You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2020 8:28 pm  #1

New FB Group

Reposting for anyone who wants it-

Apparently someone set up a new group to rival TWAT but K and her poodles are shutting down any mention of it, so here’s the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1410176182461544/?ref=share

If for some reason the link doesn’t work, it’s called The Taylor Strecker Show - Lil’ Effer Fan Forum

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/01/2020 9:21 pm  #2

Re: New FB Group

Durst_Burp wrote:

K and her poodles are shutting down any mention of it, so here’s the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1410176182461544/?ref=share

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2/01/2020 9:41 pm  #3

I love your tag line... shady lady! 

2/02/2020 9:37 am  #4

FKCSTMom wrote:

I love your tag line... shady lady! 

💁🏼‍♀️

2/03/2020 10:03 am  #5

I was added to the new group by somebody - anyone else? I completely missed all of this drama so I had just figured a group changed names, not a whole new group was made! Bummed I missed the excitement. 

2/03/2020 10:25 am  #6

On_Point wrote:

I was added to the new group by somebody - anyone else? I completely missed all of this drama so I had just figured a group changed names, not a whole new group was made! Bummed I missed the excitement. 

Same! I had been in that one for awhile, but no one ever posted. I got home yesterday to Twat gone and that one blowing up and still slightly confused other then it seems Felon & Foxy had breakdowns???

2/03/2020 11:18 am  #7

From what I could see, there was no real drama on the group's page that would have led to her going crazy and deleting the group. She kicked someone out, I guess, because they got into it, but the rest must have happened outside the group.

2/03/2020 1:22 pm  #8

HeatherW wrote:

From what I could see, there was no real drama on the group's page that would have led to her going crazy and deleting the group. She kicked someone out, I guess, because they got into it, but the rest must have happened outside the group.

Oh there was drama. Seems like only a couple of us witnessed it, probably because it was buried deep in the comments of a post. But trust, something DID happen. 

2/03/2020 3:12 pm  #9

As promised:

I removed myself from the group after this exchange, and the next day Karen announced she was shutting down the group.

Ugh. Idk why those are so small. I miss tinypic. If you can’t read them, go here and click the images.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/gjavs36y/

Last edited by Durst_Burp (2/03/2020 3:13 pm)

2/03/2020 3:48 pm  #10

The mic drop moment of telling her "at least I'm not an ex-con" 😂😂💀💀💀 Magical!!

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

2/03/2020 4:03 pm  #11

Hawr-rible wrote:

The mic drop moment of telling her "at least I'm not an ex-con" 😂😂💀💀💀 Magical!!

Ya know, glass houses and all that. 😂

2/03/2020 4:53 pm  #12

😂😂

Last edited by Hawr-rible (2/03/2020 4:54 pm)

2/03/2020 5:37 pm  #14

2/03/2020 10:15 pm  #15

Appears to have been a busy few days! So she actually shut it all down?? Maybe she’ll pop in here and tell us all about it 👋🏼

5/15/2020 8:47 pm  #16

I cancelled the show and left all the groups a while ago.  I pop on here randomly to satisfy my tea cravings.  Seems like it’s all the same Taylor BS, eh?

5/19/2020 7:06 pm  #17

This place is pretty much dead now. i guess people have moved on more to the facebook group which i was never apart of... Also i havent listened to tayor since she left sirius xm i refuse to pay for her show to hear the same stories over and over. she also doesnt have access to any good guests like she did on sirius xm.

7/27/2020 3:56 pm  #18

saralemming wrote:

This place is pretty much dead now. i guess people have moved on more to the facebook group which i was never apart of... Also i havent listened to tayor since she left sirius xm i refuse to pay for her show to hear the same stories over and over. she also doesnt have access to any good guests like she did on sirius xm.

I'd join the new Fb page! I don't go in often, but when I do its super light and jokey. Lots of good content, the way nation used to be when it started. 

10/05/2021 1:45 am  #19

Thats the first time I was ever fogged out of the Glen... That fog lifted the next morning It was all day... Thanks for your understanding, Keith

10/05/2021 1:46 am  #20

Test

10/05/2021 1:46 am  #21

Test

10/05/2021 1:47 am  #22

Test

10/05/2021 1:47 am  #23

Test

10/05/2021 1:48 am  #24

Test

10/05/2021 1:48 am  #25

Test

10/05/2021 1:49 am  #26

Test

6/27/2022 3:15 am  #27

This thread is for discussion of our new mod club HQ.

I see AS as a great alternative to HF because we can freely post links and the guys here are really helpful. waves frantically at Checkmate and corocoro
I dont see us moving from HF, but more like setting up a second base that we can use in case HF is down. We have great support here and we basically have all the privileges we had at HF. Who knows, maybe we will end up feeling more at home here? - I guess only time will tell...

How do you see the future of our modding community?

9/24/2023 4:53 pm  #28

Imagine a website that not only simplifies the search for stock photos but also elevates your creative game. I've found just that in this online resource. Its meticulously curated kim kardashian library of images ensures that every visual is a masterpiece in its own right. From breathtaking landscapes to intricate macro shots, this website offers a visual feast for anyone in need of top-tier photography for their projects.

Last edited by Haputo (9/24/2023 4:53 pm)

11/24/2023 5:23 pm  #29

Good news. I followed

2/12/2024 5:52 am  #30

Well I am new to this, first time I have ever joined an online group. I have always had a fascination with dragons, as well as other mythical creatures. I live on the eastern seaboard of the u.s. I dont consider myself a geek buy I have been called a book worm.

Board footera