You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2016 1:24 pm  #331

Re: Periscope

Sorry I can't watch her on tv.

8/18/2016 1:54 pm  #332

Natalya07 wrote:

youcaaango wrote:

Live now - https://www.facebook.com/NowThisEntertainment/

That outfit!!!!!

who is the guy interviewing her? b/c he totally sounds like the guy off "debra & jackie" - does anyone remember that? "Yeah, Right Jackie" --- it was many moons ago.

Yaaasss!!! Sweet Jesus, I could not with that dude's voice! And enough with that Bozo the Clown outfit (don't tell me that isn't the first thing y'all thought of too!) Truth be told, that shirt makes her boobs look super droopy paired with those high waisted fucking culottes? Seriously, wtf? But on to my real issue, still with the repeating. Not even one single new bit of anything from what I could tell.... Matts question was pretty effing funny though...grounded?? 😂😂😂 Yeah right, Jackie!!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

8/18/2016 2:03 pm  #333

She did say that Brett texted her after she made the announcement on the show and was very supportive and nice. Something about how he's glad she spoke her truth and he's happy she's happy or something.

8/18/2016 2:46 pm  #334

youcaaango wrote:

Live now - https://www.facebook.com/NowThisEntertainment/

That outfit!!!!!

That was the first thing I said to myself when I watched it! She doesn't have any other clothes?? It was cute the first few times.

8/18/2016 2:53 pm  #335

That guy was so annoying and his interview style was awful. She is definitely trying to use this new image to sell herself but it's not working. I also don't think it's smart to still say she hates Bethenny when she obviously has influence on the Bravo and NYC worlds. I don't know why she gets annoyed when people ask about Dining Under. It's her fauly that they made this huge spectacle about it but obviously didn't plan in the cost to cover it in the longterm. I'm really surprised I even made it that far into the video...

8/18/2016 3:18 pm  #336

7things wrote:

I don't know why she gets annoyed when people ask about Dining Under. It's her fault that they made this huge spectacle about it but obviously didn't plan in the cost to cover it in the long term.

They made such a huge deal of it, it had been in the works for a year, yaddayaddayadda. Then it costs too much to make and does anyone have a connection at the cooking channel?? Use your phone and just shoot it. Nicole does it weekly (I freaken love when she is cooking with Parker!) and they are great!

8/18/2016 3:19 pm  #337

OMG, yes!  That totally made me mad.  

Why CAN'T she make DU work?  She has a build in audience (hello!) and a willing and respected partner in Ed.  If only they knew a good videographer....wait, they do!  Do it in your kitchen or in Ed's professional kitchen, promote the heck out of it and put it on the website or YouTube until something comes along.  I don't get why it has to be "picked up".  How does she think all those YouTube stars make a name for themselves.  Put out a good, okay, mildly decent product and hustle.  They tried it two or three times, it didn't become an overnight success and threw in the towel.   Just another squandered opportunity.  

8/18/2016 3:25 pm  #338

I think the videographer thing was not being able to pay her, and using her time up. I get that, I hate using friends & family for their business as a favor (more then once or twice!), but there are many other avenues she can use.

8/18/2016 3:36 pm  #339

I cannot even speak let alone type right now after watching this..
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisEntertainment/

Taylor I love you and have been there through it all with you but...

The outfit, the color(foundation, lipstick, etc,), the hair...I am over this. This interview is terrible. Too valley girl...and put your hands down! I can't identify with you anymore. I feel I have grown up and you are regressing. I loved you for being humble and quirky and vulnerable. You are not the voice of the people. The people have more to say then just regurgitating the same things over and over. Full disclosure?

...sorry rant over...

Taylor, come back to us...you started too then poof off again!!!

Side note...Look at the interviewers face, when he gets bored and starts looking around. His facial expressions are hilarious.

Last edited by tada (8/18/2016 3:36 pm)

8/18/2016 3:52 pm  #340

I think she is on repeat with all these different media outlets because she HAS to retell the story we all know since readers/listeners/watchers of these other outlets don't know the story.

8/18/2016 3:59 pm  #341

I guess I just don't buy that it's a "story".  It seems so weird to me.  Yes, it's a big deal to her, her family and friends and the listeners of her show but what exactly is she peddling it around to media outlets for?  

8/18/2016 7:10 pm  #342

All in the last week & a half.

8/18/2016 7:42 pm  #343

That's why I don't buy the same outfit for the reality show. Viewers wouldn't think those 3 events are in the same day and if they were people would want outfit changes. No?

8/18/2016 7:45 pm  #344

She needs a complete makeover. I'm sorry I've held my tongue long enough. Now I'm not saying she hideous but someone needs to go Cher in clueless on her and style her! Cut that damn hair! Bangs! Long bob! Blond! Something other then that limp stringy hair in your face! She's had that haircut forever and it has got to go. Anyone else with me?

Get someone to do your makeup! She obvi can't do it herself. And she plans on being filmed all the time she needs to look flawless. Sorry but people don't watch the kardahsians because they look "real". Taylor get some new outfits. Please. There is one thing to wear a uniform (I am always in tee and jeans) but cmon! Change it up! If you don't feel great about your body to dress it great then work out! Take care of yourself! Jesus! If I see that stripe off the shoulder from Zara and yellow skirt one more time
I will lose my mind.

Get a damn makeover.

8/18/2016 8:37 pm  #345

I think her face is gorgeous. And I think her makeup is done well (when she wears makeup). But that outfit... No.

8/18/2016 8:46 pm  #346

Not a skirt, they are pants!

I finally watched the video and she was very valley girl flat. I LOVE her Periscope, she's just so fun and free maybe is the word? Anyways, I just thought the idea of a reality show would be fun (still no clue what it would actually be about), but after today, not a chance. Maybe she was just nervous?

Does anyone know what the clip from the beginning was, with her hair in a pony tail? She looked awesome there!

Last edited by FKFriday (8/18/2016 9:09 pm)

8/18/2016 9:04 pm  #347

Yes those were small little shows she did with a guy and girl where she was the guest host.she looked awesome when she did those shows. They did her up right. Again I'm not saying she ugly but the hair and makeup and same damn outfit over and over is not great for tv.

8/18/2016 9:08 pm  #348

Even if she wants to keep the long hair, run a straightener over it, give it some shine. Get a good trim and maybe some long layers. It's just so flat. She said on Periscope her trick was to wash at night, then blow out in the morning so it looks fresh. I'm thinking she washed, then ran out of time this morning and went with it.

8/18/2016 9:39 pm  #349

I hate to say it and don't want to be mean.  And I am in no way a tooth pick myself.  But I think she wears the same thing because nothing fits and she doesn't have the money per say to buy more.  She's a pretty girl but with any new ish relationship and comfort comes weight gain.  And unfortunately it seems Taylor is a victim of that.  And such she is stuck wearing the same few outfits she has that actually fit her...

8/18/2016 10:08 pm  #350

Listener wrote:

I hate to say it and don't want to be mean.  And I am in no way a tooth pick myself.  But I think she wears the same thing because nothing fits and she doesn't have the money per say to buy more.  She's a pretty girl but with any new ish relationship and comfort comes weight gain.  And unfortunately it seems Taylor is a victim of that.  And such she is stuck wearing the same few outfits she has that actually fit her...

She has put weight on, which she has said so herself. But usually the baggy look can only be pulled off by girls who are toothpicks.  I don't believe she does not have the money to buy new clothes.  But most of us don't want to spend money on new clothes in larger sizes when we are unhappy with how we look.

8/18/2016 11:10 pm  #351

I completely agree with you ladies re: the make-over. Please for the love of all that is good and holy do something with that hair, Taylor! She used to have really thick, lush looking hair, but the ends now look scraggly AF. Someone asked her on Periscope about her hair secrets, and she went on about how she just naturally has nice hair. Umm. Ok.

I also can't buy that the reason she wears the same outfit(s) everyday is because she's filming a reality show. (As a side-note, I *think* there was one new outfit with a vest on her blog video she just posted.) Exert some DISCIPLINE and self-control and get yourself looking the best you can, girl.

8/19/2016 8:21 am  #352

I think Tay is beautiful and I honestly think her weight is fine. I think it's refreshing she's not a toothpick and makes her more relatable to me. We are probably the same size right now and I beat myself up in my head as much as she does out loud. But, I do actually go to the gym. If I can do it with a full time job, two kids and a household to maintain, so can she.

8/19/2016 9:10 am  #353

I agree that the hair has gots to go!! I don't understand how she can get her hair done by a fancy pants stylist like Jordan Blackmore yet have it look so bad. It just literally has no style- mousey brown with no dimension, long and floppy with no shape, and it looks like she just lets it air dry. I LOL-ed so hard when the NJ housewives were on and one of them called her out on her hair. Take a hint girl!

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/19/2016 11:13 am  #354

With makeup done, she is very pretty, much prettier than the average-looking E sisters. Without makeup, she is a hot mess. Nicole is actually an example of someone who looks good with or without makeup. Also, Taylor is one of those people where weight gain/loss  shows up in her face a lot. She looked phenomenal around the time of her wedding. I understand that might not be a sustainable weight for her, but she doesn't even try, and TV is a visual medium. She should make an effort at least. She definitely needs hair help as well, even just styling it would help!

8/19/2016 11:46 am  #355

100% agree, HP. I also gain weight in the face, so that's probably why I notice it so much in Taylor.  It's crazy how a 5 or 10 lb gain can make me look completely different. Even just eating really salty stuff can bloat my face. Soooo annoying.

8/19/2016 4:33 pm  #356

She is very pretty and there isn't anything wrong with her body. She just needs to dress better. Pair something slouchy or baggy with something fitted. Keep a balance.

I think she likes the idea of being a fashionista but really isn't one.... Wearing 2 pieces off the rack, continuously, with no change in accessories, hair or makeup is a pretty good indicator of that.

She needs to go thrifting for some clothes. especially there in NYC I bet she could find some great pieces to mix and match.

8/19/2016 5:18 pm  #357

SoftPretzels wrote:

She is very pretty and there isn't anything wrong with her body. She just needs to dress better. Pair something slouchy or baggy with something fitted. Keep a balance.

She looks great in the white jeans and off the shoulder top!

8/19/2016 6:03 pm  #358

Wonder if this is where Tay got the inspo- it's still A LOT of look, but at least this girl has fitted bottoms on. As a fellow short girl, I think the yellow and stripes is a little overwhelming on a small frame. One at a time.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/19/2016 6:09 pm  #359

That's really fun! I couldn't pull it off, but for the right body type, it would look fantastic!

8/19/2016 7:29 pm  #360

I don't like it on that model either. It's a goofy top.

Board footera