You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2016 8:28 pm  #61

Re: New Website!

So you guys see their website first? I went three pages and still never saw it. Maybe different using Google.ca?

1/15/2016 10:04 pm  #62

FKFriday wrote:

So you guys see their website first? I went three pages and still never saw it. Maybe different using Google.ca?

I was seeing it first earlier today but now this page comes up first...

1/21/2016 12:22 pm  #63

I wish they would sign up for their own site and converse with their audience. Its so boring over there!

1/21/2016 2:00 pm  #64

Agreed - this forum is so much more entertaining (and MUCH easier to use I must say!!) i can't figure out how to stay logged in on their site or even auto fill my login so I don't have to type it out every time ... It's very cumbersome!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

1/21/2016 5:35 pm  #65

i kind of feel bad because someone did put in time & effort to make the new site.. but it is the sort of thing i made when first learning html in the 90s and everyone i knew had free angelfire or yahoo hosting mixed with some my space.  i don't understand why it's so exciting to them.  they had one a while back & there's plenty of social media they could & do interact with listeners through. to each their own!

You better bowl better, girl. 

1/28/2016 3:04 pm  #66

I'm so confused as to what that site is? I can't find it when I search google- what's the address since it changed? It would be helpful if on their Facebook page they would list it as their website instead of the old wakeupcatchup.com

1/28/2016 4:05 pm  #67

ChanelBag wrote:

I'm so confused as to what that site is? I can't find it when I search google- what's the address since it changed? It would be helpful if on their Facebook page they would list it as their website instead of the old wakeupcatchup.com

http://www.wakeupwithtay.com/

I Can't find it Googling either, I have to go from the link here or the bookmarked one on my computer. I was so confused when people said they thought they had paid to have it moved up in Google.

1/28/2016 4:31 pm  #68

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Agreed - this forum is so much more entertaining (and MUCH easier to use I must say!!) i can't figure out how to stay logged in on their site or even auto fill my login so I don't have to type it out every time ... It's very cumbersome!

hey 420, at home, my laptop remembers my password but I think it's due to using Mozilla Firefox instead of internet explorer.   I  have hard time finding site.  seems I put in the whole wakeupwithtaylor and it shortens itself to tay.  seems there's too much stuff to choose from in the list so if anyone finds a streamlined surgical way to find it, do tell please.

1/28/2016 7:10 pm  #69

timetowakeup wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

hey 420, at home, my laptop remembers my password but I think it's due to using Mozilla Firefox instead of internet explorer.   I  have hard time finding site.  seems I put in the whole wakeupwithtaylor and it shortens itself to tay.  seems there's too much stuff to choose from in the list so if anyone finds a streamlined surgical way to find it, do tell please.

That's what I didn't understand, my iPhone remembers the login to every other site, so I can't figure out why not theirs. And on my iPhone, when I login it opens up like 3 other windows...not really worth it when we have an awesome group here. But I was also wondering why they keep saying wakeupwithtaylor now when it shortens to tay? 😊

1/28/2016 7:13 pm  #70

There is just nothing going on over there. It should be a way bigger audience then here, but just nothing happening.

1/29/2016 6:46 am  #71

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

seems I put in the whole wakeupwithtaylor and it shortens itself to tay.  

That is so odd! I didn't notice that it shortens it back to wakeupwithtay.com when you type in wakeupwithtaylor.com. Why fight so hard to get that name then?

1/29/2016 7:28 am  #72

Happy Friday fellow trolls!!! Who's ready to abandon this site and head over to the REAL forum where so many fabulous discussions are happening?!? Love you ladies ❤️❤️❤️

1/29/2016 8:03 am  #73

^^^ BTW, if you haven't listened yet this morning, this makes no sense...but you'll get it! I don't think we're trolls 😘😘

1/29/2016 8:13 am  #74

It really upsets me to be called a troll.  Some people on here are just always negative, yes. But the majority of people flip flop depending on whats being discussed.  Does she want people to just blow smoke up her ass? and i'm assuming she calls in "secret" site because we don't use our real names? 

1/29/2016 8:24 am  #75

piopio12 wrote:

It really upsets me to be called a troll.  Some people on here are just always negative, yes. But the majority of people flip flop depending on whats being discussed.  Does she want people to just blow smoke up her ass? and i'm assuming she calls in "secret" site because we don't use our real names? 

I was annoyed Kenny was chiming in on the negativity, I feel he gets almost solid praise here.

1/29/2016 11:19 am  #76

BathiesTime wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

seems I put in the whole wakeupwithtaylor and it shortens itself to tay.  

That is so odd! I didn't notice that it shortens it back to wakeupwithtay.com when you type in wakeupwithtaylor.com. Why fight so hard to get that name then?

I wonder if they had a built in thing in beginning that automatically converted all wuwtaylor's to wuwtay.  and I'm typing in the url line.  if so, they need to remove that or switch it around and they should do it quickly.  there's nothing worse than a lack of maintenance on a site, esp a new site.

1/29/2016 1:36 pm  #77

I haven't listened to today's show yet, but isn't she just promoting this forum by constantly talking about it? If I wasn't already here, I'd certainly try to find it since it's such a hot button for her. She has talked more about what's going on here than the new page.... Kind of validating us. I tried looking at the new website but it's so hard to navigate on my phone.

1/29/2016 1:51 pm  #78

Drumpet wrote:

I tried looking at the new website but it's so hard to navigate on my phone.

I wondered if that was just me. They said its set for mobile, but I can't scroll (iPhone) across the page. I only check it if I'm at work.

1/29/2016 1:54 pm  #79

FKFriday wrote:

Drumpet wrote:

I tried looking at the new website but it's so hard to navigate on my phone.

I wondered if that was just me. They said its set for mobile, but I can't scroll (iPhone) across the page. I only check it if I'm at work.

Yeah I can NEVER bring up any other this stuff on my work computer.  Non-work related is off limits for us and they are monitored pretty closely. I can only do work-surfing from my phone. I went to the other site once but was unable to navigate from my iPhone so I came right back here!

2/01/2016 11:40 am  #80

That is the worst website ever. From the graphics on the front to the overall navigation. Hello? Ever hear of wix.com? Looks like someone took a 1997 HTML class and this was their final project. Fire this friend who set this website for you. Amateurs.

2/03/2016 6:15 am  #81

I just went through the forum for the first time and I love that a few members are representing us on there. People keep referring to the Reddit page, so I'm glad forumcreator links our page. I keep seeing new members/might not be legit, haha love our statuses, and so I know we are getting more traffic than that forum.
I just can't wait for Taylor to say gray pages instead of pink pages, but then insist she doesn't read. 

2/03/2016 8:28 am  #82

BathiesTime wrote:

I just went through the forum for the first time and I love that a few members are representing us on there. People keep referring to the Reddit page, so I'm glad forumcreator links our page. I keep seeing new members/might not be legit, haha love our statuses, and so I know we are getting more traffic than that forum.
I just can't wait for Taylor to say gray pages instead of pink pages, but then insist she doesn't read. 

Great points Bathies. We are definitely growing over here. I love to click "index" next to the forum title and see how many guests are in here at any given time.

2/04/2016 6:34 pm  #83

They redid the category font (across the top) on the new site and I think its the same that Red uses here?

http://www.wakeupwithtaylor.com/#!forum/estj6

2/04/2016 6:36 pm  #84

Hi Guys,
I created the website... I have been coming here to get your feedback, and try to make it the best experience possible.  I am a fan and definitely not a web expert, I just want to make the site a great experience and something you guys value.  So I'm asking for your honest feedback, and I can take (some) of the criticism.  Alright, also open to help, clips you want to hear... anything... Thanks! 

2/04/2016 7:05 pm  #85

mjt357 wrote:

Hi Guys,
I created the website... I have been coming here to get your feedback, and try to make it the best experience possible.  I am a fan and definitely not a web expert, I just want to make the site a great experience and something you guys value.  So I'm asking for your honest feedback, and I can take (some) of the criticism.  Alright, also open to help, clips you want to hear... anything... Thanks! 

First off, kudos for taking that on! I would have no clue if there is a way to stay logged in, that would be great, and also is there a way to tell when new comments are made on each thread? (Maybe there is and I'm not seeing it) it would be cool to have a spot for Kenny's songs and when they do musical stuff together (I.e. Clinton! the Musical #iwannagetmybracesoff) and bonus points if you can get the clip of Taylor's Hustle & Flow song!!

2/04/2016 7:08 pm  #86

mjt357 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Hello!!!

Are you able to set the the forum up like it is here? That one is very hard to follow. It also will not load properly on my phone. I get 1/2 the screen and can't scroll.

Whatever is going on on the front page is clunky. I don't know another word for it....sorry! I think maybe too much is moving at once? I do love the new logo! Ignore that, I just looked and the moving stuff has stopped....looks better!

The little pictures of them across the top make me batty, that may be a personal annoyance though!

2/04/2016 7:11 pm  #87

Oh, and the font you had across the top before this one I liked better. Maybe if this was bolded? Its too thin or something though, the other was better.

2/04/2016 7:15 pm  #88

Thanks guys..
So for the front page - change the Taylor and Kenny links?  And I'll definitely change the menu back now.  For the Forum, I've been working on with muut.com to host the forum and I don't know why it's causing so many issues, but I'm definitely open to changing it.  

2/04/2016 7:18 pm  #89

mjt357 wrote:

Thanks guys..
So for the front page - change the Taylor and Kenny links?  And I'll definitely change the menu back now.  For the Forum, I've been working on with muut.com to host the forum and I don't know why it's causing so many issues, but I'm definitely open to changing it.  

Maybe you and forumcreator could work something out to have THIS forum linked to the website?!

Also, how about throwing up some real, true "Best of" clips? Ones from say more than two weeks ago.

2/04/2016 7:18 pm  #90

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

mjt357 wrote:

Thanks guys..

Maybe you and forumcreator could work something out to have THIS forum linked to the website?!

Also, how about throwing up some real, true "Best of" clips? Ones from say more than two weeks ago.

Board footera