You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2017 1:54 pm  #4651

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

Keeps freezing on me, but from the little I saw Taylors makeup looks fab in her IG story thing!

6/23/2017 1:59 pm  #4652

piopio12 wrote:

BabyAngel wrote:

Natalya07 wrote:

THIS!!! 100% agree with all of this. and did she also mention that she bought 2 other pairs of the same yellow pants b/c she loves them so much. where are you planning to wear them and not be noticed or remembered???

What's the point of buying multiples? Everyone is going to think it's the same pair.

A longggg time ago I've remember her talking about buying multiple pairs of the same shoe so when one wears out? But I've also bought the same skirt twice because I love it so much and don't want to wear it out.  It's a work outfit, so I could care less if people think I'm wearing the same outfit over and over.

A classic skirt is different than yellow pants. You could get away with wearing the same black skirt or pants everyday.

6/26/2017 7:13 am  #4653

mrmans23 wrote:

Boring show today. Maybe it's b/c I'm a dude and I have no interest in "the love psychic" or "baby names." 

Also, I am finding Lori extremely annoying, and not authentic. Just feel like she is putting on an act. Carly is my favorite co-host by far. 

Have to agree with you guys about Lori. I didn't notice it as much until it was pointed out on here. When she first started I thought, "Wow! They got an editor from GH to be a co-host. Strange considering the demographics, but she seems cool." But after listening for several months now, she has morphed into this little whiney, "Oooooooooooo I just loooove your mom and dad, Taylor!" every 5 minutes. I often wonder if her own parents are still alive and if so, what they think about her gushing over the Streckers every week. Anyway, I turned off the show after the first 30 minutes last Friday cause I couldn't take her....

6/26/2017 8:47 am  #4654

My favorite co-hosts in order:
Rob
Carly
Emma
Lori

I like when Clay is on but last week they mentioned he is only on like the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Loved when Vinny was on.
Annabelle should have a permanent spot; too bad she lives across the Country.

Lori and Emma are my least favorite.  Lori for most of the reasons spoken about throughout this forum.  I think I would like Emma more if she was on her own.  Taylor and Emma don't have very good chemistry and I don't feel like Taylor lets Emma shine.

I'm at the point where I think I'm going to stop listening on Wednesdays from now on.

Just my 2 cents.

6/26/2017 9:07 am  #4655

Is Robert not on anymore?

Last edited by FKFriday (6/26/2017 9:08 am)

6/26/2017 9:16 am  #4656

FKFriday wrote:

Verdi?  He was on this morning.

Does anyone like when they have live singing in the studio? I always skip those segments because they seem super awkward/bethos.

6/26/2017 9:43 am  #4657

Clay
Carly
Rob
Emma
Lori

I'm still hoping Taylor can persuade Clay to come on board

6/26/2017 10:00 am  #4658

I have the exact same host preference as you madison. I agree about Lori. Really liked her in the beginning, but she is has become so whiney and grating. I still listen to all the shows, because I still think WU is better than anything else on the am.

6/26/2017 10:39 am  #4659

Self-aware wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Verdi?  He was on this morning.

Does anyone like when they have live singing in the studio? I always skip those segments because they seem super awkward/bethos.

Yep! I really liked him when I listened, but no one mentions him anymore

6/26/2017 10:45 am  #4660

sicksummer wrote:

Rob
Carly
Emma
Lori

I like when Clay is on but last week they mentioned he is only on like the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Loved when Vinny was on.

Lori and Emma are my least favorite.  Lori for most of the reasons spoken about throughout this forum.  I think I would like Emma more if she was on her own.  Taylor and Emma don't have very good chemistry and I don't feel like Taylor lets Emma shine.

I'm at the point where I think I'm going to stop listening on Wednesdays from now on.

Just my 2 cents.

I think Taylor is threatened by Emma. Tay seemed uneasy after the Emma thinking she was texting TD incident. I don't think she will ever forget that and will keep Emma at a distance, especially knowing Emma's history of cheating.

6/26/2017 11:44 am  #4661

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

sicksummer wrote:

Rob
Carly
Emma
Lori

Loved when Vinny was on.

Just my 2 cents.

I think Taylor is threatened by Emma. Tay seemed uneasy after the Emma thinking she was texting TD incident. I don't think she will ever forget that and will keep Emma at a distance, especially knowing Emma's history of cheating.

Maybe that's it.  I couldn't put my finger on what it was that made me feel the tension.  Good call!

6/26/2017 1:05 pm  #4662

lydia delainey wrote:

I have the exact same host preference as you madison. I agree about Lori. Really liked her in the beginning, but she is has become so whiney and grating. I still listen to all the shows, because I still think WU is better than anything else on the am.

I like Lori because she offers the married with kids perspective. I really like Clay. I like the rotation. I feel like they all offer something a little different.

6/26/2017 4:27 pm  #4663

sicksummer wrote:

Rob
Carly
Emma
Lori

Loved when Vinny was on.

Just my 2 cents.

You are my spirit animal! I really like Clay, too, (must be the accent!) as I also think he calls Taylor on her stuff and he is the epitome of true self-deprication.

I just listened to last Thursday's show (only because it was Rob) and found it was really interesting at the very end when Taylor basically put Rob in his place and let him know it was HER show (listen to the story about her mom's friend asking her about when she knew it was time to get a divorce and her hemorrhoids...it was during that when he tried to redirect her). 🙄

6/26/2017 9:18 pm  #4664

Taylor has mentioned a couple of times that someone in their circle has a crush on TD.   Maybe it's Emma.   They both think she has a little crush...whoever they are talking about.

6/27/2017 7:28 am  #4665

I'm listening to clay read his letter to Kim on air and Taylor won't stop interrupting. Wtf she's the worst. Let the man speak!

6/27/2017 8:51 am  #4666

Jane Bleeb wrote:

I'm listening to clay read his letter to Kim on air and Taylor won't stop interrupting. Wtf she's the worst. Let the man speak!

A-men!!! 

6/27/2017 8:53 am  #4667

Jane Bleeb wrote:

Omg I'm literally screaming at my radio right now!!! JFC, she's so obnoxious, like really STFU and let him finish his story. Aaaghhhhh 

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

6/27/2017 12:05 pm  #4668

did you notice how he told her a couple of times "Wait! let me finish!" lol I love that he calls her out. i've taken a reallllly long break from the show and am just now getting back into it and he actually cracks me up. i didn't expect to find him so funny.  

I waned off the show a little when T was being so annoyingly cryptic about the divorce and completely stopped shortly after they discovered the reddit thread. i thought it was T that was making the show unlisten-able bc I used to find Kenny really funny but he got soooooooo bitter toward the end. now that he's gone, i think he might have been a big part of the show's flatness because he was just so bitter and angry.

anywho....big tangent just to get to the point that now that i'm listening again here and there i've been very pleasantly surprised! 

6/27/2017 1:44 pm  #4669

I think they need to make the Tuesday cohost a straight man (Vinny or Mike Cannon) or a woman of color....whether that's AA or Latina or whatever.... there's a demographic that WUWT is completely ignoring..., and it's not like they didn't have a good selection to pick from. There were some standout hosts during the trial weeks and I was surprised some of them didn't make the cut but Emma did.... no offense to Emma but she brings the least to the show.... even Lori with her references to Tays parents offers more perspective on things than I think Emma does.

6/27/2017 1:49 pm  #4670

SoftPretzels wrote:

I think they need to make the Tuesday cohost a straight man (Vinny or Mike Cannon) or a woman of color....whether that's AA or Latina or whatever.... there's a demographic that WUWT is completely ignoring..., and it's not like they didn't have a good selection to pick from. There were some standout hosts during the trial weeks and I was surprised some of them didn't make the cut but Emma did.... no offense to Emma but she brings the least to the show.... even Lori with her references to Tays parents offers more perspective on things than I think Emma does.

No you can't take away Clay. He's too popular. Take someone else if you must but... I don't ever remember there being any kind of promise or attempt to cover all demographics. Personally I don't find straight men very entertaining and the co-hosts need to be people Taylor enjoys and can relate to. 

6/27/2017 1:49 pm  #4671

SoftPretzels wrote:

Completely agree!  Emma is a bore.  I really enjoyed Yaminika and Mike Cannon reminded me of the Taylor/Kenny dynamic.

6/27/2017 2:08 pm  #4672

Sanserre #1 fan wrote:

Taylor has mentioned a couple of times that someone in their circle has a crush on TD.   Maybe it's Emma.   They both think she has a little crush...whoever they are talking about.

I've missed this. But I'm pretty sure it's Taylor D. And Matt who don't get along.

6/27/2017 3:11 pm  #4673

NotaTot wrote:

SoftPretzels wrote:

No you can't take away Clay. He's too popular. Take someone else if you must but... I don't ever remember there being any kind of promise or attempt to cover all demographics. Personally I don't find straight men very entertaining and the co-hosts need to be people Taylor enjoys and can relate to. 

No one said there was a "promise" to cover all demographics. Does not stop the fact that a huge demographic is being ignored....  I would appreciate hearing views from someone who represents me in some capacity....

6/27/2017 4:40 pm  #4674

LilEffer wrote:

SoftPretzels wrote:

Completely agree! Emma is a bore. I really enjoyed Yaminika and Mike Cannon reminded me of the Taylor/Kenny dynamic.

I loved Yamaneika! And I agree that Emma is a bore. Carly is my fav. I used to like Lori, but now it's just the same thing every time. "I can't take a compliment." Yes, we get it. 

"What to wear, what to wear. What not to wear."

6/27/2017 5:11 pm  #4675

I just watched the spot Taylor did on that Between the Bells show and couldn't help but laugh when she was complaining about the Kardashians eating loudly into the mic when she interviewing them. Pot, may I introduce you to kettle?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

6/27/2017 6:38 pm  #4676

BabyAngel wrote:

Sanserre #1 fan wrote:

I've missed this. But I'm pretty sure it's Taylor D. And Matt who don't get along.

It's not Matt.

Tay said that TD commented that this person doesn't give her (TD) the time of day when she's around. Then Tay said that because this person is a long-time friend of the show she has to keep up a relationship for business. Tay thinks there might be bit of a crush (on her, not TD). Therefore, Tay will go to functions with this person sans TD.

It's Kelly Cutrone.

Last edited by DestinationAwesometown (6/27/2017 6:39 pm)

6/27/2017 7:09 pm  #4677

BabyAngel wrote:

Sanserre #1 fan wrote:

Taylor has mentioned a couple of times that someone in their circle has a crush on TD. Maybe it's Emma. They both think she has a little crush...whoever they are talking about.

It's not Matt.

Tay said that TD commented that this person doesn't give her (TD) the time of day when she's around. Then Tay said that because this person is a long-time friend of the show she has to keep up a relationship for business. Tay thinks there might be bit of a crush (on her, not TD). Therefore, Tay will go to functions with this person sans TD.

It's Kelly Cutrone.

ohhhhh. I was wondering what she meant when she said to Clay, "Remember what happened with Kelly Cutrone." I meant to post here to ask what she was talking about. 

"What to wear, what to wear. What not to wear."

6/27/2017 7:21 pm  #4678

BabyAngel wrote:

Sanserre #1 fan wrote:

It's not Matt.

It's Kelly Cutrone.

Gotcha...that makes sense. I guessed Matt because of the comment Taylor gave the day that crazy guy called in. He couldn't stand his girlfriend's friend but ended up sleeping with her. Taylor said something about keeping Matt and Taylor apart.

6/27/2017 7:22 pm  #4679

WhatToWear wrote:

BabyAngel wrote:

It's not Matt.

It's Kelly Cutrone.

ohhhhh. I was wondering what she meant when she said to Clay, "Remember what happened with Kelly Cutrone." I meant to post here to ask what she was talking about. 

Kelly came in one time when Clay wascohosting. They did not get along. I think they have a mutual friend but they just clashed--two strong personalities.

6/27/2017 10:38 pm  #4680

BabyAngel wrote:

WhatToWear wrote:

It's not Matt.

It's Kelly Cutrone.

Kelly came in one time when Clay wascohosting. They did not get along. I think they have a mutual friend but they just clashed--two strong personalities.

Clay thought the conversation got a bit over the top and uncomfortable.

Board footera