You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2018 10:57 pm  #691

Re: Instagram

OMG Karma! What a story.

1/20/2018 12:14 am  #692

FKCSTMom wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

Husbandpillow wrote:

Hawr-rible, you can definitely get botox that looks natural if used judiciously. Whoever does Taylor's is either inexperienced or going way overboard, unless that is what Taylor is asking for. It's an art, the right amount, in the right spots and you can still emote, but wrinkles are relaxed. A full syringe to the forehead will freeze your expression, a la Taylor. Never go full syringe lol!

Hey, thanks for the tip!! Now, real talk- how bad do the needles sting? Not afraid of needles or pain, but I can't see Botox being injected on videos without flinching.....

I have chronic headaches/migraines and I literally just had Botox (covered by insurance...whoop whoop!) for the first time on Tuesday. I have nothing to compare it to obviously, but I had a LOT of shots. I think I had 3 across my high forehead and 2-3 between my eyebrows. Then the rest were kind of behind my temples on either side (3 each side), and above/in my hairline at the back of my neck (3 on each side I think??). I haven’t seen the outside physical effects yet (it’s only been 3 days, so soon it sounds like) but I can tell you that while the shots were little stings mostly, my face was still ‘hurting’ 2 days later. I can still feel it right now if I close my eyes and relax. One of the side effects, oddly enough, is a headache, which I managed to have the first night. My insurance covers something ridiculous like 300 units, but we didn’t use them all... we threw away a bunch. I can have it every 3 months. Obviously, the cosmetic effects for me are less because I get the shots in specific areas, but I’m hoping that next time I can ask for the leftover units to be put to better use!! LOL

Omg I’m so glad you posted! I’m about to do Botox for my Headaches and I’ve been wondering about people’s experience! I had to go through a whole bunch of meds before my insurance would cover but nothing worked and I’m coming up on my Botox approval time! I’m so excited because 1. I hope it works with my Headaches! But 2. The side effects of wrinkles and lines if nothing else! Please let me know how you do!

I met Matt when I was in the studio he was super nice!

1/20/2018 8:49 am  #693

Karma wrote:

Something to consider:

About 10 years ago my dear wife needed to have some dental work done. She has always had anxiety about going to the dentist, and wanted to try sedation dentistry. At the time, the only place around here that offered the service was in one of the ritzy nearby beach towns. I happily volunteered to take her to and fro as she would not be able to drive.

Fast forward to her appointment. She took a Valium for the trip there, which worked beautifully. And she went in for her procedure. It turned out that some complications came about, and more work than anticipated had to be performed. I agreed for her, as she signed a waiver for me to answer any questions while she was under. Everything went well, but due to the extra work, her cute little face was quite swollen, and her eyes were sunk in pretty deep.

We ventured home...... now she has never drank, and is a dainty 100lbs soaking wet. So the anesthesia really started working on her. She began to get car sick and asked for me to pull over. I found sanctuary at one of the many country clubs in the area. I parked outside of the clubhouse and helped her out of the car so she could get some fresh air. Here my lovely bride is sitting on the curb, crying, swollen, and looking like she had two black eyes. She can’t really talk because her jaw is swollen shut. And I am asking her what I can do to make it better. I look up, and there is like 20 women standing behind me, one on the phone to the cops. It turned out that they were having a women’s tennis tournament that week.

So I stand up to explain myself, and one of them screams “get away from her you big son of bitch”. And they surround her. She can’t say anything, and I am pleading with them to listen. The first cop shows up, he sees me at 6’5” 270 lbs, and calls for back up. Next thing I know, I have 4 cops on top of me. I comply as I have done nothing wrong. All the while, I have a gaggle of women telling me what a piece of shit I am. They have me cuffed and are reading me my rights (at taser point I might add) when my wife finally can get to the car and get the dentist paperwork.

The cops apologize, and I am totally cool with it because I knew what it looked like. I ask if one of the ladies can get the missus some ice and a towel so she can put it on her face. Two of them oblige me. Everyone has a good laugh, and all is right in the world.

So.......if you bruise easy, and it looks like you just got your ass beat. Have your mother, daughter, or girl friend to take you. It makes things much less complicated.

Oh holy shit, Karma- that is better than a sitcom!  You poor man, though- I'm sure it was pretty scary!

I bruise like a peach, and I'm clumsy, so it's my husbands saving grace that people know he is not that type of guy- I'm always bruised up.

Yeah, the more I think of all the angles, I don't think Botox is for me. And, that's ok, I'll survive without it. Thanks for all the info, though, everyone- I appreciate it!

Last edited by Hawr-rible (1/20/2018 8:50 am)

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

1/20/2018 10:43 am  #694

Yeah, especially at that time. I looked like a biker sans tattoos. Tall, bulky, shaved head, 3day stubble.

It is funny now, but staring down a bunch o women who think that you are a wife beater was worse than the cops.

I did chuckle when the cop who had me cuffed tried to rough me up a little by trying to forcefully put me against his car trunk. The older and wiser cop walked up and said “maybe you should ask him nicely” I politely responded with a thank you and willfully complied at that point.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

1/20/2018 11:38 am  #695

Karma wrote:

Yeah, especially at that time. I looked like a biker sans tattoos. Tall, bulky, shaved head, 3day stubble.

It is funny now, but staring down a bunch o women who think that you are a wife beater was worse than the cops.

I did chuckle when the cop who had me cuffed tried to rough me up a little by trying to forcefully put me against his car trunk. The older and wiser cop walked up and said “maybe you should ask him nicely” I politely responded with a thank you and willfully complied at that point.

Ugh, I truly hope when the truth came to light that the asshole cop was at least slightly embarrassed for being such a douche, but I probably wouldn't hold my breath on that one. And I've spent 10 years on the receiving end of a bunch of entitled country club women's judgement (god I hate most of the people at our club) so yeah, I'm sure that was much worse, lmao! Never underestimate the power of bored, drama seeking bitches..... 

1/20/2018 2:10 pm  #696

Omg. She’s mocking the BBs now. And I’m sure they’ll never even realize that. 💀

1/20/2018 2:21 pm  #697

Yeah, hawr-rible is all like:

1/20/2018 3:01 pm  #698

piopio12 wrote:

Omg. She’s mocking the BBs now. And I’m sure they’ll never even realize that. 💀

Ooh, really? How so? I must have missed something.....

1/20/2018 3:01 pm  #699

Karma wrote:

Yeah, hawr-rible is all like:

Nailed it!! 

1/20/2018 3:51 pm  #700

She was using the HNR block dollar filter and was like go subscribe so I can make the benjamins. Something like that. Just thought it was funny how the BBs talk about how she’s not scammy, etc. seems tacky to me, obviously her subscribers are needed to make money but to be blatant about it seems weird.

1/20/2018 4:05 pm  #701

piopio12 wrote:

She was using the HNR block dollar filter and was like go subscribe so I can make the benjamins. Something like that. Just thought it was funny how the BBs talk about how she’s not scammy, etc. seems tacky to me, obviously her subscribers are needed to make money but to be blatant about it seems weird.

Saw that. You're spot on. Maybe she feels like why hide it anymore, just start asking for money directly. It is Tacky.

1/20/2018 6:49 pm  #702

Yeah, I found the kids thing creepy. Like, you know they are being told what to say. I also had the same thoughts about the money thing. That’s what it’s always been about with her. Nothing new.

1/20/2018 7:16 pm  #703

1/20/2018 7:22 pm  #704

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

1/20/2018 7:48 pm  #705

Hawr-rible wrote:

Husbandpillow wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

I'm starting to get faint lines in my forehead, and laugh lines around my eyes-  I hate that my face is already showing signs of age at only 37, but I refuse to get Botox. I just can't do it, everything about it weirds me out. I'm just gong to keep using my anti-aging facial products, add a couple more professional facials per year, and grow old gracefully, I guess. My husband says he is relieved by that- we know a woman who gets Botox a lot and her frozen face creeps him out. She is very expressionless, too- I just never want to be there. 

Hawr-rible, you can definitely get botox that looks natural if used judiciously. Whoever does Taylor's is either inexperienced or going way overboard, unless that is what Taylor is asking for. It's an art, the right amount, in the right spots and you can still emote, but wrinkles are relaxed. A full syringe to the forehead will freeze your expression, a la Taylor. Never go full syringe lol!

Hey, thanks for the tip!! Now, real talk- how bad do the needles sting? Not afraid of needles or pain, but I can't see Botox being injected on videos without flinching.....

I’m terrified of needles and I have no issues nor pain with getting Botox! Do your research before
You just schedule an appointment somehwhere. Some will just stick you for your money and MOST will sculpt your face to give you the most natural look.

1/20/2018 7:56 pm  #706

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

DEAD😂😂😂

Last edited by Karma (1/20/2018 8:09 pm)

1/20/2018 9:45 pm  #707

Thank you 🙏🏼 but that one wrote itself! 😂😂😂

1/21/2018 8:27 am  #708

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

OMG...I thought that actually came from her Instagram! You DO win the internet!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

1/21/2018 10:14 am  #709

It did come from her account in the Instagram live video.

1/21/2018 11:08 am  #710

It seems like a pretty accurate representation of her

1/21/2018 9:54 pm  #711

Seems like she begging Yasu, so she must be desperate!

1/21/2018 10:45 pm  #712

Wait...the “Fuck U, Pay Me” part was from her too? That’s hawrible.....

1/22/2018 5:35 am  #713

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Ugh I just came from IG to say that... begging for money, having children of no clear relation say you hey girl heys... I am starting to wonder if she hasn’t got enough subscribers yet to keep the lights on?

And did you guys know that the last kid was Nati's?? She posted "Go check out Tays IG story from today!!!" and replied to almost every comment that her kid was the last one. Not only is she a celeb, watch out world, her child is now one too.

1/22/2018 5:49 am  #714

FKCSTMom wrote:

That part was me! 😂

1/22/2018 12:59 pm  #715

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

That part was me! 😂

And it was epic 👍🏼👍🏼🤣😂🤣

1/22/2018 3:37 pm  #716

O no! Why is she begging for money? She needs new management A.S.A.P.

1/22/2018 8:27 pm  #717

Wonder how Taylor is doing with her CPR course?

1/22/2018 8:32 pm  #718

Out of respect I will not poke fun at this subject.

But I would think that this would make a fine question of the day.

1/22/2018 9:14 pm  #719

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

I think only part of it is management... she needs to do some work if she wants to be successful. Nothing can make you successful if you don't work.

Taylor doesn't want to work...doesn't think she should have to. She's just entitled to fame & fortune.

1/22/2018 9:24 pm  #720

AT 24 she was hanging with Celebs at her job. Without doing any work. She got used to it. That's how things should be in her mind. Taylor = Complacent.

Board footera