You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2018 9:38 pm  #1

News from forumcreator!

I have just been catching up on Tay’s New show! It’s like we got the old tay back! Anyways...

Please reply here with the changes you’d like made to this forum! I’ll chnage out the graphics with tays new show stuff... and anything else you guys want!

Also... let me know if you’re interested in becoming a moderator on this board!! I’ll be picking two users to fill the role!!!

Love you lil effers!!!!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/01/2018 9:57 pm  #2

Re: News from forumcreator!

We are not worthy!

Last edited by PrincessPoppy (2/01/2018 10:02 pm)

2/01/2018 10:01 pm  #3

Welcome back! Gonna nominate DB!!!

Please add like buttons on posts

Can the board just be called Pink Pages?? It would still be WUWT and the tags would get people here, but Pink Pages has stuck for months now!

ETA - while I don't think we need a moderator per se (we've done fine this long, everyone is an adult and can work things out) I do think some sort of back up/second admin is needed in case the page goes down. The BBs are just a train wreck in policing over there, and would hate to see that happen here.

Last edited by FKFriday (2/02/2018 6:29 am)

2/01/2018 10:02 pm  #4

Second the nomination for DB!

2/01/2018 10:13 pm  #5

PrincessPoppy wrote:

Second the nomination for DB!

Third.

2/01/2018 10:53 pm  #6

Db??

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/02/2018 1:54 pm  #7

Y’all I’m so flattered!

If they are willing, any of the below folks would also make great mods:

BethosGirlSC
FKFriday
PioPio
PrincessPoppy
Wakeupfan420

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/02/2018 2:07 pm  #8

Durst_Burp wrote:

Y’all I’m so flattered!

If they are willing, any of the below folks would also make great mods:

BethosGirlSC
FKFriday
PioPio
PrincessPoppy
Wakeupfan420

I concur

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

2/02/2018 2:46 pm  #9

Welcome back, Red!! We missed you girl! Agree with any of those folks for back-up admin! Also, agree if a “like” button is available, that would be great!! 💕💕💕

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

2/05/2018 12:14 pm  #10

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Welcome back, Red!! We missed you girl! Agree with any of those folks for back-up admin! Also, agree if a “like” button is available, that would be great!! 💕💕💕

If there is a capability to like a post or some other mark of agreement, that would be awesome. I see so many good points people make that I want to "like" b/c I don't have anything new to add to it and clutter the feed.

2/05/2018 12:19 pm  #11

DaisyDeadPetals wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

If there is a capability to like a post or some other mark of agreement, that would be awesome. I see so many good points people make that I want to "like" b/c I don't have anything new to add to it and clutter the feed.

Unfortunately, there is not that option on this forum provider to add that feature. 

2/05/2018 12:33 pm  #12

Loving the changes so far, Red! 💕💕💕

2/05/2018 12:34 pm  #13

So pretty! Happy (early) Valentine's Day!!

2/05/2018 10:43 pm  #14

This pink is amazing! My eyes don’t know where to look first

2/10/2018 2:37 am  #15

It’s so pretty!!!

3/28/2019 10:23 am  #16

Love the new logo.....well done!!!!!!!

3/28/2019 10:28 am  #17

YESSS!!! Just noticed that!! amazing!!!!

3/28/2019 10:34 am  #18

As it should be. This page was started for Wake Up, and KZ was as much a part of the show as Taylor.

3/28/2019 8:47 pm  #19

Sorry it took me so long to update with appropriate banner for both our fav radio peeps!

3/28/2019 8:52 pm  #20

red_poppies wrote:

Sorry it took me so long to update with appropriate banner for both our fav radio peeps!

Better late than never! 😉

3/29/2019 8:25 am  #21

That's awesome!!

4/04/2019 12:50 pm  #22

We've had an influx of what I believe to be Russian bots or whatever you want to call them on the site the last couple of days. I banned all of the new users with Russian IPs, but if I accidentally banned you, sorry. Make a new user name and DM me.

1/05/2020 11:05 am  #23

where is her new apartment?

1/05/2020 11:06 am  #24

Happy New Year to Everybody!

1/06/2020 2:24 pm  #25

timetowakeup wrote:

where is her new apartment?

Jersey city I think?

1/09/2020 1:50 pm  #26

Happy New Year, New Decade and 2020 my friends!! Here’s to another year of the Pink Pages!! Cheers! 🥂🍾

9/09/2021 3:51 am  #27

In the lastest Australian RallySport News there is a two page write up on the 1600 and it history in rallying. And in the next rallysport they are going to have a detailed look at Grunter 2.

robert

9/09/2021 3:52 am  #28

Test

9/09/2021 3:53 am  #29

Test

9/09/2021 3:54 am  #30

Test

Board footera