You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2018 9:34 am  #5971

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

Self-aware wrote:

I loved today's show!  It was so good to hear Taylor authentically laugh.

Did anyone else notice how Taylor pretty much shut him down when he was talking about her being fired? As soon as he mentioned charging money she told him he didn't know all the facts lol.  He also called her out for her theatrical representation of events in her life.  I hope he's part of the regular lineup when Taylor does pre-recorded shows!  This episode was highly entertaining and reminded me why I fell in love with Taylor years ago. 

YES!! This episode was soo good!!! 

5/17/2018 9:49 am  #5972

It was so good!!!! I was at work, so definitely gonna re listen!

5/17/2018 2:35 pm  #5973

It was really good. Hope he is a returning guest!

5/17/2018 3:49 pm  #5974

CoolBreeze wrote:

It was really good. Hope he is a returning guest!

me too...so naturally I commented on her IG page and said he needs to come back and tagged him!! LOL

5/17/2018 8:57 pm  #5975

So when they were talking about the firing, who was the person who gave her bad business advice to do the trip?

5/18/2018 1:29 pm  #5976

Re: free drinks on internation flights

Most people just have a drink or 2 and it calms them to sleep. Not pounding 5 doubles and taking a kolonapin.

5/18/2018 1:43 pm  #5977

ChanelBag wrote:

So when they were talking about the firing, who was the person who gave her bad business advice to do the trip?

Her old boss, Melissa Durliat, who owns the resort in Turks & Caicos where Taylor was planning on having the trip...and claiming to not get a free stay. #yeahrightjackie

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

5/18/2018 5:14 pm  #5978

piopio12 wrote:

Re: free drinks on internation flights

Most people just have a drink or 2 and it calms them to sleep. Not pounding 5 doubles and taking a kolonapin.

Someone on the facebook page said she had 3 doubles and 2 red wines (basically 8 drinks)  washed down with a Klonopin. Not even being dramatic, but that is how people die. 

5/21/2018 5:05 pm  #5979

Thoughts on the baby penis size convo? Both boars are freaking, I think the post got deleted in the nation, and Granny board is all fighting over it. I don't have kids, didn't seem that big a deal though?

5/22/2018 6:34 am  #5980

I’m sorry but Monday’s Surprise Me question response was especially awful and Taylor was at her worst. Did she really call out Brett’s dad (without saying his name) and say she did a happy dance when he got caught? I feel like she just put some karma in the universe for HER Taylor’s father now...you idiot. He did shady shit too... Karma is going to bite you in the ass (again) and it isn’t gonna be the nice guy from the Pink Pages.

5/22/2018 6:58 am  #5981

FKCSTMom wrote:

I’m sorry but Monday’s Surprise Me question response was especially awful and Taylor was at her worst. Did she really call out Brett’s dad (without saying his name) and say she did a happy dance when he got caught? I feel like she just put some karma in the universe for HER Taylor’s father now...you idiot. He did shady shit too... Karma is going to bite you in the ass (again) and it isn’t gonna be the nice guy from the Pink Pages.

She did indeed call out Brett's dad!

SMQOD irritates me...it's not a surprise. It's simply a topic launcher.

I know people really enjoy Daryn and I do too...but not with Taylor. And Hannah's voice is nails on a chalkboard to me!

5/22/2018 6:59 am  #5982

FKFriday wrote:

Thoughts on the baby penis size convo? Both boars are freaking, I think the post got deleted in the nation, and Granny board is all fighting over it. I don't have kids, didn't seem that big a deal though?

It was inappropriate but so is Taylor so not a surprise. FB made a much bigger deal about it than was warranted.

5/22/2018 9:20 am  #5983

I replied to the facebook post about it. I wasn't trying to make a big deal of it but it really bugs me that she talks about baby penis's and calls babies hot and her brother hot and sexy. It's sexualizing something that is completely inappropriate and gross. I would not want anyone talking about my babies penis like that. It was the way she said it that really got to me. 

My best friend has a baby that is 8 weeks older than mine, and of course we've talked about it and compared, but only in the context of overall size of their bodies in general. 

5/22/2018 9:36 am  #5984

BethosGirlSC wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

She did indeed call out Brett's dad!

SMQOD irritates me...it's not a surprise. It's simply a topic launcher.

I know people really enjoy Daryn and I do too...but not with Taylor. And Hannah's voice is nails on a chalkboard to me!

I like Daryn well enough, but agree they're not my favorite together.  I think they bring up being lesbians in every sentence!  I can't remember the temporary cohost who talked about being a mom all the time, but Daryn reminds me of the lesbian version of that.  I also can't stand Hannah's voice!  I don't know if it sounds like she has something in her mouth or what, but she definitely doesn't have a radio voice.

5/22/2018 12:30 pm  #5985

On_Point wrote:

I replied to the facebook post about it. I wasn't trying to make a big deal of it but it really bugs me that she talks about baby penis's and calls babies hot and her brother hot and sexy. It's sexualizing something that is completely inappropriate and gross. I would not want anyone talking about my babies penis like that. It was the way she said it that really got to me. 

My best friend has a baby that is 8 weeks older than mine, and of course we've talked about it and compared, but only in the context of overall size of their bodies in general. 

​I didn't hear Taylor's conversation about it, but I agree 100% with On Point.  I can't fckg stand when babies or children are sexualized.  It's nauseating and gross.  I hate it.  Side note, wtf is up with little kids' fashions these days?  You would not believe how hard it was for me to find a "fancy" shoe for my 3 yr old daughter that wasn't a fckg high heel.  That's gross to me. Also, all of these bare midriff looks for toddlers.  Nope, not into it at all. 

Last edited by Goldclutch (5/22/2018 7:53 pm)

5/22/2018 7:41 pm  #5986

Goldclutch wrote:

On_Point wrote:

​I didn't hear Taylor's conversation about it, but I agree 100% with On Point.  I can't fckg stand when babies or children are sexualized.  It's nauseating and gross.  I hate it.  Side note, wtf is up with little kids' fashions these days?  You would not believe how hard it was for me to find a "fancy" shoe for my 3 yr old daughter that wasn't a fckg high heel.  That's gross to me. Also, all of these bare mid-riff looks for toddlers.  Nope, not into it at all. 

Oh gold clutch! I don’t have kids so when I read this I was like no, this can’t be a thing! I pulled up toddler and girls dress shoes on Macy’s for the hell of it, and it is so a thing. Ew. I showed my husband and he was creeped out too.

5/22/2018 7:51 pm  #5987

Disturbing, isn’t it? There’s a 5 yr old in my son’s class who consistently wears, I’d guess, a  1.5 inch wedge or heel, and it never ceases to skeeve me out. 🤢.

5/22/2018 8:25 pm  #5988

No kids either but you all made me curious- wow. I think these might have been the worst. Baby lucite stripper shoes anyone? 😳🤮

5/22/2018 10:38 pm  #5989

This has been a thing for awhile. I have always despised it. Why can’t we just let kids be kids. They have the rest of their lives to be adults.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

5/23/2018 6:25 am  #5990

Durst_Burp wrote:

No kids either but you all made me curious- wow. I think these might have been the worst. Baby lucite stripper shoes anyone? 😳🤮

Yes these were the first to catch my attention. Baby’s first stripper heel. And that 5 star review lol.

5/23/2018 9:12 am  #5991

LOL of course the reviewer is from Las Vegas

5/23/2018 11:25 am  #5992

sooo....Taylor was talking about a friend who had sex w/her now husband on the first date....
do you think this is Mash Up Nicole?

5/23/2018 1:23 pm  #5993

Natalya07 wrote:

sooo....Taylor was talking about a friend who had sex w/her now husband on the first date....
do you think this is Mash Up Nicole?

Yeah. I think so?

5/23/2018 7:45 pm  #5994

If it is Nicole that’s just lame. We’re all adults, who cares? Seems like Nicole’s marriage has lasted despite that fact.

5/24/2018 7:23 am  #5995

I want to shake her!!! She said on the Lori B show she realized she hates the Middleton's bc the mother raised the daughters to marry well.  UMMMMM....HELLO!!!!!! SO DID BABBETTE!!!! And she said as much so immediately before she spewed hate about the Middlerton's.  About her mother told her college is when you meet all your friends and all the good men get taken after college.  How does she not see her hypocrisy.  Its loud!

5/24/2018 7:28 am  #5996

Would you not point out to a friend that kept doing that?? Maybe I’m a bitch, I would and have though. A friend constantly complained about another’s house always being a mess. Dude, she has three kids, works full times and it’s messy, not dirty! You may have clean rooms, you have dishes that are a week old in the sink and sour milk in the fridge....just stop!

5/24/2018 10:00 am  #5997

I'm a bitch then, too. I would say something... at least after listening to someone complain about the same thing for years. 

Also, Lori is usually not my favorite co-host, but yesterday she kind of won me over. It seemed like she's taking into consideration things people say on the FB page and has started to shut down Taylor a little bit. She wasn't agreeing with everything Taylor said and at one point even ("jokingly") called her a brat. I LOVED that when they were doing the Co-Host Catch-Up she was just like, "yeah, I know what's been going on with you. I heard/saw it. Here's what I've been up to..." before TS even had the chance to try and talk about her trip.

Last edited by secco (5/24/2018 10:00 am)

5/24/2018 10:33 am  #5998

She said she couldn’t do anything audio when she worked at Sirius, but didn’t she do Stassi’snpodcast several times??

5/24/2018 10:39 am  #5999

PRECISELY wrote:

She said she couldn’t do anything audio when she worked at Sirius, but didn’t she do Stassi’snpodcast several times??

She did - it might have been that she couldn't have her own audio platform outside of Sirius but could make appearances with other people.

5/24/2018 11:04 am  #6000

PRECISELY wrote:

I want to shake her!!! She said on the Lori B show she realized she hates the Middleton's bc the mother raised the daughters to marry well.  UMMMMM....HELLO!!!!!! SO DID BABBETTE!!!! And she said as much so immediately before she spewed hate about the Middlerton's.  About her mother told her college is when you meet all your friends and all the good men get taken after college.  How does she not see her hypocrisy.  Its loud!

I think the issue isn't that she hates that their mother raised them to marry well, but that it worked out for them and not her.

Board footera