You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2017 3:00 am  #4141

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

Lemondrop718 wrote:

I get the sense that GWNJ thinks she's above Taylor & her radio show so she won't post about it unless she's gotten some kind of deal. I hope she doesn't become perminant. I didn't hear her call steph goya bean but that is really rude. For someone who's supposedly soo advanced, inclusive and one to stand up for people...she's really not good at what she claims. She's all for the girl at the bull statue (I think it's great) yet she'd say something like that. It's really a really offputting characteristic.

Taylor herself even admitted the Goya bean comment..

I think it was when steph was working there and her friend (who is also latina) interned at the same time. Taylor would call them both her "little Goya beans"

3/30/2017 10:45 am  #4142

Someone from WakeUp is reading their Facebook page. It's interesting how there are responses to so many visitor posts, except the one with the most comments! At least we know they've seen it. Hopefully, they take it into consideration.

3/30/2017 1:55 pm  #4143

I wish that they would comment on my post, but of course they won't. I feel like the decision to have her co-host has already been made. At least Tay hinted at that, saying I have a feeling you'll be back.

3/30/2017 6:58 pm  #4144

lydia delainey wrote:

I wish that they would comment on my post, but of course they won't. I feel like the decision to have her co-host has already been made. At least Tay hinted at that, saying I have a feeling you'll be back.

I think so too. But at least we let our feelings known.

3/30/2017 7:07 pm  #4145

I guess I won't listen on Tuesdays. I haven't even listened to the show yet, but I couldn't stand her when she was interviewed with Taylor & Clay.

3/30/2017 7:35 pm  #4146

SiriusLy wrote:

I Like Clay, i get the sense he doens't love being 2nd in command tho

Fact.

~oh that would be so good right now~

3/30/2017 8:42 pm  #4147

Taylor the good friend "I love Ubah! She's one of my best friends!"
"How is she, I haven't spoken to her in months."

3/30/2017 8:56 pm  #4148

😂😂😂

3/31/2017 7:59 am  #4149

Siriusnj wrote:

I caught that too!

3/31/2017 8:04 am  #4150

Siriusnj wrote:

Did you also catch the comment that her parents made all her friends?

3/31/2017 8:24 am  #4151

I like this cousin guy as cohost

3/31/2017 9:09 am  #4152

Ok, so now you believe that Bill Cosby is guilty(having basically admitted it in his autobiography)? The 50 plus women didn't convince you?
I like the cousin, but I wish he would stop saying, "I'm into it".

3/31/2017 11:39 am  #4153

Is that Gwenyth Paltrow commercial driving anyone else totally crazy??
"...so we put our nose to the grindstone...".  Argh!   

3/31/2017 11:41 am  #4154

Accidentalfarts wrote:

Is that Gwenyth Paltrow commercial driving anyone else totally crazy??
"...so we put our nose to the grindstone...".  Argh!   

Omgggg. I literally just thought the same thing. What the fuck is that?

3/31/2017 2:07 pm  #4155

LilEffer wrote:

I agree! I loved him! I feel like the show needs a heterosexual "guys guy" in the rotation. It's a nice switch up.

4/01/2017 8:46 pm  #4156

ThatWholeBrevityThang wrote:

LilEffer wrote:

I agree! I loved him! I feel like the show needs a heterosexual "guys guy" in the rotation. It's a nice switch up.

I liked him, too

4/02/2017 7:49 am  #4157

I never listen to Taylor's interviews because they all suck but listened to the Lacey chabert interview thinking how bad can it be? Maybe Taylor got better at interviewing?

Geesus no. Taylor is the worst. Please stop having her interview guests. She told two stories about herself even before Lacey could say 10 words. Plus she couldn't even say Lacey's last name correctly. She kept saying cha-ver and not cha-bear.

Taylor. Do a little research about your guest before thy come on. You are downright rude and selfish during all interviews. Or better yet never interview anyone again. It's the worst. I didn't even finish the interview.

4/02/2017 11:13 am  #4158

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Soooo....Taylor said she thinks other females at Sirius are further ahead of her in their careers because they wear makeup and she doesn't. Taylor, Taylor, Taylor.... First off, there is a bit of truth in that. But, it's not about wearing makeup or not, it's about presenting yourself as a professional. You look like you literally rolled out of bed almost everyday. In business, your look is representative of your work ethic, you obviously can't be bothered to put even a tiny amount of effort into either.

Listening to the Friday show while I clean and the wedding dress designer Pnina just said to Taylor "you're such a beautiful girl but you aren't wearing any makeup..." 😂

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

4/02/2017 12:00 pm  #4159

I heard it as a compliment-that Taylor looked beautiful with not a stitch of makeup on.

4/02/2017 4:29 pm  #4160

Yes I took that as a compliment too. She was starting to say something else and then finished it up that way which even if she didn't mean it, on air it was very nice.

Last edited by Longtimelistener (4/02/2017 4:30 pm)

4/02/2017 7:59 pm  #4161

I don't like the cousins. Or at least the macho one. Granted I was half listening, but I listened recently when they were on and a caller called in and said the guy was piece of shit because he wouldn't let his wife have the first class upgrade (or something like) that and the cousin responded "sweetheart...". It was so gross and condescending that I immediately went on Instagram to see what this guy looked like. It made me automaticall not like the guy lol.

4/02/2017 8:48 pm  #4162

Durst_Burp wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Soooo....Taylor said she thinks other females at Sirius are further ahead of her in their careers because they wear makeup and she doesn't. Taylor, Taylor, Taylor.... First off, there is a bit of truth in that. But, it's not about wearing makeup or not, it's about presenting yourself as a professional. You look like you literally rolled out of bed almost everyday. In business, your look is representative of your work ethic, you obviously can't be bothered to put even a tiny amount of effort into either.

Listening to the Friday show while I clean and the wedding dress designer Pnina just said to Taylor "you're such a beautiful girl but you aren't wearing any makeup..." 😂

I thought it was funny simply because wearing makeup was such a topic this week, and Taylor said she was making more of an effort.

4/03/2017 8:14 am  #4163

lydia delainey wrote:

I heard it as a compliment-that Taylor looked beautiful with not a stitch of makeup on.

I didn't hear it however if you are complimenting wouldn't you say?...

"You are such a beautiful girl AND you aren't wearing any makeup...". versus

"You are such a beautiful girl BUT you aren't wearing any makeup..." (which does NOT come out as a compliment. However I am merely restating what was written!)

A little mascara, long-lasting lipstain/lipstick (can be applied in the car you are riding in) and a smidge of eye shadow even would take less than 7 minutes. Taylor already admits she refuses to shower in the morning and her hair will never change, so if she would at least do a messy bun, side braid, (god, what I wouldn't give to have the options she has) and in under 10 minutes she could be ready. Even Lori B. said she only uses tinted moisturizer, which is just like rubbing lotion on your face! It's all about that effort. It's good that she's trying sometimes now. Cheers to that!

4/03/2017 8:31 am  #4164

Is English a second language for this lady? I can't see someone who says God sends her visions for her wedding dresses throwing shade at Taylor's looks.

4/03/2017 8:40 am  #4165

Yes, English is a second language.  I think she was complimenting Taylor.

4/03/2017 9:13 am  #4166

LilEffer wrote:

Yes, English is a second language. I think she was complimenting Taylor.

Yeah, can we not disparage someone for whom english is a 2nd language, and yes, it was a compliment.

4/03/2017 9:22 am  #4167

lydia delainey wrote:

LilEffer wrote:

Yes, English is a second language. I think she was complimenting Taylor.

Yeah, can we not disparage someone for whom english is a 2nd language, and yes, it was a compliment.

Disparage?? I was just stating a fact. English is my second language too.

4/03/2017 9:30 am  #4168

No, I was agreeing with you. The comment before yours sounded like an insult. I just quoted yours to back you up.

4/03/2017 9:32 am  #4169

lydia delainey wrote:

No, I was agreeing with you. The comment before yours sounded like an insult. I just quoted yours to back you up.

Thanks! I was confused!

4/03/2017 9:36 am  #4170

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I have such respect for people who are able to speak multiple languages.

Board footera