You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2015 8:26 am  #1

Feedback for Tay!

Tay asked for it on 7/13's show.... here is a place for constructive feedback for Tay!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

7/14/2015 9:07 am  #2

Re: Feedback for Tay!

Love this! I would really like to see Tay's blog evolve into more of her personal writing (doesn't have to be divorce focused!). The gift guides are nice, but they don't really give us a window into her life. In order for me to be really invested in her, I would love to get to know her better - including her successes and struggles. I enjoyed yesterday's shows when she was talking about her goals (including money!). I found it really inspiring and loved that she opened up. I would love to be able to connect and relate to her on her blog topics. But above all, Taylor, be YOU! You can be business-minded, but you will only be a success if you are true to yourself. That's what we love about you, girl!

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

7/14/2015 10:37 am  #3

Blog everyday not just once a week. Get back on social media.

7/14/2015 10:57 am  #4

Jane Bleeb wrote:

Blog everyday not just once a week. Get back on social media.

She said this morning she was afraid of Instagram. There are people she should delete, but didn't want to go on and see what they are doing. 

It's hard when your personal & public life are so intertwined, but if you want to have an audiance, you need to power through and put yourself out there. Tons of posts, people will share stuff, a new audiance will check you out, keep them engaged, then you can sell your stuff!

7/14/2015 11:15 am  #5

Using Periscope during the studio would be nice- seeing you in your element more often. I'd tune into that.

Thanks for asking, Tay!

7/14/2015 11:19 am  #6

BodyorAshes wrote:

Using Periscope during the studio would be nice- seeing you in your element more often. I'd tune into that.

Thanks for asking, Tay!

I love that idea! It's so fun to see videos of them becaues it puts a face to the voice and let's us see facial expressions and body language. (obvs it's still radio, but still.) 

7/14/2015 11:22 am  #7

Agreed! I downloaded the Periscope app specifically for their trip to Ithaca because K said they were gonna do videos there and in studio - never happened, but I would love if it did!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

7/14/2015 11:29 am  #8

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Agreed! I downloaded the Periscope app specifically for their trip to Ithaca because K said they were gonna do videos there and in studio - never happened, but I would love if it did!

same here - that's the only reason i downloaded it. and now all i get is updates that our local weatherman is using Periscope to tell us of an upcoming storm.

7/14/2015 1:05 pm  #9

I'd love to see a tour of her new apartment, or where she grew up in Cohasset (sp??).  If it's too weird for her to do the house thing (again), then something focused on life in NYC that doesn't involve shopping or food,  LOL.. tough, I know.  Heck, even if she videod herself on her iPhone doing a short peek into her life in Manhattan, it could be cool.  She doesn't have to spend a crap load of money having a super slick, polished video for her fan base to watch.  She doesn't have to spend anything at all on production costs!

7/14/2015 1:33 pm  #10

She could write on issues that she's interested in, like the inequality between pay in women's and men's soccer.
She could update her Media Roll and have current pictures with the celebrities she interviews, videos of the show.
She could take pictures of her in the clothes that she promotes on the blog.

She's got a great resource, why limit it to a once-a-week list of stuff she found on the internet?

7/14/2015 4:48 pm  #11

Great idea!!

7/14/2015 8:59 pm  #12

She could do a "weekly fashion feature" where the listeners viewers send her pics of their favorite outfits and what's tr ending in that particular part of the country.....

7/14/2015 11:58 pm  #13

Casting my vote in for using Periscope. I also downloaded it when Kenny mentioned maybe using it in the studio and nothing ever came of it. Tay could do her own thing outside of work and let viewers peak in on her life in the city.

7/15/2015 7:33 am  #14

Siriusnj wrote:

She could write on issues that she's interested in, like the inequality between pay in women's and men's soccer.
She could update her Media Roll and have current pictures with the celebrities she interviews, videos of the show.
She could take pictures of her in the clothes that she promotes on the blog.

She's got a great resource, why limit it to a once-a-week list of stuff she found on the internet?

Because that takes work! ha!  But I like the idea of what she wears...I read a another girls blog who does a once a week post on all her workout outfits.  How hard is it to snap a picture on your phone in a full length mirror before you leave the house? Right?

7/15/2015 8:01 am  #15

I agree with everyone who requested more of a social media presence and pictures! I'd also really like her to stop making fun of the callers/listeners. She can certainly tease them a little, but I hate when she's straight up mean to them. I also love anything to do with self-improvement, fashion, money, career, dating, and friendship. 

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

7/15/2015 8:31 am  #16

On the off chance that Taylor will actually read this, here goes...

Taylor:  We love your show!  You bring a lot of laughs and joy in the morning and you make my commute so much better.  You and Kenny have a great thing going and these suggestions are meant to make your show better because we want you on the air every morning!

My suggestion is to get out more!  You live in a vibrant, active city - you really need to expand your world.  The show is long and there's a lot of space to fill and honestly, if you can't talk about your relationship and you've only really had one high school boyfriend, there's a lot of repetition.  Your family stories are great but we've heard them all.  

PLEASE, see shows, go to events, read books, meet interesting people, go to fun restaurants and clubs (we can live vicariously through you!).  And then talk about them.  Make friends with people who won't mind you sharing their stories or are happy to join you in the studio to talk about their lives.  

7/15/2015 10:55 am  #17

I was afraid that the show may be a little dull while Kenny is out - but Taylor is definitely working well with the guests and I'm loving all of the interviews! It is fun to hear a different dynamic and not just the everyday banter.

Way to go girl!

7/15/2015 1:06 pm  #18

As much as I don't like posting negative comments - I wish the lip smacking wasn't so loud!

7/15/2015 5:22 pm  #19

I'm also in agreement with everyone requesting more interaction with her fan base through social media and her website. Her website is a huge platform and has a lot of potential. I really thought she was ready to take her career to the next level when she launched it but there just doesn't seem to be any interest on her part. I can not stress how important it is to be updating constantly.  I love love Zara like Tay and I've actually purchased a few pieces from there after seeing it on Tay through her blog. If she kept that up more and more people will follow her blog. Anytime she posts on twitter or instagram she needs to be taking advantage of the hashtags. Consumers and business will start to pay attention. That's when they will approach our girl with some great business ventures and free shit!!! Girls all over the world are doing this and none of my friends even know who they are. I'm into fashion, current events, pop culture, and pay attention to things that trend. Tay, you could do it but it's WORK girl!!!! you could be on your way but you have to commit and make scrifices. We truly do love you! You go girl!!!!

7/15/2015 9:43 pm  #20

Everything said so far, on point.  This girl Audrey. All she did was marry a Roloff and Damn if she didnt take advantage of everything offered to her. No weekly show, no podcast, no negativity.
 http://www.aujpoj.com
Her blog kicks major ass, constant giveaways, stories.... EFFORT.  Taylor, if you are reading this , look and learn. Just one example of someone that knew what was in front of her and took it. T can do this, I can see its a lot of work, but the pay off will be incredible.

7/16/2015 5:30 am  #21

MyWife! wrote:

Love this! I would really like to see Tay's blog evolve into more of her personal writing (doesn't have to be divorce focused!). The gift guides are nice, but they don't really give us a window into her life. In order for me to be really invested in her, I would love to get to know her better - including her successes and struggles. I enjoyed yesterday's shows when she was talking about her goals (including money!). I found it really inspiring and loved that she opened up. I would love to be able to connect and relate to her on her blog topics. But above all, Taylor, be YOU! You can be business-minded, but you will only be a success if you are true to yourself. That's what we love about you, girl!

Agreed. This is exactly what I was hoping for too!!

7/16/2015 10:34 am  #22

SoftPretzels wrote:

She could do a "weekly fashion feature" where the listeners viewers send her pics of their favorite outfits and what's tr ending in that particular part of the country.....

To go along with this, she could start doing #OOTD (outfit of the day) on instagram. Doesn't have to be every day or anything, but maybe when she has a new piece or has a great outfit that she loves. and they could link to the source. Daphne Oz does this and it's really fun! Not that I can afford most of what Daphne wears, still fun to see it! 

7/16/2015 11:22 am  #23

Tay! Please have your people get maintenance to WD-40 (grease down) that squeaky door! Thanks girl!!

7/16/2015 12:31 pm  #24

I would love to see more social media content via the show and Ts outside work life. I always get exited when they're talking about something on air( Ts gold shoes, Wider doing her Donald Duck impression) and say "check out the Twitter we will post it there" BUT THEY NEVER DO!  As for T outside of work, post on Twitter, Insta, periscope...we are such a visual world now we wanna hear about it and see it!!  I would love to see outfits and TTFFs come back!!!

Last edited by Wakeupwhatsup (7/16/2015 12:32 pm)

7/16/2015 12:32 pm  #25

ThisIsHowWeDoIt4233222 wrote:

Tay! Please have your people get maintenance to WD-40 (grease down) that squeaky door! Thanks girl!!

LOL I thought I was the only one who noticed

7/16/2015 12:37 pm  #26

ses123 wrote:

As much as I don't like posting negative comments - I wish the lip smacking wasn't so loud!

Yes! Dr.Jenn does it as well and it makes me nuts. 

7/16/2015 12:40 pm  #27

I swear I'm canceling my subscription if she doesn't stop with the "woof" bs. It sounds completely retarded

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

7/16/2015 3:31 pm  #28

Wakeupwhatsup wrote:

I would love to see more social media content via the show and Ts outside work life. I always get exited when they're talking about something on air( Ts gold shoes, Wider doing her Donald Duck impression) and say "check out the Twitter we will post it there" BUT THEY NEVER DO! As for T outside of work, post on Twitter, Insta, periscope...we are such a visual world now we wanna hear about it and see it!! I would love to see outfits and TTFFs come back!!!

This! I almost always listen on demand and they NEVER post the stuff they say they're going to. I know they didn't have a producer there for a while but don't say it if you're not going to follow up. There are SO many ways for her (within the context of the show or on her own) for her to work free media and she just doesn't do it.

7/16/2015 6:31 pm  #29

kbk88 wrote:

Wakeupwhatsup wrote:

I would love to see more social media content via the show and Ts outside work life. I always get exited when they're talking about something on air( Ts gold shoes, Wider doing her Donald Duck impression) and say "check out the Twitter we will post it there" BUT THEY NEVER DO! As for T outside of work, post on Twitter, Insta, periscope...we are such a visual world now we wanna hear about it and see it!! I would love to see outfits and TTFFs come back!!!

This! I almost always listen on demand and they NEVER post the stuff they say they're going to. I know they didn't have a producer there for a while but don't say it if you're not going to follow up. There are SO many ways for her (within the context of the show or on her own) for her to work free media and she just doesn't do it.

YES!!!!!  I always listen delayed if not on demand and then go scour the inter webs for the pic or video or link or what ev. And nada!!!  Nothing!!!!  Ugh!!! 

As a long time fan, here's my take...  Taylor (mis)used some pretty formative years getting real cozy in affluental married life. There was no need to chase leads or hustle. And I (we) still love her.  BUT, now that shit is "real" in her private life it's not the time to fleece your loyal fan base.  It's time to embrace them and grow.  Time to get back on social media. Tweet, insta, PERISCOPE. Record everything. 😜 We'll watch/listen and tell all our friends. I respect the heck outta Kenny because he hustles!  He works hard and has so much to offer.  I'd love to see more of that from Tay.

7/16/2015 6:49 pm  #30

Agree completely. Exactly what I think too. She has no hustle, no original ideas. Like this 4 part seminar isn't even about or FOR taylor! It's all for Carin!!!

Board footera