You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2016 6:09 am  #121

Re: New Website!

I like the new menu as well!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

2/09/2016 5:37 pm  #122

Thanks guys, appreciate the new feedback as well, I tried to clean it up a little bit.  I'm going to try for better content and definitely talk about a forum solution.  

2/12/2016 9:18 am  #123

I'm so tempted to boycott their "Forum Takeover" on Tuesday... Taylor just went on and on about how she likes to read it all the good and the bad! They were also VERY CLEARLY talking shit about us on this forum... thank god they didnt use the word TROLLS.... but it felt like they were talking about us!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/12/2016 9:24 am  #124

I'm really interested to see the questions posted, and which get picked to be answered.

2/12/2016 12:27 pm  #125

red_poppies wrote:

I'm so tempted to boycott their "Forum Takeover" on Tuesday... Taylor just went on and on about how she likes to read it all the good and the bad! They were also VERY CLEARLY talking shit about us on this forum... thank god they didnt use the word TROLLS.... but it felt like they were talking about us!

It's such a shame that they're choosing to ignore this forum. There is so much great feedback and discussion going on. The women with kids thread is full of great open discussion which I would think Taylor, Kenny, and Katie would be thrilled to see going on. Their pushing to get the forum on their website is wasted energy when there is a strong foundation set up over here already. It's a shame.

2/12/2016 2:25 pm  #126

And them answering questions LIVE on the air during the show... come on! It defeats the purpose! GO online and respond if youre going to "takeover" the forum... such a mistake. 

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/12/2016 2:26 pm  #127

Question- is there a way to tell if there are new comments in the threads on their forum? That is my biggest issue... I get bored because it doesn't look like there is anything new posted.  I really do agree, ours is so well established and easy to use, it's makes theirs seem pretty much unnecessary.

2/12/2016 2:28 pm  #128

ICantEven wrote:

red_poppies wrote:

It's such a shame that they're choosing to ignore this forum. There is so much great feedback and discussion going on. The women with kids thread is full of great open discussion which I would think Taylor, Kenny, and Katie would be thrilled to see going on. Their pushing to get the forum on their website is wasted energy when there is a strong foundation set up over here already. It's a shame.

Also, we know you can't really be honest on their website, because they don't want to hear anything they consider to be negative.  Comments like, "Great show today!  Love Dr. Wider!"  don't spark conversation.   

2/12/2016 2:44 pm  #129

*if you want to post gifs.... just type this (w/o spaces) "[ i m g ] link to gif file [ / i m g ]"

example: " [ i m g ] http://logoonline.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:newnownext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/erika-jayne-patting-the-puss-1452095353.gif [ / i m g ] "

2/15/2016 10:32 am  #130

red_poppies wrote:

I missed this....but I'll support you 100%!!! What's the deal???

2/15/2016 10:56 am  #131

mjt357 wrote:

Thank you, that is all really helpful.  I will definitely clean up the errors.  I do use wix and they recommended the forum provider, muut.  I'm not sure what they would want in terms of forum but I will definitely ask.

MJT- I work as a freelance proofreader and if you'd like me to take a look at the pages at some point (for the consistency, etc.), I'd be happy to do that. As a fan...not paid. Just PM me.

2/15/2016 12:15 pm  #132

red_poppies wrote:

Looks like you're not the only one, Red! LOL I only see a handful of new comments on the whole forum... womp womp

2/15/2016 1:26 pm  #133

I consider myself technically savvy and cannot, for the life of me, navigate through the forum on their website. It's very disjointed, confusing, and not user friendly at all. I know there are talks about trying to switch out to a different host...and I hope that happens! The way it is setup now is not conducive to any type of beneficial post show discussion. 

...Unlike this forum. cough.  

2/16/2016 9:39 pm  #134

I promise the forum will be changed to a more user-friendly host.  Going to make the final decision on Thursday.. Not trying to compete here, just make it a better experience if I can

3/29/2016 12:22 pm  #135

This guy is an admin on the "Real Forum" now...

David Oralevich

4/01/2016 7:19 am  #136

I may just be an idiot...but i can't figure out how to create a login on the new website? I used to just login with Facebook, so i never had a name and password, but now you can't do that!

4/01/2016 8:08 am  #137

Whoa!  Webpage is completely revamped - time to check it out...

4/01/2016 8:14 am  #138

byevictoria wrote:

Whoa!  Webpage is completely revamped - time to check it out...

Yeah, its looking really good!

4/01/2016 10:20 am  #139

It is 1000x better!!! good job matthew! 

4/01/2016 11:26 am  #140

red_poppies wrote:

It is 1000x better!!! good job matthew! 

I think its probably that David, looks like that's hid business.

4/02/2016 12:08 pm  #141

That picture of Taylor on the home page is hella old.  Doesn't even look like her anymore. Why wouldn't she use a current picture?

4/02/2016 12:34 pm  #142

She always uses old photos

4/02/2016 8:00 pm  #143

Prob because she is a lot thinner in older pics.

4/05/2016 7:45 am  #144

I still cannot figure out how to make a user name and login...

4/05/2016 8:34 am  #145

piopio12 wrote:

LMAO...when they make it that difficult, why even bother, am I right? It's pretty lame over there anyway...you're not missing any good conversation that's for sure!!

4/05/2016 9:56 am  #146

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

piopio12 wrote:

LMAO...when they make it that difficult, why even bother, am I right? It's pretty lame over there anyway...you're not missing any good conversation that's for sure!!

also wakeupwithtay.com (the original one) but the address that auto pops up on my computer is no longer available.  

4/07/2016 4:45 pm  #147

Am I still not figuring out their site? It looks like zero activity for like a week...keep trying, but it's hard to stay engaged with so much awesome conversation over here 💕💕

4/07/2016 6:49 pm  #148

i still cannot figure out how to make a user login? Seriously, if someone knows how let a sista know....

4/07/2016 7:41 pm  #149

I haven't played around too much, but it looks to me like you have to register on WordPress to get access to the forum? 

4/07/2016 8:52 pm  #150

Hey, sorry it took me so long to back to you. I believe we set out to make it so you shouldn't have to log in to comment anymore, however it looks like you need a wordpress account.  I will work on changing this for tomorrow so you'll be able to use your old username / or not log on.

Last edited by mjt357 (4/07/2016 8:52 pm)

Board footera