You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2016 9:51 pm  #61

Re: What are you listening to?

Thanks Monleesky. I love advice shows. Check out Plz Advise if you like that type of show. Molly's voice is pretty annoying at 1st, but I really like the content of the show.

6/30/2016 7:03 pm  #62

serial- season 1 fans... Adnan is getting new trial! 

6/30/2016 7:45 pm  #63

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

So happy for him! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

6/30/2016 10:12 pm  #64

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

So happy for him! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Yay!! This is the first I'm heading of it do thanks for sharing the news!!

7/29/2016 1:04 pm  #65

For any of you on here who are Bitch Sesh fans, there is a new Facebook page that is private called Bitch Sesh by Alene Too. You have to request to join. It is hilarious! The people on there are so witty and fun! I have been reading all day back and forth with this forum and it is really entertaining (can you tell I took the day off?) I have been enjoying their podcast lately.

7/29/2016 2:09 pm  #66

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

For any of you on here who are Bitch Sesh fans, there is a new Facebook page that is private called Bitch Sesh by Alene Too. You have to request to join. It is hilarious! The people on there are so witty and fun! I have been reading all day back and forth with this forum and it is really entertaining (can you tell I took the day off?) I have been enjoying their podcast lately.

Yes! Did you listen to the live podcast yesterday?? Their housewives tag lines were hysterical! 😂😂

7/29/2016 3:05 pm  #67

No I haven't yet! I'm going to listen over the weekend. I can't wait!

7/29/2016 4:33 pm  #68

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

No I haven't yet! I'm going to listen over the weekend. I can't wait!

Casey says, "I'm a lady in the streets and a shitter in the sheets." I died. 😂😂😂

8/01/2016 8:08 am  #69

Victoria's ex Vic is on Opie this morning with Jim Norton, hes really funny!

8/01/2016 10:20 pm  #70

I've been enjoying a CBC podcast(available on iTunes) called Love Me. If you like storytelling, it's fantastic.

8/02/2016 1:07 am  #71

My favorite murder podcast is my new guilty pleasure.

8/02/2016 6:25 am  #72

SoftPretzels wrote:

I just turned it on and I already know I will love it.
I am weirdly fascinated by murder/murderers. But judging by you, my father, these two women, and Stassi, that really isn't very weird. I take comfort in that.

Thanks for the recommendation, guuuuuuurrrl.

8/02/2016 8:37 am  #73

BathiesTime wrote:

SoftPretzels wrote:

I just turned it on and I already know I will love it.
I am weirdly fascinated by murder/murderers. But judging by you, my father, these two women, and Stassi, that really isn't very weird. I take comfort in that.

Thanks for the recommendation, guuuuuuurrrl.

I, too, am weirdly obsessed. It always freaked out my ex-husband (NOT going to call him my wasband, drives me nuts.) I have a friend, who started out at my hair dress, and we just bonded over murderers and freaky stuff. I have moved away now, but we keep in contact by sending each other freaky stuff we find on the internet, we don't even have real conversations anymore lol just links to stuff. And I love it! 

8/02/2016 9:30 am  #74

On_Point wrote:

I, too, am weirdly obsessed. It always freaked out my ex-husband (NOT going to call him my wasband, drives me nuts.) I have a friend, who started out at my hair dress, and we just bonded over murderers and freaky stuff. I have moved away now, but we keep in contact by sending each other freaky stuff we find on the internet, we don't even have real conversations anymore lol just links to stuff. And I love it! 

I love hearing that! My fiancé thinks I'm so weird! I am always watching documentaries/shows about murder and he hates it. He especially hates how much I love Killer Kids. He always jokes that I will be arrested for murder and when he is interviewed he will have to say "I don't know, officer, I guess if I look back there were redflags"

If you're interested in podcasts -- During the first ep of My Favorite Murder pod, they referenced a podcast called The Last Podcast on the Left and am currently sucked in! They did two pods dedicated to Ted Bundy and I just started the first, of three, about Jeffrey Dahmer. He is so interesting! I'm excited to start this one.

8/02/2016 10:55 am  #75

BathiesTime wrote:

On_Point wrote:

I love hearing that! My fiancé thinks I'm so weird! I am always watching documentaries/shows about murder and he hates it. He especially hates how much I love Killer Kids. He always jokes that I will be arrested for murder and when he is interviewed he will have to say "I don't know, officer, I guess if I look back there were redflags"

If you're interested in podcasts -- During the first ep of My Favorite Murder pod, they referenced a podcast called The Last Podcast on the Left and am currently sucked in! They did two pods dedicated to Ted Bundy and I just started the first, of three, about Jeffrey Dahmer. He is so interesting! I'm excited to start this one.

THANK YOU! I am running short on listening material this week! 

8/02/2016 4:34 pm  #76

On_Point wrote:

BathiesTime wrote:

On_Point wrote:

The my favorite murder podcast also has talked a few times about the thinking sideways podcast as being a good one to listen to as well.

8/03/2016 8:04 am  #77

I've been listening to LA Daily on entertainment radio. The hosts are Julia Cunningham and Kyle something. My entree into Julia was her Bachelorette recaps. They're both pretty funny, in spite of their slightly dj esque radio voices. They talk about tv, movies, and pop culture. 

8/03/2016 8:32 am  #78

I'm really into radio Andy.  I love Andys interviews (deep and shallow and Andy live) and reality checked is so funny.  I'm also enjoying B real with Betheny.

8/03/2016 12:47 pm  #79

Julia Cunningham is the best! Great interviews and she is super nice and relatable on air. Now there is a talent.

8/03/2016 12:53 pm  #80

LilEffer wrote:

I'm really into radio Andy. I love Andys interviews (deep and shallow and Andy live) and reality checked is so funny. I'm also enjoying B real with Betheny.

I like Radio Andy too. I listen to B but I find her to be way over the top sometimes. And if you think Taylor is full of herself, you should listen to B talk about herself.

8/03/2016 4:07 pm  #81

So excited that Olympics radio begins on Friday!  I'm a huge fan of all thing Olympics!  

8/03/2016 4:48 pm  #82

Did you guys see this: twitter post from siriusxm Something exciting coming next week on @WakeUp_Taylor . We're getting 'Real'... @SIRIUSXM 109  

Maybe the new cohost is Jeanie Mai, she's on the Real on NBC

Last edited by SashaR (8/03/2016 4:49 pm)

8/03/2016 6:17 pm  #83

Or Bethanny is coming on? (B Real) I bet you're right though, probably Jeannie!

8/03/2016 9:27 pm  #84

SoftPretzels wrote:

On_Point wrote:

BathiesTime wrote:

The my favorite murder podcast also has talked a few times about the thinking sideways podcast as being a good one to listen to as well.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for this suggestion! I listened to the first podcast of "My Favorite Murder" on the way to and from work today. It was so entertaining! Thanks again, I would have never found it on my own

8/03/2016 9:30 pm  #85

FKFriday wrote:

Victoria's ex Vic is on Opie this morning with Jim Norton, hes really funny!

Any one know why Victoria and Vic got divorced? I always wondered

8/03/2016 9:36 pm  #86

That's when she left the show so it was never mentioned

8/03/2016 10:38 pm  #87

Taylor would implode if Bethenny was her new co-host! 

8/04/2016 5:33 am  #88

I can't imagine Bethany moving down to be a co-host.

8/04/2016 7:31 am  #89

SashaR wrote:

Did you guys see this: twitter post from siriusxm Something exciting coming next week on @WakeUp_Taylor . We're getting 'Real'... @SIRIUSXM 109  

Maybe the new cohost is Jeanie Mai, she's on the Real on NBC

Whoa, what if they change the name of the show to Radio in the City!  Or even Real Talk on SiriusXM...
T would be devastated.

8/04/2016 7:50 am  #90

Bethany has her own show no? Why would she want to get up at 5 am for someone else's show?

Board footera