You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2016 6:44 pm  #91

Re: "News" stories

Thanks love 😉🐶💕

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

9/20/2016 5:00 am  #92

FKCSTMom wrote:

Speaking of...what happened to his Botox practice in NYC? We haven't heard about that in awhile...along with weworks!! 

Dr. Streckahhh does have an active license in NY,  so looks like he was trying to make it happen at least. (I looked it up awhile back while I was doing a deep dive on that quack-ass plastic surgeon!) I still die every time I remember she was trying to push WeWorks as an office space for him 

9/20/2016 2:02 pm  #93

Doesn't Sonja from RHONY use Dr. Anolik? I wish she would share in details which laser procedure she had. It something I would love to hear about.

9/20/2016 2:21 pm  #94

Not sure meep - although I kinda feel like her lack of wrinkles is due to getting Botox for over a decade more than one laser procedure, but I could be wrong! Also, Just to be clear I wasn't referring to Dr. Anolik as being a quack, I meant the dude from Jersey. 😉

10/03/2016 2:58 pm  #95

Did you all see the article Nicole posted on her IG? It's not huge (never heard of the mag) but the publication and the article is so much more professional/well written than any of the junk that's been put out about Taylor recently.

Side rant- Nicole has managed to do several IG posts and a Facebook live over the last couple of weeks with two kids at home, one of which is a newborn baby. Sorry, but Taylor's claims of being "too busy" for social media are just insulting. Get over yourself.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/04/2016 7:03 am  #96

Durst_Burp wrote:

Did you all see the article Nicole posted on her IG? It's not huge (never heard of the mag) but the publication and the article is so much more professional/well written than any of the junk that's been put out about Taylor recently.

Side rant- Nicole has managed to do several IG posts and a Facebook live over the last couple of weeks with two kids at home, one of which is a newborn baby. Sorry, but Taylor's claims of being "too busy" for social media are just insulting. Get over yourself.

I did see/read it and thought the same thing. It was done really well. If you were to put that side-by-side with the "Women's Fitness" story (I have a hard time calling it an article or interview because I think it's fiction!) it makes Taylor's look like National Enquirer work and Nicole's Vanity Fair.

10/07/2016 8:03 pm  #97

So, #asktay...

Tell me again, Taylor, how much you love Billy Bush. Also, talk about being a feminist some more too. Looking forward to hearing all about it on Monday.

10/07/2016 9:48 pm  #98

Last edited by Zara81 (10/10/2016 12:58 pm)

10/12/2016 4:52 pm  #99

I don't know if Sam ever had his own thread, so I'll stick this here. Sam & Jim interview Nancy Grace and she walks out lol

http://www.someecards.com/entertainment/tv/nancy-grace-jim-norton-sam-roberts-interview/

10/12/2016 7:40 pm  #100

Damnnnn....I saw where she talked about them on the view!

A couple random things
1. Thats crazy that they like walk in and bam interview
2. Sams a great interviewer...better than that Jim guy.
3. Why are they filmed?
4. If Tay is giving up all her authenticity she should of bailed and become a trashy talking girl who can deal with Sams listeners because I think he's the future of radio. And I really do love them together.

10/12/2016 7:44 pm  #101

Sam & Taylor togeather? Yeah, some of my favorite shows!

He's really pushing the social media and says a bunch about YouTube, so assuming that's why the filming.

10/21/2016 9:58 pm  #103

Hmmm, interesting. It's tough to tell what the purpose of these interviews is (there are 3 others too) but she did a good job. She's not hyper and seems introspective. She also made an effort and looks really pretty. Not a fan of the jacket on the shoulders but yes, good effort team!

10/22/2016 5:50 am  #104

Why are they both looking at the camera? That's weird.

10/22/2016 12:46 pm  #105

I'm more convinced than ever that she fell for T2 before the separation/divorce.

10/22/2016 12:53 pm  #106

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

I'm more convinced than ever that she fell for T2 before the separation/divorce.

What makes you think that?

10/22/2016 1:52 pm  #107

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

Her timeline of when she and B separated/divorce and how long she and T2 have been dating seems to be very fluid. In this video, which I believe is a couple months old she says she's been divorced two years. Even if she's counting the time from which she snd B separated as when they divorced, timeline still doesn't line up. Let's not forget the New Years Eve trip to Miami with Brett and T2 sharing a room would be two years ago in December. I think this wishy-washy timeline is to protect her image in her parents eyes. It was hard enough for her to come out to them. Imagine if she also was an adulteress.

10/22/2016 2:51 pm  #108

Matt had an IG photo of I think this interview being done just the other day. I assumed it was shot in the last few days?

ETA ~

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL1OSGqBjOp/?taken-by=mjt357

Last edited by FKFriday (10/22/2016 2:53 pm)

10/22/2016 4:17 pm  #109

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

Her timeline of when she and B separated/divorce and how long she and T2 have been dating seems to be very fluid. In this video, which I believe is a couple months old she says she's been divorced two years. Even if she's counting the time from which she snd B separated as when they divorced, timeline still doesn't line up. Let's not forget the New Years Eve trip to Miami with Brett and T2 sharing a room would be two years ago in December. I think this wishy-washy timeline is to protect her image in her parents eyes. It was hard enough for her to come out to them. Imagine if she also was an adulteress.

Good points. I still believe that "Jessie", who commented on one of the Radar posts, was someone who really knows what went down. She (or whoever it was) accused taylor of being a cheat. I wouldn't be surprised if tay cheated on brett with T2.

10/22/2016 7:03 pm  #110

I don't believe that Taylor cheated on Brett. Because it probably took her forever to get up the nerve to even kiss t2. Or tell her she had feelings for her. There's no way they were having any kind of relationship while Taylor and Brett were married. If it was a guy I would say it was possible but not a girl. I think Taylor leaned on her as a best friend during the end of the marriage, and the relationship happened afterward. I could be wrong but I just can't see how they would have cheated while Taylor was married.

10/22/2016 9:00 pm  #111

I really never thought they dated before she and Brett were divorced BUT the timeline and story has changed too much. I think she was interested before. It's all too coincidental- she never even mentions the New Years trip I the story. I feel like I would say "can you believe she even went on a New Years vacation with my wusband and myself"

10/23/2016 7:28 am  #112

ChanelBag wrote:

I really never thought they dated before she and Brett were divorced BUT the timeline and story has changed too much. I think she was interested before. It's all too coincidental- she never even mentions the New Years trip I the story. I feel like I would say "can you believe she even went on a New Years vacation with my wusband and myself"

Agreed- I think it's a stretch to think Taylor cheated, but at the same time some things are pretty fuzzy and the timeline is pretty steep. I also think the part of the story where Taylor told T2 she had feelings the first time but was rejected because T2 thought she was just confused/rebounding could easily be swapped out for "because you're still married". I mean, Taylor was separated sometime after that NYE  trip, but let's just call it Januarry, officially divorced around May(?) of last year, and her 1 year anniversary with T2 was in July of this year. Taylor said it took her a little while to get the nerve to tell T2 she had feelings, then T2 said no you're confused, but somehow by July they're already an official item? If I were in T2's shoes, it would take longer than a couple of months for me to beleive that a 32 year old straight person fresh out of a divorce, the cause of which was not that they realized they were gay, for me to beleive the had genuine feelings not clouded by the divorce. I would be curious to know when and exactly what it was that convinced T2 this wasn't a rebound.

Bonus conspiracy theory: Taylor said in that most recent interview that several people told her it would kill her career if she came out with this. I can see "I was raised Catholic so I never allowed myself to admit I was gay, but I've realized I  am" as a reason to have a fairly amicable divorce (I think a decent person, while they wouldn't be jumping for joy, would ultimately be compassionate in that situation). So maybe she went to all that effort concocting this "lableless love" angle because she didn't want to suddenly be pigeonholed as a gay/lesbian radio host, and she publicly attributed the divorce to "outside factors" (lol wouldn't T2 technically qualify as an outside factor?).

10/23/2016 10:04 am  #113

I wonder if this is some sort of series, or multi part thing? It just cut off at the end, and she seems awfully done up for a blog video?

10/23/2016 11:12 am  #114

Tay moved into her new apartment on May 2, 2015. (I remember because it was my wedding day.) They were separated for a while before that, per her couch surfing stories. And the divorce wasn't final for a while after that because she couldn't talk about it for at least a couple more months... Don't have other comments, just adding timeline clarification! 

10/23/2016 12:26 pm  #115

Good memory on point. They had the nye trip with td then by her bday she was away with just her family. Is that in Feb?  The video she says divorced two yrs. Even if you inc the separated time that's stretching it since I don't think you would go away together while officially separated. But at this point does it matter other than that's what she wants to believe?..

Last edited by Getmommieouttathabox (10/23/2016 12:30 pm)

10/23/2016 4:13 pm  #116

Getmommieouttathabox wrote:

Good memory on point. They had the nye trip with td then by her bday she was away with just her family. Is that in Feb? The video she says divorced two yrs. Even if you inc the separated time that's stretching it since I don't think you would go away together while officially separated. But at this point does it matter other than that's what she wants to believe?..

She has been saying they have been divorced for two years for 6 months now. 

10/23/2016 4:36 pm  #117

On_Point wrote:

Tay moved into her new apartment on May 2, 2015. (I remember because it was my wedding day.) They were separated for a while before that, per her couch surfing stories. And the divorce wasn't final for a while after that because she couldn't talk about it for at least a couple more months... Don't have other comments, just adding timeline clarification! 

Thanks! I knew I was a little fuzzy on the dates.

10/23/2016 9:09 pm  #118

She always talks about breaking up while still in the relationship so I think she was done in October, November of 2014. I have listened to some old shows and she has said more than a few times that her life was falling apart in the September/October 2014 time frame. I think the NYE trip was Brett's last ditch effort to save them but Tay was already done which is why she brought T2 along. I don't think they were in a relationship or even flirty at that point but more she just wanted to cut the tension with Brett by having her best friend, T2 there and disguising it by having her shoot footage. I think they separated in January (although they saw Les Mis on v-day because it was Brett's Christmas present to her), Tay and Babette went to Miami for her birthday, and then the "paperwork...I don't know how to do this" talk started in March. I think her and Tay got together in April which is when she knew for sure it was over with Brett and got her own place in early May. Now, this is just my speculation from listening to some old shows and being a listener but seems to fit, at least in my mind.

10/23/2016 9:17 pm  #119

A mth after is def not a yr after as claimed but that timeline def seems plausible

10/24/2016 10:19 pm  #120

So there's 4 of these videos...in this one she admits to doing zero show prep before Kenny left (but was still too busy for social media even back then...). Wonder why she hasn't plugged these on the show?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/sirius-xm-radio-host-taylor-strecker-interviewing-hollywoods-42969755

Board footera