You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2016 4:35 pm  #1

Canadian listeners?

My hubs and I are planning a trip to Canada and trying to decide where to go? Ideas? Suggestions?

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/01/2016 4:59 pm  #2

Re: Canadian listeners?

I'm not from Canada, but I've been to Montreal and thought it was beautiful.  Definitely recommend!

2/01/2016 5:01 pm  #3

Time of year? What do you want to do? I'm in Toronto, I think its petty boring. North of the city is great in the winter or summer though. Favorite places to visit are by far Montreal & Vancouver. PEI is stunning!

2/02/2016 11:54 am  #4

red_poppies wrote:

My hubs and I are planning a trip to Canada and trying to decide where to go? Ideas? Suggestions?

is this your first trip to Canada?

2/02/2016 12:41 pm  #5

LilEffer wrote:

I'm not from Canada, but I've been to Montreal and thought it was beautiful. Definitely recommend!

when i first read this i thought you said i'm not a FAN of Canada.  so i instantly thought, "There are people that don't like Canada?" how rude.  

2/03/2016 10:02 am  #6

What do you and the hubs like to do? If you love to eat fresh caught fish, lobster etc, plan your trip out East and visit Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Lots of bed and breakfasts to stay in. 

If you want to ski or snowboard or hike, take a dog sled ride,  head to Alberta or British Columbia and really any resort is fabulous.

Osoyoos British Columbia is in the Oakanagan Valley, is a desert and surrounded by mountains and a gorgeous lake that extends into the states. Wine tours galore! 

2/05/2016 9:36 am  #7

We are thinking fall... and Montreal is where we've been thinking it would be cool to go explore! 

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/05/2016 10:02 am  #8

Its a beautiful city, especially if you like walking & exploring. Quebec City is about 3hrs away, and is also lovely.

5/16/2016 7:25 pm  #9

Banff, Alberta or Vancouver, BC! I live on the east coast and besides lobster and a few light houses........there isn't much lol 

Board footera