You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2018 1:06 pm  #31

Re: Cindy PSA

Durst_Burp wrote:

cincella wrote:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/coupleofinstigators

New EP is up itโ€™s number 4 and Iโ€™m hiding in my bedroom taping it with the mic up my nose!
Ahhhhh I almost have the sound down so thanks for bearing with me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 
This is going to sound super fucked up to anyone who hasnโ€™t listened but I was laughing SO hard when you guys were talking about the kids and creepy old men. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for the free gift, friend!

ย 
Haha I cracked myself up  when I told the story about how I acquired my plot I didnโ€™t realize it was so fucking ridiculous !!
Talk about a dysfunctional family I got my grave plot from my aunt who needed money to gamble ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚  seriously whatโ€™s wrong with us?

3/05/2018 1:35 pm  #32

cincella wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

cincella wrote:

New EP is up itโ€™s number 4 and Iโ€™m hiding in my bedroom taping it with the mic up my nose!
Ahhhhh I almost have the sound down so thanks for bearing with me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 
This is going to sound super fucked up to anyone who hasnโ€™t listened but I was laughing SO hard when you guys were talking about the kids and creepy old men. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for the free gift, friend!

ย 
Haha I cracked myself up when I told the story about how I acquired my plot I didnโ€™t realize it was so fucking ridiculous !!
Talk about a dysfunctional family I got my grave plot from my aunt who needed money to gamble ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ seriously whatโ€™s wrong with us?

Haha don't worry you're not alone...my family is pretty bonkers too. There are some literal tin-foil hat wearers in my extended family. ย 

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.๐ŸŒด

3/05/2018 9:46 pm  #33

Loved it! I was worried once you stopped talking about Ali and internet friends that it wouldnโ€™t be relatable anymore. But it was great!

3/06/2018 1:56 pm  #34

BabyAngel wrote:

Loved it! I was worried once you stopped talking about Ali and internet friends that it wouldnโ€™t be relatable anymore. But it was great!

ย 
Oh always going to add in my shopping items. I have had so many life  experiences I hope I can relate to all kinds of people.  Thanks for listening

3/12/2018 6:53 am  #35

Stuck in traffic this morning, at least I have Cindy to listen to through my podcast app!

3/12/2018 12:53 pm  #36

Oh thanks sweetie !  I met DB for lunch she is adorable and so fancy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m uploading a new episode right now actually and we are now on iTunes But donโ€™t ask me because I canโ€™t find the link cause  FKF had to find it for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
At any rate you can still go to couple of instigators on Facebook like it and click the app button .
Iโ€™ve been a little bit off on my podcasting  with my best friends daughter passing away from heroin 29 years old .๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ  and my traveling itโ€™s been really hard for me just to get it together but  I managed to whip up another show .  Iโ€™ll be funny soon friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3/12/2018 5:48 pm  #37

cincella wrote:

Oh thanks sweetie ! I met DB for lunch she is adorable and so fancy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m uploading a new episode right now actually and we are now on iTunes But donโ€™t ask me because I canโ€™t find the link cause FKF had to find it for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
At any rate you can still go to couple of instigators on Facebook like it and click the app button .
Iโ€™ve been a little bit off on my podcasting with my best friends daughter passing away from heroin 29 years old .๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ and my traveling itโ€™s been really hard for me just to get it together but I managed to whip up another show . Iโ€™ll be funny soon friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg Cindy I am so sorry about your friend! Such a terrible epidemic going on. Wishing peace and comfort to her.ย 

3/12/2018 7:30 pm  #38

3/16/2018 7:32 pm  #39

If you guys havenโ€™t listened yet this week, Cindy talking about DBs fancy purse bows and Amy wanting to do surgery at home with Ali products was amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

3/19/2018 10:30 am  #40

EP 6 is out and I have parenting tips for flying with young children. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3/19/2018 12:33 pm  #41

I'll definitely have to listen to that one. I am making a cross country journey with 3 kids, ages 5 and under, in May, and I am dreading it with every fiber in my being!!!! If it wasn't for a family member's wedding, I'd cancel our tickets!

3/19/2018 12:42 pm  #42

Goldclutch wrote:

I'll definitely have to listen to that one. I am making a cross country journey with 3 kids, ages 5 and under, in May, and I am dreading it with every fiber in my being!!!! If it wasn't for a family member's wedding, I'd cancel our tickets!

ย 
Oh donโ€™t take my advice if you want to keep your kids ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
Please post and report your thoughts !!!

3/19/2018 2:09 pm  #43

If you have advice on which drugs to give the kids, I'm totally in! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3/19/2018 2:13 pm  #44

Gravol! That was always my parents go to lol

For me because I get really bad motion sickness, my brother just to make him sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด

3/19/2018 2:42 pm  #45

Goldclutch wrote:

If you have advice on which drugs to give the kids, I'm totally in! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 
HahHa I have the show for you EP6 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Please tell me if you like it and take my advice girl!!

3/19/2018 4:36 pm  #46

I never heard of Gravo, FKF... I will check that out!

I def will, Cindy! lol!!

โ€‹PS - I was cracking up on the other week's ep when you were talking about your UPS guy thinking you were dead b/c you stopped with the Amazon orders.ย  I wonder what my postman thinks now that I am getting 5 packages a day from China.ย 

3/19/2018 4:51 pm  #47

Goldclutch wrote:

I never heard of Gravo, FKF... I will check that out!

I def will, Cindy! lol!!

โ€‹PS - I was cracking up on the other week's ep when you were talking about your UPS guy thinking you were dead b/c you stopped with the Amazon orders.ย  I wonder what my postman thinks now that I am getting 5 packages a day from China.ย 

I second that what is Gravo
ย 

3/19/2018 4:56 pm  #48

Gravol

Little pink anti nauseas sleeping pills?!? Maybe itโ€™s a Canadian thing??

3/19/2018 4:57 pm  #49

I still take them when flying.....knocks me right out!

3/19/2018 5:26 pm  #50

Ok, I think itโ€™s just Canadian Dramamine.

3/19/2018 5:52 pm  #51

FKFriday wrote:

Oh ok I am not sure we can give them to young kids, stick to theย benadrylย and look like a hero Mother on the flight!!!
Goldclutch works like a charm and I was passing it out to the other moms to give there kids lol

3/19/2018 5:55 pm  #52

FKFriday wrote:

Oh ok I am not sure we can give them to young kids, stick to theย benadrylย and look like a hero Mother on the flight!!!
Goldclutch works like a charm and I was passing it out to the other moms to give there kids lol

ย 

3/19/2018 6:37 pm  #53

Omg is that an actual picture from your travels??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Gravol looks like it's for ages 6 and up. What kind of Benadryl did you use???

3/19/2018 10:07 pm  #54

Goldclutch wrote:

I just did it in January and honestly it wasnโ€™t terrible. 4 (almost 5 at the time), 2.5 and 6 months. The airport stress was awful but on the plane iPads and snacks kept everyone together. We got some evil stares from the bitch in the row in front of us when she was us getting on the plane. But by the end she was all smiles when she realized we didnโ€™t disrupt her flight. I hate how people judge and treat traveling families.
ย 

Last edited by Longtimelistener (3/19/2018 10:09 pm)

3/20/2018 7:10 am  #55

Longtimelistener wrote:

Goldclutch wrote:

I just did it in January and honestly it wasnโ€™t terrible. 4 (almost 5 at the time), 2.5 and 6 months. The airport stress was awful but on the plane iPads and snacks kept everyone together. We got some evil stares from the bitch in the row in front of us when she was us getting on the plane. But by the end she was all smiles when she realized we didnโ€™t disrupt her flight. I hate how people judge and treat traveling families.
ย 

ย 
I always feel like Iโ€™M the evil bitch staring (my kids are grown and even my grandson is 8) but usually Iโ€™m staring because I want to try to give you/them a sympathetic โ€œmom/grandma been there/done thatโ€ look. If parents trusted me, Iโ€™d take the screaming baby and rock him/her for a bit too...(my husband would STRONGLY object if he were along...he is the stink eye guy!) but I definitely have walked in your shoes.

Hereโ€™s a (now) funny โ€œtraveling alone with kidsโ€ story for you: I was flying from the Midwest to Alaska with a 5 year old and a 5 month old. I had just purchased ice cream for the 5 year old when she said she needed to go to the bathroom. Of course. I had one of those luggage carts so I put my son (the baby) in his car seat. It was the bucket kind you use when they are super little...I just sat him in there but he was not buckled in, and it was sitting on top of the cart. (You see where this is going, right??)

I was on my last nerve with stress, no sleep, crying kids, traveling, just buying the dang ice cream and NOW SHE HAS TO POTTY?? So I picked up all of our stuff and we went across the way to the restroom. It had one of those open doorways where itโ€™s kind of a circular hallway and when I turned the cart to go in, I hit the corner. The car seat, and THE BABY went flying through the air in slooooow motion. All I could think about at the time was, โ€œMy mom is going to kill me!โ€ (I was 30 frigging years old...what was wrong with me??) My son flew out and the car seat landed on top of him. My daughter, oblivious to anything, continued to the bathroom. Iโ€™m freaking out, someone called the paramedics, he was FINE (barely cried...you know that saying, โ€œGod takes care of drunks and children?} He did this time...) The airport must have had some policy because they didnโ€™t leave us alone until we were safely loaded in our seats on the plane. The paramedics even came ON the plane with me to help me with the kids. (Now, I have this visual of them making the โ€œcrazy ladyโ€ sign to each other!!)

To this day, when my son (now 29) does something stupid, we attribute it to being dropped on his head.

Last edited by FKCSTMom (3/21/2018 5:44 am)

3/20/2018 7:34 am  #56

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3/20/2018 11:35 am  #57

OMG God takes care of drunks children LOL
I have so many airport stories traveling with my young kids alone....
I have the one time I could not hold on and my youngest went down the escalators in her strollers alone hahaha I totally want to do a live show and hope to have you guys call in what TOPICS shall we do?
I fucking love you guy!!!

3/20/2018 7:32 pm  #58

Ahhh!! I LOVE ALL THESE STORIES!! I swear, Cindy - this ep couldn't have come at a more perfect time because I have been DREADING this upcoming trip for the past 8 months!! Fkcst-- I am screaming at that story! Totally something that would happen to me! My 3 year old ALWAYS has to potty at THE most inconvenient times and seriously makes me insane. Longtime-- you give me hope. I will be in the air for like 8 hrs, so will prob be going with an iPad and low-key Benadryl combo and vodka for myself.  Btw- Cindy, my 7 month old LOVES the techno music you play at the intro. Lol! Totally stopped him from crying when he heard it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3/20/2018 11:05 pm  #59

Iโ€™m the baby whisper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ for real๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Will you bring care packages for the people sitting next to you trying to sleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited by cincella (3/20/2018 11:06 pm)

3/26/2018 8:40 am  #60

We are going to do the show live on https://www.spreaker.com/user/coupleofinstigators
It will still be put up as a podcast next Sunday if you miss it.
Just letting you guys know if you want call in tonight you can do it on Facebook messager and just hit voice call!
We have a lot of Ali stuff this week thatโ€™s gold and DB will be calling in also!
700 pm tonight on spreaker ! I have never done live so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ It could or could not happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Board footera