You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2018 8:28 am  #1

Kenny Zimlingshow

Hope it's okay to make a new topic for this. Kenny's Patreon show started today! I'm listening to the first episode now.

You can find out more here, you get access for $3/month.
https://www.patreon.com/kennyzimlinghaus

9/17/2018 8:51 am  #2

Re: Kenny Zimlingshow

I listened this morning! It was classic Kenny for sure. If you're a fan of his very quirky brand of comedy, you'll enjoy it.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/17/2018 9:17 am  #3

I'm almost done, really enjoyed it. Kenny is just so much fun.

9/17/2018 10:54 am  #4

It was good to hear his goofy self again, but I think the show could really use cohosts and/or call ins. Im sure he will get into a groove - an hour+ is a looooong time to talk all by yourself

9/17/2018 11:04 am  #5

yeah, i will agree that talking for that long by yourself is hard. he needs a co-host / side kick for sure. but sitll love him 

9/17/2018 11:22 am  #6

Maybe he can do some pre-record segments from time to time where he can interview others like chelsea, wider, duke, friends, maybe even tay, etc. no reason the entire show has to be live, but I bet its too early for a lot of cohosts. I wonder if they could ever do a segment between both shows like "what a man wednesday" 

9/17/2018 2:51 pm  #7

Sounds like Chelsea may be on tomorrow's show.

10/05/2018 2:03 pm  #8

Kenny talked some on today's show about he and Patrick's "beef." It was basically a silly thing at the core but I thought it was interesting that Kenny mentioned how bad Patrick looked on Vanderpump and  basically said it showed people how if you do one thing that hits a nerve with him he treats you like trash.

I'm also loving that the show features lots of Chelsea, they're a lot of fun together.

10/05/2018 4:31 pm  #9

What was the silly thing? Has he said anything about Taylor. I still think he got sick and tired of her shit and that’s why he won’t do her show.

10/05/2018 8:14 pm  #10

Basically he hit on a girl Patrick was dating and after that Patrick was always short and rude with him. He mentioned Taylor while telling this story but nothing specific about her, just that she tried to kind of patch things up between him and Patrick. 

10/05/2018 8:16 pm  #11

PRECISELY wrote:

What was the silly thing? Has he said anything about Taylor. I still think he got sick and tired of her shit and that’s why he won’t do her show.

Totally agree! Girlfriend been ghosted 🤷🏻‍♀️
K and P were friendly, hanging out occasionally. Went to a bar, Patrick brought Chloe and another chick. P got pissed about something and left. Kenny may have hit in his girlfriend after he left lol. Also he posted a pic of Patrick on FB without permission

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/06/2018 8:49 am  #12

And we thought girls were dramatic?

10/08/2018 12:47 pm  #13

i'm going to be really annoying right now... HOW DO I LISTEN ON PODCAST APP? I just signed up. On the confirmation page there was a box with a link to copy. There was no link in the box so I refreshed the page, and now I can't find that page back and a link is nowhere to be found... Can you not listen on the podcast app?

10/08/2018 2:29 pm  #14

You should get an email with that link as well. Depending on what podcast app you use there will be a place to copy and paste that link. I use Overcast so that's the only one I know specifically how to work with but if you google the name of the app you use and patron link you can probably find step by step directions.

10/08/2018 2:50 pm  #15

kbk88 wrote:

You should get an email with that link as well. Depending on what podcast app you use there will be a place to copy and paste that link. I use Overcast so that's the only one I know specifically how to work with but if you google the name of the app you use and patron link you can probably find step by step directions.

The two emails I received after signing up has no link or anything that indicates how to listen. 

10/08/2018 3:46 pm  #16

On Point- The email subject should say something about rewards:

Last edited by Durst_Burp (10/10/2018 9:58 am)

10/08/2018 3:48 pm  #17

If you find the link then go into Podcast app —> Library —> Edit (top right hand corner) —> “add podcast by url link” then add the link there

10/09/2018 7:37 am  #18

I tried to listen to his podcast. I didn’t think he was very funny. Maybe I’ll give it another try.

10/09/2018 8:00 am  #19

I have never cared for Kenny’s routine. But, I have always found him to be likeable when he works as a cohost.

I may have to download some of these podcasts to occupy my time whilst sitting in the dark for the next few days. I am sitting outside of work right now watching the madness. No fuel or food to be had. And the line of evacuees is as far as the eye can see.

The worst part of a hurricane, the panic induced by the media beforehand. 🙄

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

10/09/2018 8:07 am  #20

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

On Point- The email subject should say something about rewards:

This is helpful. I definitely didn't receive an email that looks like this - I'll reach out to Patreon. Thanks!! 

Last edited by Durst_Burp (10/10/2018 9:58 am)

10/09/2018 9:49 am  #21

Welcome! The first week rough but it’s been getting much better (sound quality and overall content) I think he just had to get into the swing again. Last weeks shows were great. That being said, if you’re not into Kenny’s quirkiness you’re prob not going to like it. Spilling the tea on Patrick was delicious though lol 😂

10/09/2018 10:55 am  #22

Karma wrote:

I have never cared for Kenny’s routine. But, I have always found him to be likeable when he works as a cohost.

I may have to download some of these podcasts to occupy my time whilst sitting in the dark for the next few days. I am sitting outside of work right now watching the madness. No fuel or food to be had. And the line of evacuees is as far as the eye can see.

The worst part of a hurricane, the panic induced by the media beforehand. 🙄

Stay safe, Karma!!!! Is it going to hit you directly?

10/09/2018 12:40 pm  #23

Thanks love, I will be fine. I have made it through everyone of these things since the mid 1970’s

I am 80 miles from ground zero. But I am on the west side so that is a plus. I live just north of destin. Far away from storm surge, but the wind will suck.

Last edited by Karma (10/09/2018 12:54 pm)

10/09/2018 2:45 pm  #24

That's good!

10/11/2018 1:09 pm  #25

Well, that was fun. If that thing jogged 20 more miles to the west I would have been in trouble. I am a lucky boy for sure.

Last edited by Karma (10/11/2018 1:14 pm)

10/11/2018 1:14 pm  #26

Karma wrote:

Well, that was fun.

Glad to see you made it through the storm. How are things in your area? Do you have power?

10/11/2018 1:16 pm  #27

I got power back this morning, only because the crews started in my county. A few trees down. But over all in good shape. I am already back at work. But my neighbors in the next counties were not so lucky.

10/11/2018 1:26 pm  #28

We are sending all of our cops and FD over there to relieve their emergency personnel. We are also taking in folks and sending supplies. FEMA and the national guard always do a bang up job down here getting the job done. And, I can never say enough great things about the power and utility crews that show up when this kind of thing happens. , those of us who have been here any amount of time know the routine.

10/11/2018 2:37 pm  #29

Karma wrote:

We are sending all of our cops and FD over there to relieve their emergency personnel. We are also taking in folks and sending supplies. FEMA and the national guard always do a bang up job down here getting the job done. And, I can never say enough great things about the power and utility crews that show up when this kind of thing happens. , those of us who have been here any amount of time know the routine.

Wow, glad to hear you dodged the bullet for the most part- awesome of all of you to pull together to help the people who got hit worse! Sucks so badly for those affected. 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

10/11/2018 5:53 pm  #30

Karma wrote:

That’s been my experience as well. My best friend lives in Wakullah county (inland from Apalachicola), they’re without power but the house is fine except for the fence.

Board footera