You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2018 4:45 pm  #1

Summer House scandy

This could explain why Taylor has kept Hannah from Betches around her for terrible millennial segment, even though she doesn't seem to be very well received by Taylor's listeners...

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/07/two-betches-in-talks-to-join-summer-house/

6/07/2018 5:06 pm  #2

Re: Summer House scandy

Oh wow!!! Well, I guess that ups her chances of going back this year!

6/07/2018 8:39 pm  #3

I picture Taylor drunk and continuously rewinding the 7 seconds she was on mumbling "This is where I said "lesbian's lesbian!"

6/07/2018 9:12 pm  #4

😂😂😂😂

like when someone has to show you their vacation photos!

6/08/2018 9:09 am  #5

So, I don’t listen to the new show and have no idea who these two are (old person alert!) but isn’t Taylor a little long in the tooth to make these her “people”?  Even if, by some remote chance she was cast in a show like Summer House, it would be ridiculous.

6/08/2018 4:46 pm  #6

I get Taylor sticking up for her friend but Steven McGee was so boring on Summer House he would of been the first one I fired.

6/09/2018 8:19 am  #7

youcaaango wrote:

So, I don’t listen to the new show and have no idea who these two are (old person alert!) but isn’t Taylor a little long in the tooth to make these her “people”?  Even if, by some remote chance she was cast in a show like Summer House, it would be ridiculous.

She is a little old for a lot of the shit she does (and more so, SAYS) but that will never stop her. As she most confidently says almost daily, she’s a “thirsty social climber.”  And, all she wants out of life is to be on a reality show.

6/09/2018 9:04 am  #8

I'm catching up on thursdays show. So the whole morning she kept talking about Stephen getting fired- fired fired fired. And even kept saying it when she interviewed him. He finally said- let's get this straight, I wasn't fired  🤔

6/11/2018 8:21 am  #9

I have only watched a few episodes and he's probably different as a personal friend, but he doesn't bring much to the table for me. Boring and judgemental.

I also don't understand his contract issue. So he wasn't fired, because he's still under contract, ok. But he's not on the show anymore, right? So he's fired, but just under contract is how I see it? I don't know how all that stuff works. But it seems like they were contradicting themselves when trying to explain it. 

Last edited by On_Point (6/11/2018 8:24 am)

6/11/2018 8:37 am  #10

I think he’s maybe not aloud to do anything else till the contract is up? Like if Netflix did a show, he couldn’t be on it. Bravo has the right to call him back at anytime, not that I think that would happen.

6/11/2018 9:06 am  #11

FKFriday wrote:

I think he’s maybe not aloud to do anything else till the contract is up? Like if Netflix did a show, he couldn’t be on it. Bravo has the right to call him back at anytime, not that I think that would happen.

Ok so is he still getting paid until his contract is up? 

6/11/2018 9:12 am  #12

I don’t think so, I think it’s like Taylor. Fired but can’t work? Surprise, surprise, Matt’s his agent as well. He should maybe read up on contract negations!

6/11/2018 3:26 pm  #13

FKFriday wrote:

I don’t think so, I think it’s like Taylor. Fired but can’t work? Surprise, surprise, Matt’s his agent as well. He should maybe read up on contract negations!

I spit out my water at that little tidbit...Matt is 2 for 2 in the ‘fired but can’t work’ client category. He should put that on his business card (and he needs a haircut!).

6/13/2018 8:09 pm  #14

FKFriday wrote:

☠️☠️☠️☠️  He’s the best negotiator. He probably reads Donald trumps the art of the deal weekly.

6/13/2018 8:41 pm  #15

Dead 💀 😂💀😂💀

6/14/2018 8:43 am  #16

wait...wait...Matt is his manager as well?!? #FuckingDead

4/24/2024 2:07 pm  #17

Нет времени самому ковыряться со ссылками ? - делегируй эту работу по добыче ссылок мне и получай топовые беклинки, что есть на рынке, просто - напиши 

4/25/2024 3:01 am  #18

Oh, no idea at all.

4/30/2024 3:26 am  #19

thanks for posting

4/30/2024 10:55 am  #20

thanks for posting

Yesterday 7:21 am  #21

interesting!