You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2017 1:48 pm  #5191

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

I think that's a great suggestion. Maybe something to the effect of,  doesn't it bother TD, or how do you think TD feels when you talk incessantly about your last relationship....

9/25/2017 2:04 pm  #5192

FKCSTMom wrote:

I am dying to figure out how to turn "Obsessively Talking about Your In-Laws" into a topic that I can submit to the Surprise Me topic of the day. I've been pondering this for a few weeks now...any ideas ladies (and gents, if we have them)? I only have the best intentions here, honestly...I'd like to point out she's hurting herself more than them by carrying on this massive vendetta. She not only looks like the bad guy the longer she harps on this constantly, but she's also the one internalizing all of the emotional stress. Although we will never know their side or what they are doing now, at this point they could be laughing their asses off at her because she can't let it go while they have completely moved on and are living their fabulously rich lives without that little thorn in their side. She's only hurting herself at this point (and annoying the people who have to constantly listen to it!).

I'm open for suggestions!

What if you phrase the question as if its your problem and you're asking for advice/a "nuts or not"? Something like "I've been divorced for 3 years, but I'm still hung up on the issues I had with my ex. It upsets my current SO that I bring it up so often and he thinks I should be over it by now, but the divorce was a big deal for me and I'm still processing. Am I nuts? How long is too long to dwell on the divorce?"

I think it would be interesting to see if she's self aware enough to realize she's giving advice to herself, and what her answer would be.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/25/2017 2:13 pm  #5193

Durst_Burp wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

I am dying to figure out how to turn "Obsessively Talking about Your In-Laws" into a topic that I can submit to the Surprise Me topic of the day. I've been pondering this for a few weeks now...any ideas ladies (and gents, if we have them)? I only have the best intentions here, honestly...I'd like to point out she's hurting herself more than them by carrying on this massive vendetta. She not only looks like the bad guy the longer she harps on this constantly, but she's also the one internalizing all of the emotional stress. Although we will never know their side or what they are doing now, at this point they could be laughing their asses off at her because she can't let it go while they have completely moved on and are living their fabulously rich lives without that little thorn in their side. She's only hurting herself at this point (and annoying the people who have to constantly listen to it!).

What if you phrase the question as if its your problem and you're asking for advice/a "nuts or not"? Something like "I've been divorced for 3 years, but I'm still hung up on the issues I had with my ex. It upsets my current SO that I bring it up so often and he thinks I should be over it by now, but the divorce was a big deal for me and I'm still processing. Am I nuts? How long is too long to dwell on the divorce?"

I think it would be interesting to see if she's self aware enough to realize she's giving advice to herself, and what her answer would be.

I like this idea!

9/25/2017 3:26 pm  #5194

Durst_Burp wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

sneaky!! I like it!  And def one way to find out if she reads this!

9/25/2017 7:31 pm  #5195

I submitted: 

Please help me I'm at the end of my rope. I love my girlfriend but she is constantly airing out her dirty laundry to everyone and all it does is make her look bad because she can't stop talking about her ex and his family. I feel like I don't even matter in her life because she lives in the past. How can I make her understand it is time to let go and be My girlfriend instead of her ex's? 

9/25/2017 8:41 pm  #5196

NotaTot wrote:

I submitted: 

Please help me I'm at the end of my rope. I love my girlfriend but she is constantly airing out her dirty laundry to everyone and all it does is make her look bad because she can't stop talking about her ex and his family. I feel like I don't even matter in her life because she lives in the past. How can I make her understand it is time to let go and be My girlfriend instead of her ex's? 

Perfect! I hope she picks it!

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/25/2017 10:08 pm  #5197

I love that!

9/26/2017 7:01 am  #5198

Durst_Burp wrote:

NotaTot wrote:

I submitted: 

Considering that Matt reads this page(or used to), it probably wont be picked but I LOVE the idea!!!

I disconnected for a while so much so I forgot my password and user ID. Where do you submit your questions?

9/26/2017 9:40 am  #5199

Taylor bragging about how she knows EVERYTHING about celebrity gossip this morning was driving me nuts. She can't remember half the celebrities names. She was proclaiming herself as a Kardashian guru but in the 7 things she couldn't even remember if Rob Kardashian & Black Chyna's kid was a boy or girl. Yes the average person shouldn't know that but don't call yourself a know it all on the topic if you dont even know that. Adrienne Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif (Not MASSIF Taylor) aren't even married anymore they've been divorced for years...

9/26/2017 9:57 am  #5200

tada2 wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

NotaTot wrote:

I submitted: 

Considering that Matt reads this page(or used to), it probably wont be picked but I LOVE the idea!!!

I disconnected for a while so much so I forgot my password and user ID. Where do you submit your questions?

I think you can submit questions to wakeupwithtaylor@gmail.com or through the shows Facebook and Twitter... Although no one seems to keep up with the shows social media.

9/26/2017 11:01 am  #5201

OK so when was Taylor ever starring on Broadway? She has 2 Broadway stars on the show and all she wants to do is interrupt them with her stories about community theater. Let them talk for godsakes.

9/26/2017 11:13 am  #5202

NotaTot wrote:

OK so when was Taylor ever starring on Broadway? She has 2 Broadway stars on the show and all she wants to do is interrupt them with her stories about community theater. Let them talk for godsakes.

Taylor has always interrupted guests but I feel like it's gotten so much worse lately!  The interviews are so hard to listen to when she is constantly talking over the guests and answering for them.  She even tried to take over the doctor segment today!  When the girl called about sleeping in a bra, Taylor said something like "let me answer that!"  I'd rather hear what the plastic surgeon has to say...

9/26/2017 1:35 pm  #5203

anyone in the Philadelphia area wanting to meet Taylor for $50 meet & greet
https://philadelphia-heliumcomedy-com.seatengine.com/shows/63748

9/26/2017 4:13 pm  #5204

NotaTot wrote:

I submitted: 

You are BRILLIANT!!! Here I am trying to figure this out... that is perfect! I also love the "Nuts or Not" way, too. As I was listening to yesterday's show today (and literally cringing every time I heard "guuurrrllll"...please, just STOP), I was wondering why the hell she keeps doing the "Almost Hitched Bitch." It inevitably leads to in-law talk every. single. time. Since she's not getting married and she rarely brings Paige into the discussions, I think it's just another excuse so she can talk about them!

9/27/2017 7:06 am  #5205

Natalya07 wrote:

I wouldn't do the M&G...if I were close though I would totally go watch! Could be a lot of fun for $25! If they are doing audience questions and stuff, would be a fun FBLive event.

9/27/2017 7:37 am  #5206

FKFriday wrote:

Natalya07 wrote:

I wouldn't do the M&G...if I were close though I would totally go watch! Could be a lot of fun for $25! If they are doing audience questions and stuff, would be a fun FBLive event.

That bio is hilarious, did y'all know Tay has swept the Internet with her viral videos???

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

9/27/2017 8:51 am  #5207

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Natalya07 wrote:

That bio is hilarious, did y'all know Tay has swept the Internet with her viral videos???

Interviews with today's top celebs- Zach Braff. 

9/27/2017 9:03 am  #5208

Don't forget Kate Bosworth! I'm actually dumbfounded that an ex-SIL didn't get slipped in there!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

9/27/2017 9:25 am  #5209

Natalya07 wrote:

If I lived closer I would totally go, although I don't know about paying double the price for the M&G. I think meeting Taylor, Emma, and Carly would be super fun - but not double the price of the show itself.

9/27/2017 12:24 pm  #5210

Y'all!  Whoever wrote that bio needs to be shot or definitely fired.  It was awful!  The typo alone!
I'd love to see Carly's show and if Emma's there, great!  I even looked up Carly's shows recently to see if she'll be nearby.  Love her! Can't wait to hear her bf this week!

9/27/2017 12:41 pm  #5211

That bio is haahhhrible. I suppose it's corrected she "created" a lifestyle blog... Created it and then didn't do anything with it, unless you count links to stuff she googled but doesn't actually own or use. I'd love to see these viral YouTube videos!

9/27/2017 8:00 pm  #5212

Zachary Braff who was dumped by Hollywood. How many years ago did she have on a Kardashian? Most of her interviews are with D list reality stars.

9/28/2017 5:21 am  #5213

V I R A L  V I D E O S ? !

9/28/2017 10:19 am  #5214

Today's Surprise Me Topic was interesting... I'm still not convinced Taylor works more than 3 - 4 hours each day.  I don't know why she thinks she gets up so much earlier than the rest of the world either.  Many "9-5" workers actually get to their offices by 7 each day.  She may work early hours for someone in the entertainment industry but that's about it.  We can all tell she doesn't spend much time on show prep either.  It's totally cool that she has part-time hours but I don't want to hear her complain about how long and hard she works!

9/28/2017 10:35 am  #5215

What was the surprise me topic? 

9/28/2017 10:51 am  #5216

PRECISELY wrote:

I can't remember exactly how it was phrased, but it was asking Taylor about advancing in her career, whether hustling was important, what Taylor does with her time after the show ends to get ahead, etc.

9/28/2017 12:26 pm  #5217

Self-aware wrote:

PRECISELY wrote:

I can't remember exactly how it was phrased, but it was asking Taylor about advancing in her career, whether hustling was important, what Taylor does with her time after the show ends to get ahead, etc.

This was my question...Taylor does not know what it means to work long hours.  Granted during Getting Younger, she likely had more going on in her day than usual. I am sure she was exhausted during those weeks.  She NEVER responds to fans via FB or Twitter...she relies on IG. No "viral" videos have been posted to her YouTube channel in a year!! She phones in her blog.

She made me really mad stating 9-5ers have tons of down time. I am swamped all day every day. I am lucky to get a break. I start my day at 7am after a one hour commute. I work an 8+ hour day with a one hour commute home where my evening is spent being a mom.

I think Taylor has so much more potential yet her lack of follow thru; care of fans is her downfall.  She keeps saying she has all her side hustles. Which I could have called in because she doesn't share what all these side hustles are and I am curious.

At her core, Taylor is spoiled. She expects rewards without really working for it.

Just my opinion!

9/28/2017 1:05 pm  #5218

BethosGirlSC - It was a great question!  I forgot about the social media part since she didn't discuss it at all.  She's always saying she needs/wants a bigger following but she rarely posts and I've never seen her engage with anyone.  I follow TD on Instagram and she posts more than Taylor does!  I'd be more inclined to believe she's busy with the side hustles if she didn't talk about all the TV she has time to watch. 

9/28/2017 1:59 pm  #5219

Self-aware wrote:

BethosGirlSC - It was a great question!  I forgot about the social media part since she didn't discuss it at all.  She's always saying she needs/wants a bigger following but she rarely posts and I've never seen her engage with anyone.  I follow TD on Instagram and she posts more than Taylor does!  I'd be more inclined to believe she's busy with the side hustles if she didn't talk about all the TV she has time to watch. 

Even the show Facebook page only has about one post per week. At minimum, I would think it should be one per day.

9/29/2017 9:20 am  #5220

Self-aware wrote:

But don't you know, watching tv is show prep? I mean, how would she be a self-proclaimed expert on pop culture if she didn't spend her afternoons watching tv, napping and drinking Prosecco? (Is that how you spell it? I've never had it.)

There have been so many times where I have known what's going on in the celebrity/real world without being a TV watcher or magazine reader. Literally I am talking to my radio with 'information' (clearly sounding like a crazy person!) that she 'should' know (as an expert, of course), but doesn't because she doesn't even READ the 7 Things before she reports them.

Case in point from Tuesday's episode: She was reporting on Anthony Weiner and she pulled the headlines from the NY Post to be clever ("Weiner Gets Hard Time" or something Iike that). She read the first sentence about him going to a federal penitentiary and Clay Aiken asked, "Why would he go there? Did the sexting not happen in NY? Wouldn't it be a state crime?" Of course, I was somewhat surprised that Clay didn't already know this because he is usually pretty educated on everything. If anyone had listened or read anything that was plastered EVERYWHERE during the election coverage, news, and every other outlet (because of Huma, his wife) they would know Weiner did his crap on the internet, which makes it a federal crime, not a state thing. But in the simplest sense, Taylor simply doesn't read the articles that go with any of the links she uses for the 7 Things (admittedly), which proves my point above.

Board footera