You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 11:24 am  #2

Re: Open Wider

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Listened to the 1st half--They are SO GOOD together!

1/13/2017 10:11 am  #3

soooooo is this podcast already not a thing anymore....I thought it was supposed to be weekly.

1/13/2017 10:12 pm  #4

2/22/2017 6:30 pm  #5

I've been listening to these all afternoon, I've missed these two so much! Is Wider still on WU?

2/22/2017 7:20 pm  #6

Omg Ep4 they are discussing Paltrow and the jade egg for your Vajay. Kenny "She's just repurposing the pet rock!" Now there discussing the vagina steaming 😂😂😂

2/23/2017 10:13 am  #7

I just love Kenny & Wider together! I actually hope they expand to more than (mostly) medical topics eventually. They were always on fire discussing a variety of topics when T was out on WU. The jade egg, OMG! 😂😂

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

3/29/2017 12:49 am  #8

I wasn't sure where best to ask this, but has anyone seen Chelsea's Snapchat story? The latest said she was back to living with her parents. Not sure when it expires. I wonder if they're renovating or something else.

3/29/2017 7:11 am  #9

I saw that too. I'm sure renovations!

3/29/2017 8:25 am  #10

i think they're working on the kitchen but I'm not sure. On a different note, I wish this podcast would last a bit longer than 30 mins. I've been listening to it and it is getting better. I just hate the intro music and exit music. Kenny doesn't even act like he enjoys doing it. Maybe because he's been sick but he sure doesn't sound like himself.

3/29/2017 3:43 pm  #11

I love these podcasts. i really like Wider and Mr. Mans together- I don't love the music either @micdrop but they have the best chemistry. I liek the length of the podcast, it's perfect for my evening run 

3/29/2017 6:58 pm  #12

It getting better. I wish the music should change lol I don't like it. I like them together & I think the show can grow into something really good.

3/29/2017 8:44 pm  #13

I think it's getting better too.  At the beginning, Kenny kept falling into the old "yeah, that's nuts" rut that he picked up towards the end of WUWT.  Now, he seems so much more comfortable and tells funny stories, we're almost getting the old Kenny which makes me very happy!  Dr. Wider is just fantastic and I totally love when she gets all worked up.  They're great together.  Glad to see it finally getting into a good groove, the potential was always there.  

3/30/2017 10:01 am  #14

i just hope they keep it up. i like them together so much.

4/25/2017 10:30 am  #15

OMG! big announcement from Kenny on the Open Wider podcast. Bun in da oven 

4/25/2017 10:53 am  #16

SiriusLy wrote:

eek! I haven't listened to the latest episode yet - so exciting!

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

4/25/2017 11:15 am  #17

Durst_Burp wrote:

SiriusLy wrote:

eek! I haven't listened to the latest episode yet - so exciting!

EEEKKKKKK! so exciting. i hope its a girl!!!

4/26/2017 1:03 pm  #18

I am SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! YAY!! Also, I love this podcast, I hope it continues to go!! I love listening to Kenny and Dr. Wider together. I feel like Kenny does better when he has someone to bounce off of, probably from doing radio so long with Taylor so it is def a good thing they have going!

5/28/2017 1:14 pm  #19

Just listened to the latest Wider/Kenny podcast.  Really loving these. they should turn into a radio show. Happy memorial day eveyrone!!

5/29/2017 3:38 pm  #20

What episode number did he announce the baby on?

5/29/2017 6:32 pm  #21

I think it was Ep 13 😉

6/08/2017 4:41 pm  #22

Boy #2!!

6/09/2017 10:22 am  #23

Yay for Kenny and Chelsea. 2 boys, i think that's so nice for Duke to be a big brother, even though i think kenny would be a great father for a girl. I'm loving this podcast. I wish Wider had more time on Wake up.  Really some of the people they have on should get cut.

6/10/2017 5:27 pm  #24

SiriusLy wrote:

Yay for Kenny and Chelsea. 2 boys, i think that's so nice for Duke to be a big brother, even though i think kenny would be a great father for a girl. I'm loving this podcast. I wish Wider had more time on Wake up.  Really some of the people they have on should get cut.

OMG- I think this ALL of the time. I totally wish they would cut off some of the foodies; or skip the length of time they give Anal-lick or Dr. V (Toof Talk) and instead, lengthen Dr. Wider each week. GIVE HER 30 MINUTES PEOPLE!! We actually want to hear HER!  Not the people who are giving you free shit so we are subjected to their non-radio transferable talk... "Here...listen to us examine Taylor's mouth!" or "Yummy...this delicious food that you can't see or taste is so wonderful! But we will smack our mouths in your ears!!" UGH. 

6/12/2017 1:03 pm  #25

FKCSTMom wrote:

SiriusLy wrote:

OMG- I think this ALL of the time. I totally wish they would cut off some of the foodies; or skip the length of time they give Anal-lick or Dr. V (Toof Talk) and instead, lengthen Dr. Wider each week. GIVE HER 30 MINUTES PEOPLE!! We actually want to hear HER!  Not the people who are giving you free shit so we are subjected to their non-radio transferable talk... "Here...listen to us examine Taylor's mouth!" or "Yummy...this delicious food that you can't see or taste is so wonderful! But we will smack our mouths in your ears!!" UGH. 

Foodie finds wouldn't be as bad if they had a section on her website where they listed the restaurants and included links to the segments, so if people were traveling to NYC, they would have ideas where to go. Or, maybe just list their favorite things from each place.

6/12/2017 4:20 pm  #26

I agree with what you said babyangel but that would mean actually keeping up with the website. I don't think that website has been touched in like a year. Last I looked at it there were still pictures of Kenny up. I would love to have the website forum back up and running, what ever happened to that?!?

I am so happy for K and C, 2 boys!! I was hoping for a girl because I think Kenny would make a great father to a girl but 2 boys is going to be a blast. And I agree about Dr. Wider. I wish her time was a lot longer...they never really get to questions. Most of the time, Taylor eats up all the Wider time. I wish the podcast and her segment on Wake Up were both longer. She needs her own radio show. I think if she and kenny tried hard enough they could have a hit, top rated podcast. I think Kenny has been pushing for longer episodes though but Dr. wider isn't quite on board with it. Nothing against the dentist but I really don't like her segment. It is so dumb. Tooth talk is ridiculous and I can't stand listening to it.

6/12/2017 7:32 pm  #27

micdrop wrote:

I agree with what you said babyangel but that would mean actually keeping up with the website. I don't think that website has been touched in like a year. Last I looked at it there were still pictures of Kenny up. I would love to have the website forum back up and running, what ever happened to that?!?

I am so happy for K and C, 2 boys!! I was hoping for a girl because I think Kenny would make a great father to a girl but 2 boys is going to be a blast. And I agree about Dr. Wider. I wish her time was a lot longer...they never really get to questions. Most of the time, Taylor eats up all the Wider time. I wish the podcast and her segment on Wake Up were both longer. She needs her own radio show. I think if she and kenny tried hard enough they could have a hit, top rated podcast. I think Kenny has been pushing for longer episodes though but Dr. wider isn't quite on board with it. Nothing against the dentist but I really don't like her segment. It is so dumb. Tooth talk is ridiculous and I can't stand listening to it.

She said she's going back to Facebook. I won't hold my breath. She just needs some consistency.

7/03/2017 9:58 pm  #28

This totally reminded me of Kenny and his Big Ed commercial. Happy 4th Effers!

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

7/04/2017 9:38 am  #29

Durst_Burp wrote:

This totally reminded me of Kenny and his Big Ed commercial. Happy 4th Effers!

omg is that real?!

7/04/2017 11:09 am  #30

😂😂😂 that's awesome

Board footera