You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2018 12:30 pm  #1

Should we purge users that have never posted?

We have about 140 members that have never posted... 

Should we purge users that have never posted?

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/05/2018 1:31 pm  #2

Re: Should we purge users that have never posted?

My vote would be to leave them unless there is a reason to purge. I like that they actually signed up as opposed to just lurking lol. They may want to participate someday 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

2/05/2018 9:49 pm  #3

Don't purge me! I'm a long-time lurker who can't seem to remember my password!

2/22/2024 8:02 am  #4

What criteria or reasons would be considered for purging users who have never posted, and is there a specific purpose behind this potential action? 

3/10/2024 10:51 pm  #5

im new at all this turbo talk lol. What im looking for is to be able to run 7-10 psi safely. I dont know if that helps with waht your talking about

3/14/2024 6:32 pm  #6

thanks

4/11/2024 2:57 pm  #7

I don't think it should be deleted. Because many people just read

Board footera