheard him. Can't wait!!

8/16/2016 10:27 am  #10

Oh yay! If anyone gets any details can you please post here? I will definitely give it a listen!

8/16/2016 10:29 am  #11

Ah okay - I was pretty sure he said he had meetings at the end of that week and would hopefully have info soon, maybe the next week. And then I laughed and laughed because it reminded me of Taylor and all of her talk of meetings.

9/01/2016 8:30 pm  #12

I've been stalking Kenny's Sound Cloud all day for the Zimlingshow with Chelsea. Didn't he say it was supposed to go up today?! I was sad to hear during his last periscope that it wasn't going to be a daily live internet show like he had previously suggested it might be, but a once a week podcast was better than nothing lol. I'm missing my daily Kenny laughs!!

9/08/2016 6:48 am  #13

9/08/2016 7:56 am  #14

Thanks!! A little scattered, but nice to hear him again!

9/08/2016 12:26 pm  #15

It is nice to hear him but why is it so all over the place?  It's tough to listen to.

9/08/2016 12:57 pm  #16

I'm sorry, this is really bad. I LOVE Kenny but this is the weirdest, most random thing I've ever heard.

9/08/2016 4:51 pm  #17

Agree.

9/08/2016 6:53 pm  #18

I think I'm alone here, but I loved it! I thought it was hilarious bc it was so Kenny! His personality shined, the music was cracking me up, and so was the "transition" part. I loved when he was asking Chelsea about the hot chips Bahahaha 😂😂😂😂

I miss him so much, I'm happy with just hearing his voice!

9/08/2016 7:10 pm  #19

ChanelBag wrote:

I think I'm alone here, but I loved it! I thought it was hilarious bc it was so Kenny! His personality shined, the music was cracking me up, and so was the "transition" part. I loved when he was asking Chelsea about the hot chips Bahahaha 😂😂😂😂

I miss him so much, I'm happy with just hearing his voice!

I really liked it too- although I think going forward he should try to make it just a little more coherent.

Today's podcast was just pure unbridled Kenny- I think he was going for irony, it all felt very tongue in cheek.

I also just realized that Kenny is now living (temporarily) like one of Taylor's trolls - in the middle(ish) of the country, in the parents' basement. 😂

Last edited by Durst_Burp (9/08/2016 7:20 pm)

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/09/2016 12:17 pm  #20

I love kenny and miss him so much but I just could not listen to this! I just didn't get it. And I usually get his humor. It reminded me of when I was 12 and used to record my own radio show on cassette tapes. No rhyme or reason to it...just me mumbling about random stuff.

9/09/2016 4:19 pm  #21

I LOVED Kenny on the show, but wtf was that? People are putting out amazing podcasts theses days and that was just horrible and embarrassing. I'm concerned about his career prospects at this point.

9/09/2016 4:25 pm  #22

I'm sorry, but when people talked about him needing his own show, I thought really? I'm not surprised his solo attempt is a disaster.

9/09/2016 4:31 pm  #23

lydia delainey wrote:

I'm sorry, but when people talked about him needing his own show, I thought really? I'm not surprised his solo attempt is a disaster.

Have to agree. I remember Kenny hosting WUWT solo once when Taylor was out sick, and I was cringing. I had just told a friend about loving the show and was praying she wasn't listening that day. Going solo is not his forte.

9/09/2016 4:45 pm  #24

I loved him & Wider or him & Katie togeather! I was hoping it would be like that with Chelsea.

9/09/2016 6:52 pm  #25

I love Kenny and his quick wit but that was just bad, especially for a seasoned radio professional and entertainer. He should wait until he has a permanent space, work out some of the bits before broadcasting and have a game plan. I'll still listen because I miss him and I want him to do well but fingers crossed hat it is easier to listen to going forward.

9/15/2016 4:10 pm  #26

This week's Zimlingshow is up

9/19/2016 11:55 am  #27

Did anyone listen to the new show? If it's as painful as the first, I'll have to pass.

9/20/2016 8:37 pm  #28

chelchel wrote:

Did anyone listen to the new show? If it's as painful as the first, I'll have to pass.

It was pretty short. I listened last week, but from what I recall he basically talked about how things would improve once they move into their new place and he can have a better set up to record the podcast. He talked about some upcoming shows. I think that was about it.

9/21/2016 10:01 am  #29

I actually just saw Kenny at the show in Philly last week. There were some really funny parts and really scattered parts but it seemed as though he's working on a bunch of material. He was looking at notes and trying out different jokes so he's perhaps in a transitory period.

9/21/2016 11:57 am  #30

Longtimelistener wrote:

I actually just saw Kenny at the show in Philly last week. There were some really funny parts and really scattered parts but it seemed as though he's working on a bunch of material. He was looking at notes and trying out different jokes so he's perhaps in a transitory period.

Is that normal to look at notes during your set? I hope he is doing ok. The last few shows and periscopes he put out seemed so odd to me. Not like the Kenny I was used to I guess.

Board footera