You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2016 2:36 pm  #31

Re: Real Housewives Discussions!

No, she has a sister named Shannon, but it's not Shannon Beador. Her crazy sister is Katrina.

5/26/2016 7:06 pm  #32

She did say that her sister Shannon bears a resemblance to Shannon B. and people have thought that they're the same person.

5/26/2016 7:41 pm  #33

Does anyone watch Dallas? Thoughts on Brandi?  I secretly like her. Of course Taylor hates her.

5/26/2016 7:46 pm  #34

I do. I think it's really good for a brand new franchise. At first I hated Brandi-she was pretty mean girl in the first couple episodes, but I really feel for her now. Clearly, she's in a very unhappy marriage. Her husband is a complete asshole, and I want to punch his smug face. I think I heard that they're no longer together...

5/26/2016 7:56 pm  #35

I really wish you could stream Housewives!! I just cannot stand watching Bravo because they have so many commercials.   

5/26/2016 8:05 pm  #36

Pio, I watch on my computer on one of those free sites. As long as you just close off all pop ups, you can avoid any viruses.
http://www.tubeplus.is/browse/tv-shows/Last/ALL/

5/26/2016 8:13 pm  #37

lydia delainey wrote:

I do. I think it's really good for a brand new franchise. At first I hated Brandi-she was pretty mean girl in the first couple episodes, but I really feel for her now. Clearly, she's in a very unhappy marriage. Her husband is a complete asshole, and I want to punch his smug face. I think I heard that they're no longer together...

I agree. Her husband is the worst! I thought she was a little bratty at first, but I really like her now.

5/26/2016 8:13 pm  #38

piopio12 wrote:

I really wish you could stream Housewives!! I just cannot stand watching Bravo because they have so many commercials.   

I bought the season on amazon for $15. No commercials and worth every penny!

1/02/2017 6:08 pm  #39

Has anyone looked at LuAnns 3 wedding dresses from over the weekend? I was not impressed! I haven't yet found the bridesmaid dresses.

1/02/2017 10:52 pm  #40

piopio12 wrote:

Has anyone looked at LuAnns 3 wedding dresses from over the weekend? I was not impressed! I haven't yet found the bridesmaid dresses.

Yes- lol my parents live near there and I debated staying with them until NYE just so I could go try to sneak a peek at the wedding. I didn't, but I was so curious about her dress(es) so I've been stalking her IG instead. I agree that they weren't super exciting, but IMO I think older brides/second weddings generally call for a more understated look. Haha I'm kind of proud of her for rejecting the usual housewives' MO of wearing shit that is way to young for them (*cough* Sonja). But I only saw 2 dresses- didn't she say she had a really sparkly one for the after party? I haven't seen it.

Last edited by Durst_Burp (1/02/2017 10:53 pm)

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

6/29/2017 9:19 pm  #41

Just sharing because I need someone to nerd out with me on this (lol my husband did not understand) I just met Kara Keough!! And I'm happy to report she was SO sweet.

6/29/2017 10:19 pm  #42

This is awesome! I see a lot of her mom in her. 

6/30/2017 2:22 pm  #43

Durst_Burp wrote:

Just sharing because I need someone to nerd out with me on this (lol my husband did not understand) I just met Kara Keough!! And I'm happy to report she was SO sweet.

I always loved her!! Where did you meet her? I would love if Jeana came back, first season of OC was amazing.

6/30/2017 3:32 pm  #44

That's so cool DB!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

6/30/2017 4:50 pm  #45

ThatWholeBrevityThang wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

I always loved her!! Where did you meet her? I would love if Jeana came back, first season of OC was amazing.

My husband is the golf pro at a local club and we were at a fundraiser event for The First Tee - it's a charity to promote kids' golf. She was there with her husband and I think they were there with some other football players (but I was obviously way more concerned with the reality star). 😋

12/18/2017 6:26 pm  #46

Y'all my mind just got blown. I'm watching The Simple Life (lol) and Kyle Richards made a cameo! She sure looked different in 2003. 😬

12/18/2017 7:02 pm  #47

“That’s hot”

-Paris Hilton

(Ok, not so much)

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

12/18/2017 9:24 pm  #48

I have no clue who this is, what does she look like now?

12/19/2017 11:57 am  #49

Durst_Burp wrote:

Y'all my mind just got blown. I'm watching The Simple Life (lol) and Kyle Richards made a cameo! She sure looked different in 2003. 😬

I love that you are watching the simple life! How are you streaming it? I think I might need to take a stroll down memory lane and binge it again. What episode was she in?

12/19/2017 12:51 pm  #50

Durst_Burp wrote:

I love that you are watching the simple life! How are you streaming it? I think I might need to take a stroll down memory lane and binge it again. What episode was she in?

Yeah, that show made me feel smart lol

12/19/2017 3:58 pm  #51

Durst_Burp wrote:

I’m not sure if thinking of that show is making me laugh or if it’s just the memory that I was in high school and made my parents buy me a VCR so I could tape it!

12/20/2017 1:20 pm  #52

You do not hear much about Ms. Hilton these days. I am curious about her activities now.

12/20/2017 1:44 pm  #53

Karma wrote:

You do not hear much about Ms. Hilton these days. I am curious about her activities now.

I think her and her sister are still super famous in Japan?

12/20/2017 4:06 pm  #54

Durst_Burp wrote:

It was the very first episode of season 1! And I bought it on Amazon video, it's only $4.99 for the whole season. I thought it would be fun to watch while I recuperate. The episode where they work at Sonic and change the sign to say "salty anal weiner burgers" still made me LOL. It is a good walk down memory lane - I'm dying at the fashions. It's the same crap I wore in high school (obviously not the designer version!). But all the short skirts, baby tees and tiny purses are horrendous.

For some reason I looked up Paris a few months ago on IG and apparently she's a DJ now...

Last edited by Durst_Burp (12/20/2017 4:08 pm)

12/20/2017 5:18 pm  #55

Durst_Burp wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

It was the very first episode of season 1! And I bought it on Amazon video, it's only $4.99 for the whole season. I thought it would be fun to watch while I recuperate. The episode where they work at Sonic and change the sign to say "salty anal weiner burgers" still made me LOL. It is a good walk down memory lane - I'm dying at the fashions. It's the same crap I wore in high school (obviously not the designer version!). But all the short skirts, baby tees and tiny purses are horrendous.

For some reason I looked up Paris a few months ago on IG and apparently she's a DJ now...

The Sonic episode was my favorite one ever, lmao!! I also loved the one where they steal that birdhouse (I think it was a birdhouse?) from that hardware store they were supposed to be working at, and gave it to the lady they were living with for her birthday. The dude that ran the store came and ratted them out and that poor woman had to give her gift back! 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

5/23/2019 11:15 am  #56

Thoughts on BravoCon? Do you want to go? Who would you want to meet?

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bravo-announces-bravocon-announcement-date-details

5/23/2019 7:17 pm  #57

We need to resurrect this bitch! I may have to go on a meme spree

5/24/2019 5:40 am  #58

Karma wrote:

We need to resurrect this bitch! I may have to go on a meme spree

We need some good memes!  It has been pretty quiet around here.

5/26/2019 8:47 pm  #59

6/05/2019 11:25 am  #60

Thoughts on RHOBH? I do not want Brani back, she drives me crazy. I don't follow her on social media closely enough to know what's going on in her life but dang, last night she was a mess!  

Board footera