You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2018 8:47 pm  #1

Would you rather

Taylor played a game of would you rather with Sean this week, so I thought I’d start a game here!

Would you rather:

Have no feet or no hands?

ETA- answer the question and then post your own!

Last edited by PrincessPoppy (2/17/2018 9:39 pm)

2/17/2018 9:20 pm  #2

Re: Would you rather

PrincessPoppy wrote:

Taylor played a game of would you rather with Sean this week, so I thought I’d start a game here!

Would you rather:

LMAO! Oh god, I hate this game- but I can never resist playing..... gonna have to go with no hands. I don't want to not be able to walk. 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

2/17/2018 10:02 pm  #3

Hawr-rible wrote:

PrincessPoppy wrote:

Would you rather:

LMAO! Oh god, I hate this game- but I can never resist playing..... gonna have to go with no hands. I don't want to not be able to walk. 

Since there’s no question here, I’ll answer the first again. Feet- I can’t type with my toes and I don’t want to have to sit with them 😜

Would you rather have narcolepsy or insomnia?

2/17/2018 11:08 pm  #4

Narcolepsy. The thought of not being able to sleep is terrifying.

Would you rather: sleep with a blood cousin or your Mother/father in law.

2/18/2018 7:41 am  #5

I’d way rather sleep with a blood cousin than a mother/father-in-law.

And here is my first ever #metoo confession: my father-in-law (first marriage) tried to kiss me. It was horrible. It was a full-on ‘grab your face and tongue’ thing. It happened at my in-laws house where I was working in their home office. My then husband was out fishing (he was a commercial fisherman) so I ran out of the house and stayed at a friend’s house until he returned. He confronted his mom & dad afterwards and ultimately they got divorced. Our divorce was completely unrelated but I still cringe when I see Facebook posts about what an amazing dad/man/grandfather he was (he’s dead now).

Sorry for hijacking the post!

Would you rather jump out of an airplane or swim with sharks (no cage)?

2/18/2018 7:03 pm  #6

Jump out of plane!

Would you rather always have bad breath, or terrible body odor?

2/19/2018 7:35 am  #7

bad breath, you can at least still be around people!

Would you rather be in a marriage that has great sex or great conversation?

2/19/2018 8:44 am  #8

WhosBecky? wrote:

bad breath, you can at least still be around people!

Would you rather be in a marriage that has great sex or great conversation?

If we are talking marriage and not just a dating relationship, I have to go with great conversation- the sex part will fade eventually when you get old, so I want someone who I can still enjoy being with once we aren't young and sexy anymore. 

2/20/2018 8:44 am  #9

Hawr-rible......we need a question!

2/20/2018 9:54 am  #10

FKFriday wrote:

Hawr-rible......we need a question!

Oh snap, sorry, lol- I suck at this! Ok.....would you rather be stuck on the ledge at the top of a 30 story building for 2 hours, or be trapped in a stuck elevator for 12 hours? 

2/20/2018 12:42 pm  #11

I just thought of one probably because I am starving for lunch at work...would you rather feel starving hungry or uncomfortably full (like have to unbutton your pants you ate so much full) 

2/20/2018 2:09 pm  #12

I rather be stuck in an elevator and I rather be hungry.....I hate that over full feeling so much!

Would you rather be trapped in a room filled with snakes, or with rats???

2/20/2018 2:43 pm  #13

Snakes! At least they don't have fleas.... which, to me, are just as gross as--if not grosser than--rats.

You have to decide for your child: Can they not have chocolate or cheese for their whole life?

Last edited by secco (2/20/2018 2:45 pm)

2/20/2018 2:50 pm  #14

Chocolate......I couldn't imagine not eating cheese or everything its on! That would be like no pasta or pizza.....that's just mean!

Would you rather wear wet socks for the rest of your life, or only wash your hair once a year?

2/20/2018 3:35 pm  #15

secco wrote:

Snakes! At least they don't have fleas.... which, to me, are just as gross as--if not grosser than--rats.

You have to decide for your child: Can they not have chocolate or cheese for their whole life?

Take my chocolate but do not take my cheese!!

2/20/2018 3:51 pm  #16

FKFriday wrote:

Chocolate......I couldn't imagine not eating cheese or everything its on! That would be like no pasta or pizza.....that's just mean!

Would you rather wear wet socks for the rest of your life, or only wash your hair once a year?

Wash my hair once a year. Wet feet are the absolute worst

Would you rather: eat gross food for ever and have a great body or eat all the most delish food and be a slobo?

2/20/2018 5:02 pm  #17

piopio12 wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Wash my hair once a year. Wet feet are the absolute worst

Would you rather: eat gross food for ever and have a great body or eat all the most delish food and be a slobo?

By gross food do you mean...like fast food? Because that would be the dream! lol

2/20/2018 7:06 pm  #18

OMG will you guys ask questions!!!! lol

Would you rather wear someone else's dirty underwear, or use someone else's toothbrush?

2/20/2018 7:21 pm  #19

FKFriday wrote:

OMG will you guys ask questions!!!! lol

Would you rather wear someone else's dirty underwear, or use someone else's toothbrush?

My answer is underwear- we’re on a road trip so I asked my husband and he said toothbrush.

Would you rather hear your parents having sex, or have your parents hear you?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/21/2018 9:33 am  #20

Hear my parents....i actually remember hearing them when I was a kid!  
I can get loud, so that might be a bit awkward. lol!

This is freaking hilarious!  We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here....

Rich and sad OR Poor and happy?

3/07/2018 8:55 pm  #21

Rich and sad, rather be rich on a yacht then happy under a bridge!

Would you rather always have bad breath, or BO??

3/07/2018 9:49 pm  #22

FKFriday wrote:

Rich and sad, rather be rich on a yacht then happy under a bridge!

Would you rather always have bad breath, or BO??

Bad breath.

Would you rather have to announce to everyone around you whenever you need to fart, or pee your pants every day?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/08/2018 8:45 am  #23

FART! I just can not deal with wet undergarments.

Would you rather sleep with Brett and be rich?
Or, live an unsatisfactory life where you do not have the one thing that you want most?

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

3/08/2018 6:41 pm  #24

Sleep with Brett and be rich.

Would you rather talk about how horrible your ex-in-laws are every single day of the rest of your life while proclaiming your happiness knowing that you really aren't that happy you wouldn't still be talking about them
OR
Go to see a real therapist every single day for the rest of your life so you could focus on the one person who would actually make you happy every. single. day. for the rest of your life?

3/09/2018 9:08 am  #25

Therapy!

Would you rather live somewhere hot, but never be able to cool down, or live somewhere cold and never be able to warm up?

1/28/2024 3:26 am  #26

The interface is so user-friendly that it's fun to play https://avalon-slots.com/ Avalon. The controls of the game are easy to understand and non-intimidating, which means that everyone can enjoy this great opportunity. It's hard to find a game that is so direct, but at the same time endlessly fascinating. Every spin opens up the possibility of winning big to boot!

2/12/2024 9:08 am  #27

explore some thing new

4/10/2024 7:38 am  #28

I d rather tell you about swapzone

4/10/2024 11:18 am  #29

Good

4/10/2024 3:18 pm  #30

i would rather no hands