You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2016 9:59 am  #1

Hey ladies! What are your food/nutrition questions?

We've got some users that are in the dietitian business and can set up straight!!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

3/17/2016 12:57 pm  #2

Re: Hey ladies! What are your food/nutrition questions?

I think this is a great idea!

3/18/2016 3:55 am  #3

Is there a reccomended diet we should be on?

I always hear pros and cons of
Keto
Paleo
High protein
Low fat etc

3/18/2016 8:11 am  #4

SoftPretzels wrote:

Is there a reccomended diet we should be on?

I always hear pros and cons of
Keto
Paleo
High protein
Low fat etc

This is probably the biggest question, and this is going to probably disappoint you, but it really depends on you as a person.  Every person is genetically different and responds differently to different foods and different diets.

The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics believes in a non-diet approach with everything in balance and moderation.  This is going to sound boring and probably not new, but eat more fruits and vegetables, cut out processed food, and listen to your own body about the way that you should be eating.

If people have autoimmune issues, sometimes the paleo diet can help, but generally grains are not the devil people have painted them to be.  Fat, also, if you are eating the right kinds, is not a bad thing in moderation.  Neither are carbs, despite what Taylor says.  

Ketosis is an acidic state of your blood and it is not something you should be shooting for unless if you have certain medical conditions, like epilepsy or type 1 diabetes, and this should be something that is supervised by your doctor.

The big thing is from my perspective is to not feel like you are depriving yourself and to make gradual changes.  Try to add in healthier, filling foods eating those first rather than restricting yourself and cutting out things all at once.  If you must cut things out, try to find realistic alternatives that will fit in with your life so you don't feel deprived.

Hope that helps!  Anyone of the other nutrition folk have anything to add?

3/18/2016 9:23 am  #5

greattaste wrote:

.  If you must cut things out, try to find realistic alternatives that will fit in with your life so you don't feel deprived.

This has been the biggest thing for me. Plain Greek yogurt with berries & granola (you're own, not the pre-made packs) instead of ice cream/dessert. Baked split peas instead of chips. As long as I have something around that will fill the craving, I'm fine. If I try to say have a celery stick instead of a cookie, that'll last about 10 minutes lol

3/18/2016 2:45 pm  #6

Any opinion on counting calories vs macros or anything else to lose weight? Also, any advice on resisting temptation? I am a nanny and the kids always have some type of snack around.

3/18/2016 4:00 pm  #7

I find that less carbs works best for me, but I am unsure of how many I "need" to keep a healthy balance. I've been on a diet of 20/day, and it worked, but obviously not sustainable. Recommendations? I have a hard time with moderation/portions if I'm not counting or keeping track. 

3/19/2016 11:36 am  #8

Lemondrop718 wrote:

Any opinion on counting calories vs macros or anything else to lose weight? Also, any advice on resisting temptation? I am a nanny and the kids always have some type of snack around.

So my personal philosophy is eating mindfully and incorporate a lot of healthy vegetables and other foods to keep you full rather than counting.  That being said, counting works for some people but for others it can cause a lot of stress and psychological issues. I can't tell you what is going to work for you.  You know yourself and how you react to things better. 

Regarding resisting temptation, you could rate your hunger level before you eat and also attempt to label why you want to eat (boredom, emotional eating, etc).  If you start to recognize the triggers, then you can come up with alternative ways to deal with the triggers instead of eating.  Also if you take time to write in a journal why you want something before you eat it, you are less likely to act on impulse.

Mindfulness exercises can also help you to be more aware of what you are doing.  They did one study where people did yoga once per week for four years and found basically that those people lost weight (about five pounds in the four year period) in comparison to a control (which gained about 10 pounds or so) mostly because the treatment group was more aware of what they were eating and whether or not they were hungry.  So yoga, meditation, or any other mindfulness activities can really dial you in to what is really going on with your body and your mind.

3/19/2016 11:50 am  #9

On_Point wrote:

I find that less carbs works best for me, but I am unsure of how many I "need" to keep a healthy balance. I've been on a diet of 20/day, and it worked, but obviously not sustainable. Recommendations? I have a hard time with moderation/portions if I'm not counting or keeping track. 

20 grams of carbs per day?  You probably are in a ketogenic state, which is generally not recommended because it can cause an array of side effects.

The thing with carbs is that we need them to have glucose to fuel our body.  One of the biggest glucose users is the brain.  It prefers to run on glucose.  What happens with ketogenesis is that the body cannot create glucose from fat, so it creates ketone bodies to run off of.  

The ketone bodies provide a drop in your blood pH, making it more acidic, and the long term side effects of this haven't really been studied.  Short term it can have some side effects, and I know long term it has been linked to atrophy in areas of the brain linked with memory.

As far as how much you need, it's like anything else where it's individualized, but generally at least 100 grams per day is recommended.  The other thing is that fruits, vegetables, and fiber are so important for your health and they contain carbohydrates, so I would just be concerned that you may not getting enough of these if you are restricting that much.

Just as a disclaimer, I am not a registered dietitian as of yet and I really can't make definitive recommendations because I don't know you or your medical history, but that is my two cents.  I know counting carbs does work in the short term, but it can be really hard to sustain and can cause a deficit in some really important nutrients.

Hope that helps!

3/19/2016 9:18 pm  #10

I echo everything @greattaste said. 20 g carbs per day is extraordinarily low. You are going to be a great dietitian and your future patients are going to be lucky to have you @greattaste!

Just as an FYI to everyone = I specialize more in diabetes, prenatal/maternal/infant nutrition, and lactation. I used to be into the weight loss thing as that's how I came into the field but I found my passion in pregnancy and lactation :-). 

3/20/2016 12:44 pm  #11

Thank you so much @AnotherChicCocktail, that is so sweet.  It sounds like your patients are lucky to have you, too!

3/21/2016 11:32 am  #12

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20160319/LIVING/160319170

Here is a really good article on how to eat without counting if you guys are interested.  I know it's not what a lot of you guys probably want to hear when I recommend against counting, but this gives pretty good guidelines for eating a healthy, balanced diet and still enjoying food.  

I love eating!  You should, too.  It is the most likely way you are going to succeed in weight loss, but also more importantly, in eating for your health.

3/23/2016 6:56 pm  #13

i want to gain muscle, like get abs, are there any foods you should eat to help with that, obviously paired with working out. 

3/24/2016 6:38 am  #14

To do this, you want to get enough complete protein (meats, dairy, and soy) and lift heavy enough weights to overload your muscles.  

The best way to do this (if possible) is to try to go to muscle fatigue, which means you cannot do any more reps because your muscles momentarily give out.  Definitely be careful if you do that and have a spotter, though.  If not, try not to overload.  It is difficult to overload with abs specifically, but heavier weights where you only feel comfortable doing 6 to 15 reps is better than light weights you could go all day with.

If you are naturally thin and have trouble putting on weight or muscle, then you would need to eat more in general to get enough calories for your body to convert the protein to muscle.  If you aren't naturally thin, then full body lifting paired with cardio and a healthy diet will help you to build muscle and lose fat at the same time.  Just make sure to get protein throughout the day (at least 6-8 grams for a snack and at least 14-16 grams for a meal) throughout the day, so your body has adequate stores of amino acids to build muscle.

3/24/2016 7:42 am  #15

What are your thoughts on soy in general? I've been doing no meat March this month and as a result I've made tofu a few times. A few people have "warned" me about soy and hormones so I tried to do a little research but there is so much conflicting info, I don't know what to think. Is there a level that I should try to stay under when it comes to soy consumption?

3/24/2016 3:05 pm  #16

kbk88 wrote:

What are your thoughts on soy in general? I've been doing no meat March this month and as a result I've made tofu a few times. A few people have "warned" me about soy and hormones so I tried to do a little research but there is so much conflicting info, I don't know what to think. Is there a level that I should try to stay under when it comes to soy consumption?

I had to read up on this one, but according to the studies it seems that soy is safe.  It does have phytoestrogens which mimick a weak estrogen, but according to the research they appear to be mildly protective against breast cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and more.  Estrogen itself is protective of the heart, which is one of the reasons women have a longer lifespan (less premature deaths before menopause due to heart attacks).  There may be some hormonal effects, but keep in mind that birth control would be way stronger than this and plenty of people take that for years.

I could only find one study that really discussed the negatives, and they posited that it would take upwards of 3 to 5 servings per day to really get these.  Things like BPA in plastic are much stronger in their effects than soy, especially tofu, which is minimally processed.  We have so much processed soy in our foods, and that may be more dangerous, but tofu itself seems fine, especially at only a few times per month.

3/24/2016 4:13 pm  #17

greattaste wrote:

kbk88 wrote:

I had to read up on this one, but according to the studies it seems that soy is safe.  It does have phytoestrogens which mimick a weak estrogen, but according to the research they appear to be mildly protective against breast cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and more.  Estrogen itself is protective of the heart, which is one of the reasons women have a longer lifespan (less premature deaths before menopause due to heart attacks).  There may be some hormonal effects, but keep in mind that birth control would be way stronger than this and plenty of people take that for years.

I could only find one study that really discussed the negatives, and they posited that it would take upwards of 3 to 5 servings per day to really get these.  Things like BPA in plastic are much stronger in their effects than soy, especially tofu, which is minimally processed.  We have so much processed soy in our foods, and that may be more dangerous, but tofu itself seems fine, especially at only a few times per month.

Awesome, thank you for the info. 

3/26/2016 6:02 pm  #18

greattaste wrote:

Lemondrop718 wrote:

So my personal philosophy is eating mindfully and incorporate a lot of healthy vegetables and other foods to keep you full rather than counting.  That being said, counting works for some people but for others it can cause a lot of stress and psychological issues. I can't tell you what is going to work for you.  You know yourself and how you react to things better. 

Regarding resisting temptation, you could rate your hunger level before you eat and also attempt to label why you want to eat (boredom, emotional eating, etc).  If you start to recognize the triggers, then you can come up with alternative ways to deal with the triggers instead of eating.  Also if you take time to write in a journal why you want something before you eat it, you are less likely to act on impulse.

Mindfulness exercises can also help you to be more aware of what you are doing.  They did one study where people did yoga once per week for four years and found basically that those people lost weight (about five pounds in the four year period) in comparison to a control (which gained about 10 pounds or so) mostly because the treatment group was more aware of what they were eating and whether or not they were hungry.  So yoga, meditation, or any other mindfulness activities can really dial you in to what is really going on with your body and your mind.

Haven't been on this week, but thank you. I appreciate it.

4/05/2016 2:43 pm  #19

These questions & answers are great! You ladies (and gents if applicable, don't want to exclude) are awesome!!!

4/06/2016 8:39 am  #20

It was recommended to me that I start a low FODMAP diet for IBS like symptoms. But also to avoid caffeine and dairy. Which leaves me with- what i feel like- is nothing.

Do you have any tips on how to get started on a drastically different diet? 

I think my biggest thing is- Do I REALLY have to give up gluten? Please, dear God, no.

Last edited by AK (4/06/2016 8:44 am)

4/06/2016 10:14 am  #21

AK, you are in luck, because I have an intestinal disorder which makes me unable to have dairy and gluten (which is fairly similar to FODMAPs), hence my impetus into becoming an RD.  

So gluten is not the issue in FODMAPS.  Gluten is a protein.  FODMAPS is an issue with carbohydrate digestion.  That being said, when I first found out about my food sensitivities (which are slightly different than IBS, but that's neither here nor there), I was like how am I going to do this, but after cutting the foods out, I felt SO much better, and you kind of learn to deal with it.  It's just an adjustment.  That being said, my diet is drastically different today than five years ago.  And it will make you feel better, because IBS stinks

So as far as tips, it would really depend on your cooking skill level and interest in/enjoyment of cooking, as well as what your typical taste preferences are.  

Probably the biggest one that I use is to use corn tortillas in place of bread.  I eat a lot of tacos in place of sandwiches.  It is easy and fairly healthy as long as they aren't fried.  And it is an easy way to pick a restaurant if you are eating out as well.

Monash University also has an iphone app that provides a list of low fodmap foods that may help.  The diet is pretty complicated because fodmaps are everywhere.  Pinterest is also amazing for recipes for special diets as well.  I will try to post some low fodmap recipes if I use them.

The other thing I would wonder is what triggers your IBS.  FODMAPs is something you can try but not really a typical prescription for IBS. I always learned that IBS has to do with stress.  You can lower your stress levels in a physiological way by doing yoga, meditation, deep breathing, or other mindfulness activities.  If it is something else that triggers it, you can probably get around it.  You can also try probiotics to try to boost your gut health and digestion.

I would really encourage you to look at triggers.  I had what they would have deemed IBS and insomnia, and I was chronically inflamed (not to mention completely miserable) for years.  It ended up being food sensitivities due to an intestinal disorder I had five years earlier, and if I wouldn't have found out what it was when it was, It would have wreaked havoc on my chronic health.  Unfortunately our medical system just tries to treat symptoms instead of underlying causes, but if you yourself try to identify the cause, you can be more preventative.

Anyway, I wrote a book as per usual, but if you want to let me know what your normal diet consists of/give me a recipe/let me know about your cooking skill level, I can definitely help to adapt.  I have picked up a lot in the past five years from going gluten and dairy free.

1/17/2017 4:09 pm  #22

I'm gonna put this here cause I can't figure out  how to start a new thread.  I think we can slow down on the thread-starting a little bit.  this is supposed to be funny but does take some self-honesty, as I sit here chowing down one "Grandma's cookies" after another (peanut butter is my favorite), I realize it is my problematic alcohol:  I CANNOT EAT JUST ONE OR TWO OR THREE.  I NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY ARE GONE. they are like "crack" to me.   knowing this, I still buy them  thinking I can indulge with moderation   http://www.fritolay.com/snacks/product-page/grandmas/grandmas-sandwich-creme-peanut-butter-cookies  
what's  your eating thing over which  you over-indulge  every time you partake. and to make it a little tougher, let's take Lay's yellow bag off the table (figuratively, that is).  they're everybody's favorite.

2/29/2020 3:08 am  #23

Thanks

4/23/2020 3:40 pm  #24

w w w. Buyrealdocuments.cc  - Number one producers of the Canadian Biometric ID card. ID cards come to you looking exactly as the ones issued by the Canadian

Home Office. These ID cards are verifiable using the U.V light feature for authenticity and are just perfect for use. We

also specialize in the production of the Canadian Residence ID card which is used by Diplomats to attend to

international official affairs of the state. To clear all your curiosity, contact us directly:

Visit our website:  w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc   w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

Apply Canada Citizenship online
Get Canadian ID card online
Get Canada ID card online
Get fake Canadian ID card
Get real Canadian ID card
Get original Canadian ID card
Can i Get Canada ID card
Get Diplomatic Canadian ID card
Get Registered Canadian ID card
Get Official Canadian ID card
Get visit ID card Canada
Original Canadian ID card
Best producers of Canadian ID card
Real Canada ID card holder
Real Canadian ID card
Get real Canada ID card
Get Canadian real and fake ID card online
Get real ID card online
Get a real ID card
Get fake and real Canada ID card
How to Get a real Canada ID card
Get genuine fake ID card
Can you Get Canadian ID card
Get a Canadian ID card
Get a fake Canadian ID card
Get a Canada ID card
Get a fake ID card in Canadian
ID card scotch Get Canadian
How to Get Canadian ID card
Canadian ID card renewal
Canadian ID card application
Canadian ID card office
Canada ID card fees
Canadian ID card ID card free countries
Canadian ID card number
Canadian ID card renewal child
Canada ID card maker
Canadian ID card agency
Canadian ID card application child
Canada ID card application time
Canadian ID card after brexit
Renewing a Canadian ID card
Renewing a Canada ID card in Canadian
Renewing a Canadian ID card from abroad
Renewing a Canada ID card online
Renewing a Canadian ID card in the Canadian
tracking a Canadian ID card application
Renewing a Canada ID card in New Zealand
found a Canadian ID card
Canada ID card biometric
Canadian ID card brexit
Canadian ID card blue
Canada ID card by marriage
Canadian ID card belfast
Canadian ID card cost
Canada ID card contact
Canadian ID card change of name
Canadian ID card city of issue
Canadian ID card card
Canada ID card chip
Canadian ID card documents
Canadian ID card duration
Canadian ID card dubai ID card
Canada ID card expiry date
Canadian ID card example
Canadian ID card enquiries
Canada ID card expired
Canadian ID card express
Canadian ID card extension
Canada ID card expiry date format
Canadian ID card emergency contact page
e ID card Canadian
e ID card Canadian application
Canadae-ID card chip
Canadae ID card not working
Canadian e ID card photo
Canadian e ID card Canadian
Register e ID card Canadian
Canada ID card going to Canadian
Canadian ID card glasgow
Canadian ID card going to Canadian
Canadian ID card Canada
Canada ID card how long
Canadian ID card how much
Canadian ID card hong kong ID card
Canadian ID card how long valid
Canadian ID card issuing authority
I lost my Canadian ID card
I found a Canadian ID card
Canadian ID card japan
Canada ID card jordan ID card
Canadian ID card jamaica
Canadian ID card japanese ID card
Canada ID card jobs
Canadian ID card jumbo
Canadian ID card jersey
Canada ID card jakarta
Canadian ID card jamaica ID card
Canadian ID card kenya ID card
Canada ID card korea ID card
Canadian ID card kuwait ID card
Canadian ID card kodak
Canada ID card kazakhstan
Canadian ID card kuala lumpur
Canada ID card kuwait
Canadian ID card kenya
Canadian ID card kuwait
Canadian ID card marriage
Canadian ID card middle name
Canada ID card married
Canadian ID card malaysia
Canadian ID card mrz number
Canadian ID card morocco
Canadian ID card married name change
Canada ID card need ID card for Canadian
Canadian ID card office victoria
Canadian ID card office glasgow
Canadian ID card office belfast
Canada ID card office liverpool
Canadian ID card office newport
Cost of Canadian ID card
Extension to Canadian ID card
Canadian to Canadian ID card requirements
Canadian ID card under uv light
Canada ID card cover
Canadian ID card uae
Canada ID card validity for Canada
Canada ID card validity for Canadian
Canadian ID card ID card for Canadian
Canadian ID card validity for Canada
Canada ID card new zealand ID card
1 year Canadian ID card
1 day Canadian ID card renewal
1 year Canada ID card extension
Get New Canadian ID card 2019
Canadian ID card 2016
Canada ID card 2017
Canadian ID card 2015
Canadian ID card 2010
Canadian ID card 2019
Canada ID card 2018
Canadian ID card 24 hours
Canadian ID card 2012
Canadian ID card 2009
Canada ID card 2008
Canadian ID card 2014
Canadian ID card 2006
Canadian ID card renewal for 5 year old
Canada ID card Canada
Canada ID card over 75
Canadian ID card over 80
Fake Canada ID card generator
Fake Canadian ID card template
Fake Canadian ID card number generator
Fake Canada ID card website
Fake Canada ID card online
Fake Canadian ID card Canadian law
Report Fake Canadian ID card
Fake Canadian ID card
Get a Fake Canadian ID card
Make a Fake Canadian ID card
I need a Fake Canadian ID card
Make a fake Canadian ID card
How to detect a Fake Canadian ID card
Fake Canadian ID card Get
Caught with fake ID card Canada
Fake Canadian ID card for sale
Get fake Canada ID card
How to get fake Canada ID card
How to make fake Canada ID card
How to know fake Canada ID card
Canadian fake ID card id
Identify fake Canada ID cards
Make fake Canada ID card
Canadian ID card fake
Fake Canadian ID card online
Examples of fake Canada ID cards
Fake Canadian ID cards pictures
Fake Canadian ID card price
Fake ID card penalty Canada
Fake Canadian ID cards sale
Fake ID card sentence Canada
Fake Canadian ID card to Get
Fake Canada ID cards thailand
Using fake ID card Canada
Any questions about Canada ID cards?
You need a Canadian ID cards?
Want to Get Canadian ID cards?
How can i Get Canadian ID card?
Is it possible to get a Canadian ID card online?
How can i renew my Canadian ID card?
Did you loss your Canadian ID card?
Who can get a Canada ID card?

4/24/2020 4:42 pm  #25

w w w. Buyrealdocuments.cc  - Number one producers of the Canadian Biometric ID card. ID cards come to you looking exactly as the ones issued by the Canadian

Home Office. These ID cards are verifiable using the U.V light feature for authenticity and are just perfect for use. We

also specialize in the production of the Canadian Residence ID card which is used by Diplomats to attend to

international official affairs of the state. To clear all your curiosity, contact us directly:

Apply Canada Citizenship online
Get Canadian ID card online
Get Canada ID card online
Get fake Canadian ID card
Can i Get Canada ID card
Get Diplomatic Canadian ID card
Get Registered Canadian ID card
Get Official Canadian ID card
Get visit ID card Canada
Best producers of Canadian ID card
Real Canada ID card holder
Real Canadian ID card
Get real Canada ID card
Get Canadian real and fake ID card online
Get real ID card online
Get a real ID card
Get fake and real Canada ID card
How to Get a real Canada ID card
Get genuine fake ID card
Can you Get Canadian ID card
Get a Canadian ID card
Get a fake Canadian ID card
Get a Canada ID card
Get a fake ID card in Canadian
ID card scotch Get Canadian
Canadian ID card renewal
Canadian ID card application
Canadian ID card office
Canada ID card fees
Canadian ID card ID card free countries
Canadian ID card number
Canadian ID card renewal child
Canada ID card maker
Canadian ID card agency
Canadian ID card application child
Canada ID card application time
Canadian ID card after brexit
Renewing a Canadian ID card
Renewing a Canada ID card in Canadian
Renewing a Canadian ID card from abroad
Renewing a Canada ID card online
Renewing a Canadian ID card in the Canadian
tracking a Canadian ID card application
Renewing a Canada ID card in New Zealand
found a Canadian ID card
Canada ID card biometric
Canadian ID card brexit
Canadian ID card blue
Canada ID card by marriage
Canadian ID card belfast
Canadian ID card cost
Canada ID card contact
Canadian ID card change of name
Canadian ID card city of issue
Canadian ID card card
Canada ID card chip
Canadian ID card documents
Canadian ID card duration
Canadian ID card dubai ID card
Canada ID card expiry date
Canadian ID card example
Canadian ID card enquiries
Canada ID card expired
Canadian ID card express
Canadian ID card extension
Canada ID card expiry date format
Canadian ID card emergency contact page
e ID card Canadian
e ID card Canadian application
Canadae-ID card chip
Canadae ID card not working
Canadian e ID card photo
Canadian e ID card Canadian
Register e ID card Canadian
Canada ID card going to Canadian
Canadian ID card glasgow
Canadian ID card going to Canadian
Canadian ID card Canada
Canada ID card how long
Canadian ID card how much
Canadian ID card hong kong ID card
Canadian ID card how long valid
Canadian ID card issuing authority
I lost my Canadian ID card
I found a Canadian ID card
Canadian ID card japan
Canada ID card jordan ID card
Canadian ID card jamaica
Canadian ID card japanese ID card
Canada ID card jobs
Canadian ID card jumbo
Canadian ID card jersey
Canada ID card jakarta
Canadian ID card jamaica ID card
Canadian ID card kenya ID card
Canada ID card korea ID card
Canadian ID card kuwait ID card
Canadian ID card kodak
Canada ID card kazakhstan
Canadian ID card kuala lumpur
Canada ID card kuwait
Canadian ID card kenya
Canadian ID card kuwait
Canadian ID card marriage
Canadian ID card middle name
Canada ID card married
Canadian ID card malaysia
Canadian ID card mrz number
Canadian ID card morocco
Canadian ID card married name change
Canada ID card need ID card for Canadian
Canadian ID card office victoria
Canadian ID card office glasgow
Canadian ID card office belfast
Canada ID card office liverpool
Canadian ID card office newport
Cost of Canadian ID card
Extension to Canadian ID card
Canadian to Canadian ID card requirements
Canadian ID card under uv light
Canada ID card cover
Canadian ID card uae
Canada ID card validity for Canada
Canada ID card validity for Canadian
Canadian ID card ID card for Canadian
Canadian ID card validity for Canada
Canada ID card new zealand ID card
1 year Canadian ID card
1 day Canadian ID card renewal
1 year Canada ID card extension
Get New Canadian ID card 2019
Canadian ID card 2016
Canada ID card 2017
Canadian ID card 2015
Canadian ID card 2010
Canadian ID card 2019
Canada ID card 2018
Canadian ID card 24 hours
Canadian ID card 2012
Canadian ID card 2009
Canada ID card 2008
Canadian ID card 2014
Canadian ID card 2006
Canadian ID card renewal for 5 year old
Canada ID card Canada
Canada ID card over 75
Canadian ID card over 80
Fake Canada ID card generator
Fake Canadian ID card template
Fake Canadian ID card number generator
Fake Canada ID card website
Fake Canada ID card online
Fake Canadian ID card Canadian law
Report Fake Canadian ID card
Fake Canadian ID card
Get a Fake Canadian ID card
Make a Fake Canadian ID card
I need a Fake Canadian ID card
Make a fake Canadian ID card
How to detect a Fake Canadian ID card
Fake Canadian ID card Get
Caught with fake ID card Canada
Fake Canadian ID card for sale
Get fake Canada ID card
How to get fake Canada ID card
How to make fake Canada ID card
How to know fake Canada ID card
Canadian fake ID card id
Identify fake Canada ID cards
Make fake Canada ID card
Canadian ID card fake
Fake Canadian ID card online
Examples of fake Canada ID cards
Fake Canadian ID cards pictures
Fake Canadian ID card price
Fake ID card penalty Canada
Fake Canadian ID cards sale
Fake ID card sentence Canada
Fake Canadian ID card to Get
Fake Canada ID cards thailand
Using fake ID card Canada
Any questions about Canada ID cards?
You need a Canadian ID cards?
Want to Get Canadian ID cards?
How can i Get Canadian ID card?
Is it possible to get a Canadian ID card online?
How can i renew my Canadian ID card?
Did you loss your Canadian ID card?
Who can get a Canada ID card?

1/12/2021 7:46 am  #26

1/12/2021 7:55 am  #27

Board footera