You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2016 10:50 am  #1

Real Housewives Discussions!

This is the first interview I've listened to in awhile because I was tired of hearing Tay kiss butt, not ask questions and talk about herself or ask to be the interviewee's best friend. But this interview was great. She had a chance to inject herself into the starter marriage convo and didn't. She only talked about herself with the business meeting... Totally enjoyable interview.

1/07/2016 8:48 pm  #2

Re: Real Housewives Discussions!

I thought it was a great interview too. I didn't find Erika insincere, but I've never seen her show and have no idea who she is. 

2/04/2016 9:31 am  #3

Housewives? This should be a Housewives thread.... anyone else watch?

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/04/2016 10:32 am  #4

Favorite Bev Hills housewife???

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

2/04/2016 11:45 am  #5

I like Eileen and Erica this season!!

Is anyone else watching Real Housewives of Potomac?! I was really excited about this one, but it annoys me! I'm from MD, went to University of Maryland the same time as Robyn and Juan Dixon so I was really excited about them being on the show. I like them so far!

However, crab boil!? In Maryland we don't call it a crab boil, we call it a crab feast! And we can pay to have our crabs cooked (it's in the cost of the crabs), the only time we cook the crabs ourselves is
If we caught them.

2/04/2016 11:55 am  #6

NutsOrNot wrote:

However, crab boil!? In Maryland we don't call it a crab boil, we call it a crab feast! And we can pay to have our crabs cooked (it's in the cost of the crabs), the only time we cook the crabs ourselves is
If we caught them.

i'm from Louisiana and I find this so funny.  I would never buy pre-cooked crab, bought or caught. and we cal them crab boils.  but i havent watched the show, I went cable free a few month ago. . i want to watch vanderpump and see stassi's return. 

2/04/2016 12:01 pm  #7

oh man! Stassi's return is EPIC!!!

2/05/2016 12:55 pm  #8

NutsOrNot wrote:

I like Eileen and Erica this season!!

Is anyone else watching Real Housewives of Potomac?! I was really excited about this one, but it annoys me! I'm from MD, went to University of Maryland the same time as Robyn and Juan Dixon so I was really excited about them being on the show. I like them so far!

If we caught them.

hey girl.  I'm in the DMV and I feel about the potomacs the same I felt about the DC housewives.  idk, maybe the whole housewife brand is getting a little old for me tho I still enjoy NJ and orange county. I remember tuning into first potomac episode and I might get it wrong but the first 3 were introduced as either divorced or in a weird (but apparently functional) cohabitation.  I was bored after 20 minutes.   but we'll see.

2/12/2016 9:19 am  #9

I am loving Eileen this season! She is hilarious!!! the whole "cunty" necklace stuff was cracking me up!!!!

2/12/2016 9:52 am  #10

red_poppies wrote:

I am loving Eileen this season! She is hilarious!!! the whole "cunty" necklace stuff was cracking me up!!!!

Eileen is the best! She is so cute! And she thought the "cunty" necklace said "candy" lol. And she is adorable with her "ugly" bags and shoes.

2/12/2016 1:59 pm  #11

My fave is Erica, but I've always loved me some Vanderpump.  I liked Rinna but she is annoying me this season.  Anyone watch Atlanta??  I am dying to know what everyone thinks of Tutti.  I am left wondering what in the heck is she doing on this show????

2/12/2016 2:32 pm  #12

YeahRightJackie wrote:

My fave is Erica, but I've always loved me some Vanderpump.  I liked Rinna but she is annoying me this season.  Anyone watch Atlanta??  I am dying to know what everyone thinks of Tutti.  I am left wondering what in the heck is she doing on this show????

I don't exactly dislike her - I just don't find her as interesting as the other women. 

2/12/2016 2:46 pm  #13

Last edited by red_poppies (2/12/2016 2:48 pm)

2/12/2016 2:51 pm  #14

I can't handle Kim Fields. She has such a stick up her ass. I agree, what is she doing on the show-she doesn't like to socialize or have an identity that's not tied up with her husband and kids. I feel like she thinks that she's better than the other ladies, and I thought the "no make-up" brunch was patronizing. If these women like wearing make-up, that's their perogative!

2/12/2016 2:52 pm  #15

I feel like Potomac is getting better-maybe give it a chance 

2/12/2016 3:18 pm  #16

OMG love those gifs!!!  I am surprised I like Erica because I am a prude like Taylor, but Bethany was so rude at that dinner.  I liked Erica's comebacks.  I love Eileen!  I am so iffy about Lisa Rinna.  I wish Taylor would do Housewive's recaps again. I thought her interview with Theresa was good.

2/15/2016 10:11 am  #17

LilEffer wrote:

OMG love those gifs!!!  I am surprised I like Erica because I am a prude like Taylor, but Bethany was so rude at that dinner.  I liked Erica's comebacks.  I love Eileen!  I am so iffy about Lisa Rinna.  I wish Taylor would do Housewive's recaps again. I thought her interview with Theresa was good.

Theresa who's last name she can't say? Or can't say the same way twice in a row?? Lol...it was driving me batshit crazy the days before the interview when she kept saying/not saying it right. I was yelling at my phone,"Watch the frigging show! You only need a 5 second clip to hear how to say it!!!" 

2/15/2016 10:53 am  #18

I thought she was making a joke regarding Theresa's last name? Because Theresa herself has changed how it was said...the first couple seasons she said it the American way, then when she came out with cookbooks all of a sudden it was the Italian way?

2/15/2016 3:15 pm  #19

For all the Housewives fans:  Check out Reality Checked with Amy Phillips on Radio Andy.  It's so good.  And a shoutout for all the old WUWT listeners - Amy Phillips is the girl that used to do the Rachael Zoe impersonation that Taylor and Victoria used to quote all the time - she's really great.  

2/15/2016 3:23 pm  #20

Totally second that. Amy is hilarious. I was so stoked when they gave her a second time slot. Her impersonations are so spot on. My favourites right now are Lisa Rinna and Lisa Vanderpump, but it's all about whatever season she's focused on. Her Bethenny, Ramona, Vicki and Shannon are ridiculous too.

2/17/2016 11:39 am  #21

I was glad she did the real housewives recap today!

5/26/2016 5:30 am  #22

Any Housewives fans listen to the Bitch Sesh podcast? Those chicks are hysterical

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

5/26/2016 9:30 am  #23

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Any Housewives fans listen to the Bitch Sesh podcast? Those chicks are hysterical

No. Is that different than The Bitch Bible?

5/26/2016 9:44 am  #24

Yeah it's different - I've never listened to bitch bible. On Bitch Sesh a couple weeks ago (Tipsying point episode I believe) they did this dramatic reading of an email chain between all of these basically PTA moms in like Maryland or somewhere. It was so funny, I highly recommend a listen!

5/26/2016 9:47 am  #25

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Yeah it's different - I've never listened to bitch bible. On Bitch Sesh a couple weeks ago (Tipsying point episode I believe) they did this dramatic reading of an email chain between all of these basically PTA moms in like Maryland or somewhere. It was so funny, I highly recommend a listen!

I definitely will! I'm always looking for new podcasts.

5/26/2016 9:51 am  #26

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I definitely will! I'm always looking for new podcasts.

Awesome - let me know what you think! I wish T would listen too, I think she would love these girls, one is also a Whispering Angel fiend so she kinda reminded me of Tay. 😊

5/26/2016 10:04 am  #27

I listen to Bitch Sesh too. That mommy email was ridiculous! I highly recommend Juicy Scoop with Heather MacDonald-that's my favourite podcast. She's so funny, but she's also been telling the story of her relationship with her crazy sister in parts every week. It's riveting. She calls it "Serial Sister", and she really does leave you hanging, agonizing over the week wait to hear the next part of the story.

5/26/2016 10:40 am  #28

Thanks girl! I'm gonna check it out!! 👍🏼👍🏼

5/26/2016 2:21 pm  #29

Let me know what you think Emily! But I suggest trying to find the episode where she begins "Serial Sister". It really is an incredible story of family dysfunction.

5/26/2016 2:35 pm  #30

Ooh. And isn't (one of) her sisters Shannon Beador form RHoOC? Does that mean she's talking about her being crazy (which she kind of admittedly is) or does she have others?

Board footera