You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 2:48 pm  #1

Cindy PSA

Cause Cindy has done such a 180, figure we can give her a hand!!! She’s doesn’t want to look like a loser, if you could spare a like for her new podcast? You don’t have to listen (it is crazy funny though so I recommend you do....especially cause it’s FREE!!!), but liking her page would be awesome! The Pink Pages do get a shoutout in the second episode though!

https://www.facebook.com/Coupleofinstigators/

2/22/2018 3:51 pm  #2

Re: Cindy PSA

I second that FKF! Her show is very funny. I would also like to award Cindy with the Most Improved Troll award. She has become a valuable, if not ornery, member of our community. 😉

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/22/2018 3:57 pm  #3

I third this! Her show is very funny, she tells a great story! It's worth a listen, I promise! (And it won't cut into your Starbucks budget- bonus!)

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

2/22/2018 4:12 pm  #4

Done! Just liked and will listen asap

2/22/2018 5:43 pm  #5

Awe thanks guys!! I am excited to have my own show now and can be my asshole self again! 
The new shows will be uploaded Sunday nights after they Air on the Local Radio station here.
Im really enjoying  podcasting so I can do it when I want and not have to go in every week.
Im working on the sound still, I will be doing some shows live tho and I will keep you posted so you can call in!
If anyone wants to Cohost Over Skype please let me know......
I'll put you on cause Im up for some good laughs mixing things up!!

2/22/2018 9:18 pm  #6

I liked and listened as well. Very entertaining! You are so funny 

2/22/2018 11:42 pm  #7

cincella wrote:

Awe thanks guys!! I am excited to have my own show now and can be my asshole self again! 
The new shows will be uploaded Sunday nights after they Air on the Local Radio station here.
Im really enjoying  podcasting so I can do it when I want and not have to go in every week.
Im working on the sound still, I will be doing some shows live tho and I will keep you posted so you can call in!

Be careful what you wish for Cindy 😜😉

2/23/2018 10:48 am  #8

cincella wrote:

Now you can tell your cohost that we’re not just friends, we’re family 😉

2/23/2018 10:59 am  #9

Fun show to listen to!  You're both fun to listen to and I love your CNY accent. 

2/26/2018 1:09 am  #10

youcaaango wrote:

Fun show to listen to!  You're both fun to listen to and I love your CNY accent. 

Yea what’s this accent you speak of! Lol
Anyway new show is up sound still not great tho
https://www.spreaker.com/user/coupleofinstigators

2/26/2018 10:23 am  #11

https://www.spreaker.com/user/coupleofinstigators/18-full-show

New EP is up but I had a lot of sound troubles, plus bonus after the the radio show was over about something that happened with this message board lol
Im open to all feed back except about the sound cause I know is sucks!!
Thanks 

2/26/2018 10:41 am  #12

Oh Cindy, I'm laughing so hard right now listening to the bonus episode from the show  Thanks for the shout out, and I love your FB voice messages, they are the funniest part of my whole day, trust me! I get the feeling Amy is still not convinced that I'm not trolling you, lmao! I feel like next time I need to call in while you are recording and plead my case! 

2/26/2018 11:05 am  #13

Same!!!!! I'm crying!! I died during that whole exchange lol

Fort anyone else listening, Hawr-rible and I were the mixed up friends, Cindy was trying to convince me she was DB and I was like "No, not even a similar name!!!!" OMG this is gold lol

2/26/2018 11:29 am  #14

FKFriday wrote:

Same!!!!! I'm crying!! I died during that whole exchange lol

Fort anyone else listening, Hawr-rible and I were the mixed up friends, Cindy was trying to convince me she was DB and I was like "No, not even a similar name!!!!" OMG this is gold lol

So funny- we had poor ol' Cindy so confused and wigged out, lmao!

2/26/2018 11:42 am  #15

J effing C, that was so funny. Brought up lots of flashbacks to my dumb younger years (I had totally forgotten that my friends and I used to smoke pixy stix until you told the story about your daughter smoking cheetos. So much for feeling superior to the kids eating laundry detergent 🙄). It sounds like you have a really fun relationship with your daughters! Very cool!

2/26/2018 2:21 pm  #16

CINDY! I.am.howling. The part about your lotion is killing me  Can you and Amy please make videos of you guys testing out these beauty products, like the derma roller and the black mask? In fact, I will personally send Ali beauty items to you just for the reviews if need be.

2/26/2018 3:20 pm  #17

OMG i rolled my face last night, now im gonna save that story for next week haha
But yes I will test and tape the next one!
This is when I need call ins about the dumb things we did as kids like smokin pixy sticks 😂👍😂
I’m have more more more story’s about shot my kids did 😂😂

2/27/2018 6:35 pm  #18

So I’m not exactly going in order and I have yet to finish a full episode because I’m an idiot and streaming through Facebook which restarts the show every time you close it and reopen, but Cindy your show is awesome! So much fun and just the silly shit you talk about is golden. Really engaging even when the sound isn’t 100% which actually doesn’t bother me (I listen to Open Woder after all). Keep it up! You guys are a blast.

2/27/2018 6:38 pm  #19

If you download the Spreaker app, can play there. They just don’t show up right away. I to have the fb issue lol

3/01/2018 1:13 pm  #20

I got this friend request on Facebook
Karma is that you? 😂😂

3/01/2018 1:16 pm  #21

Totally what I had pictured in my head for Karma. Bring 'round the Duesenberg!

Last edited by Durst_Burp (3/01/2018 1:17 pm)

3/01/2018 1:40 pm  #22

cincella wrote:

Karma is that you? 😂😂

Hahahaaaa if only i were so dapper.

Since I do not have a Facebook account though, I would like to officially make a friend request.

I am offering my mea culpa, as I am admitting that my initial assessment of you was incorrect. As I have read your contributions to the board, and watched you become one of the fold. I would like to apologize for being (for lack of a better term) a total dick in the beginning. I would love to do nothing more than clear the air.

I will use no excuse for my previous behavior. I was just straight up un-cool.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

3/01/2018 1:45 pm  #23

Durst_Burp wrote:

At one time, I repaired old European cars for people of that class. Almost all of the old stuff resides in museums now.

Things are so much better now. But, I have a special place for the heritage that comes with certain marks.

3/01/2018 2:03 pm  #24

Karma wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

At one time, I repaired old European cars for people of that class. Almost all of the old stuff resides in museums now.

Things are so much better now. But, I have a special place for the heritage that comes with certain marks.

I love looking at those old cars - my dad and I go to the Amelia concourse every year. Some impressive stuff there.

3/01/2018 2:09 pm  #25

Mostly handmade. With my background I have spent a lot of time in a fabricator shop.

3/01/2018 2:14 pm  #26

Karma wrote:

Mostly handmade. With my background I have spent a lot of time in a fabricator shop.

That's so cool!

3/01/2018 2:23 pm  #27

Karma wrote:

cincella wrote:

Karma is that you? 😂😂

Since I do not have a Facebook account though, I would like to officially make a friend request.

I am offering my mea culpa, as I am admitting that my initial assessment of you was incorrect. As I have read your contributions to the board, and watched you become one of the fold. I would like to apologize for being (for lack of a better term) a total dick in the beginning. I would love to do nothing more than clear the air.

No need to To apologize!  I live for that shit !! 😂😂😂😂
Well since I know that is not you I can now decline that friend request 😂😂😂

3/01/2018 2:50 pm  #28

cincella wrote:

Karma wrote:

cincella wrote:

Karma is that you? 😂😂

No need to To apologize!  I live for that shit !! 😂😂😂😂
Well since I know that is not you I can now decline that friend request 😂😂😂

3/05/2018 9:52 am  #29

New EP is up it’s number 4 and I’m hiding in my bedroom taping it with the mic up my nose!
Ahhhhh I almost have the sound down so thanks for bearing with me 😂😂

3/05/2018 11:49 am  #30

cincella wrote:

New EP is up it’s number 4 and I’m hiding in my bedroom taping it with the mic up my nose!
Ahhhhh I almost have the sound down so thanks for bearing with me 😂😂

This is going to sound super fucked up to anyone who hasn’t listened but I was laughing SO hard when you guys were talking about the kids and creepy old men. 😂😂😂 Thanks for the free gift, friend!

Board footera