You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2017 1:04 pm  #1

Instagram

I'm having a ball pointing out the truth to Taylor's stans on Instagram lol. They CANNOT handle it 🤣

10/20/2017 1:33 pm  #2

Re: Instagram

Husbandpillow wrote:

I'm having a ball pointing out the truth to Taylor's stans on Instagram lol. They CANNOT handle it 🤣

"Go F a 🦆"...
😂😂😂

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/20/2017 1:34 pm  #3

Husbandpillow wrote:

Oh, you little minx, you 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

10/20/2017 7:19 pm  #4

Was that you jumping in there and scrapping with Babs?! Lol! What happened to those comments? Looks like Taylor deleted them.

Last edited by Goldclutch (10/20/2017 7:26 pm)

10/20/2017 7:22 pm  #5

Did Babs ever chime in again?

10/20/2017 7:25 pm  #6

I only saw the one comment from her...

10/20/2017 7:37 pm  #7

Me too...I was kinda hoping she'd pop off again, I'm bored already.

10/20/2017 7:46 pm  #8

No more from Babs. It's too much fun riling up the stans though   

10/22/2017 9:16 am  #9

Absolutely absurd that the only form of communication is through the instabio. I’m not angry or even care too much I just find it hysterical that somehow that form of communication is considered ok but nothing else is? You could literally type a message out, create a jpeg from it and post on Instagram. But that’s a no? And if this is a legal thing, do you somehow think writing in the instabio doesn’t count? What an odd world we live in.

10/22/2017 10:26 am  #10

Longtimelistener wrote:

Absolutely absurd that the only form of communication is through the instabio. I’m not angry or even care too much I just find it hysterical that somehow that form of communication is considered ok but nothing else is? You could literally type a message out, create a jpeg from it and post on Instagram. But that’s a no? And if this is a legal thing, do you somehow think writing in the instabio doesn’t count? What an odd world we live in.

She is gonna need to have one hell of a story to make any of this make sense.

10/22/2017 10:30 am  #11

Unless she has another show we will never find out what the reason was. Esp if it was because of her stupidity.

People are getting tired of this. The window for her to do something marketable is closing. People's attention span will dwindle with every passing day. She will become obsolete.esp since she's not one to hustle.

10/22/2017 10:56 am  #12

JB, I feel like I am in the minority, but I think at some point she will spill. She has never shied away from sharing stories that made her look bad before. Of course she will frame it as she was the victim, but I feel like the facts she uses will say otherwise.

But I agree. She has not proven herself to be a hustler and to stick with things and without the Sirius platform, I do think she will eventually disappear.

10/22/2017 11:03 am  #13

In the last 10 minutes she updated the profile picture on her Facebook page. Before that the last update was the Miami video 2 and a half years ago. 
https://www.facebook.com/taylorstrecker

10/22/2017 11:15 am  #14

That’s her “new” fb page that she started a couple months ago. That’s the same profile pic that page has had for a while

10/22/2017 11:24 am  #15

micdrop wrote:

That’s her “new” fb page that she started a couple months ago. That’s the same profile pic that page has had for a while

It shows up that it was updated- looks like TD airbushed out SiriusXM from mic.

10/22/2017 11:32 am  #16

Yeah, it's definitely the old one because I wouldn't have liked one in the past few months. lol She (or someone) updated the profile and cover photos. 

10/22/2017 11:34 am  #17

I think it's the old one actually because it has the clip from the Miami show as the last post lol (2015). Same pic as the new page though. Question why tf does she have like 4 FB pages when she doesn't use any of them? Even the new page which seemed to be created to promote getting younger, she only reposted the links to a handful of shows and fell off from that too. If she thought that was hustlin, I cannot imagine how freaked out she has to be with no real job to fall back on.

10/22/2017 11:35 am  #18

I'm embarresssed to admit how enetertained I am by the FB group! That updated pic is gonna give them all life for atleast another week! Taylor and her matt may be May smarter then I gave them credit for!

10/22/2017 11:36 am  #19

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I think it's the old one actually because it has the clip from the Miami show as the last post lol (2015). Same pic as the new page though. Question why tf does she have like 4 FB pages when she doesn't use any of them? Even the new page which seemed to be created to promote getting younger, she only reposted the links to a handful of shows and fell off from that too. If she thought that was hustlin, I cannot imagine how freaked out she has to be with no real job to fall back on.

Cause the password was long lost for the old one 🤔

10/22/2017 11:45 am  #20

FKFriday wrote:

I'm embarresssed to admit how enetertained I am by the FB group! That updated pic is gonna give them all life for atleast another week! Taylor and her matt may be May smarter then I gave them credit for!

True that- at least Matt is paying attention!

Question: Didn't someone recently say Matt's dad is a higher-up at MTV? I wonder why he hasn't booked Taylor for anything on that network, there must be hosting opportunities there..... 

10/22/2017 11:45 am  #21

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Is this any different from her starting 18 different projects and not following through with any of them? ha ha

10/22/2017 11:47 am  #22

FKFriday wrote:

Ha ha yes! I just saw the comments on the in-laws post. I love how some of them seemed to think that thought was incredibly original and smart...Generally I think it's more the minority who are being ridiculous but some of the posts are straight up whack (I know no one says this anymore, but it seemed most fitting)

10/22/2017 11:47 am  #23

Hawr-rible wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Question: Didn't someone recently say Matt's dad is a higher-up at MTV? I wonder why he hasn't booked Taylor for anything on that network, there must be hosting opportunities there..... 

Cause she's not allowed to speak out!!! Get with the story!!! 😉

10/22/2017 11:53 am  #24

FKFriday wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

LMAO!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll get with the story, just don't hit me!!! 

But I was actually talking about before she was fired- when she was just looking for "side hustle". Wouldn't you think his dad would be an ace up his sleeve for getting his new client bookings?

10/22/2017 12:10 pm  #25

Hawr-rible wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

LMAO!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll get with the story, just don't hit me!!! 

But I was actually talking about before she was fired- when she was just looking for "side hustle". Wouldn't you think his dad would be an ace up his sleeve for getting his new client bookings?

I would bet you still need a decent following to get hosting gigs. Taylor has a following, but due to her failure to engage, it may not be where it needs to be for getting bigger gigs. His dad may have a lot of power, but he may not want to compromise his position by not putting the most influential people he can in hosting gigs.

She did get some perks out of it. I would assume some of the gigs she got came from that connection (eg doing red carpet for the VMAs (not sure if I have the right awards ceremony?). Just guessing...

10/22/2017 1:05 pm  #26

The only thing she got out of Matt's dad being the president of MTV is going to the VMA's and playing "high five you're a celebrity."  And then who could forget the following year she walked the red carpet in that God-awful white dress and was named "worst dressed" by Daily Mail.

10/22/2017 1:19 pm  #27

Looks like we've got one more update...

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/22/2017 1:24 pm  #28

I was trolling IG a bit this morning (T actually responded to me). One person said Tay doesn't need to worry about how long she has to stay silent as her listeners will follow her...said she is the new Howard Stern 😂🤣 🤢

10/22/2017 2:01 pm  #29

Someone is working hard to update the Facebook page with everything she’s had recorded for the past two years. And the “new” Facebook page (aka the one she had the password to) has been deleted. So all those Getting Younger promos are gone. Now we have an updated Facebook page that has had no user engagement for 2+ years and amazingly the password was recovered.

10/22/2017 2:23 pm  #30

Goldclutch wrote:

The only thing she got out of Matt's dad being the president of MTV is going to the VMA's and playing "high five you're a celebrity." And then who could forget the following year she walked the red carpet in that God-awful white dress and was named "worst dressed" by Daily Mail.

Oh hell- somehow I DID forget about the VMA appearances; of course Matt's dad is how she got those. Duh. I remember wondering why she was going to walk the red carpet at the VMAs since Sirius has really nothing to do with MTV (I don't think?) but I didn't know Matt's dad worked for MTV back then. I didn't have this forum soon enough in my life to understand all the weird shit that went down on the show for so many years- finding these boards has always been just one huge "AHA!" for everything I could never figure out on the show. And good call- MTV hosts are usually big celebrities so maybe Matt's dad just kind of had to be like sorry son, but your client isn't big enough for my network yet..... 

Board footera