You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2016 4:21 pm  #421

Re: Periscope

the mind reels but i'll leave it u guys to theorize

8/25/2016 11:07 pm  #422

I initially brought up Matt, by asking who he was employed by. I know some thought it was rude, but I also know there are a good number of us who are just curious! My comment followed by someone else saying they hope she pays them, made her flip off her rocker. She should just stop doing Periscopes.
On a different note I had a friend who did a reality show for 1 season and the show did awful. It did absolutely nothing for her career.

8/26/2016 1:40 am  #423

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

I dare someone to ask Taylor why she wears the clown outfit everyday (if she periscopes today)

I can't imagine wanting to hurt, embarrass, and humiliate Taylor (or anyone) on a public forum by referring to one of her favorite outfits as a clown outfit and asking why she wears it so often. That's just mean. It's that type of bullying that has stopped many interesting people (like Stassi) from continuing to post on Periscope

8/26/2016 5:52 am  #424

This periscope highlights so many of my issues with this show. Why is a grown woman, who wants to be a "boss bitch" and has a whole team devoted to her success in bed, under the covers on a Thursday afternoon during the work week?  She is either, a) napping (most likely) and set her alarm to remember to periscope, b) having cuddle time with T2 (fine but maybe save that for after work?) or c) really working but like a 14 year old girl doing her homework between snapchats.

Why is she so tired all the time?

Whatever happened to the WeWork space? its all very unprofessional and unappealing to watch. I have teenage daughters and I hate when they act this way. Pull it together!

8/26/2016 7:27 am  #425

Knt wrote:

I dare someone to ask Taylor why she wears the clown outfit everyday (if she periscopes today)

I can't imagine wanting to hurt, embarrass, and humiliate Taylor (or anyone) on a public forum by referring to one of her favorite outfits as a clown outfit and asking why she wears it so often. That's just mean. It's that type of bullying that has stopped many interesting people (like Stassi) from continuing to post on Periscope

Knt I don't agree with all your posts but I do agree with this. I gladly express my frustration with the show and the direction it has gone, but who cares what she wears or looks like. It's irrelevant to her radio show. The fact remains that people will continue to comment on it no matter what as long as she's in the public eye but I think on a forum like this sometimes mob mentality takes over.

8/26/2016 7:38 am  #426

I agree with you girls. Don't be the meanest girl at the lunch table.

8/26/2016 7:49 am  #427

Taylor IS the meanest mean girl at the lunch table.

8/26/2016 8:11 am  #428

Knt wrote:

To be fair, I don't think KOTT intended for someone to literally say "why do you wear that clown outfit everyday?" She was just referring to it as such because that's what we call it. To be even more fair, it does look like a clown outfit, or as someone else so graciously posted, bananas in pajamas.

I do think it's a legit question since T fancies herself some sort of fashion maven. I've never seen anyone else in fashion be caught dead in the same outfit twice (on camera anyway) let alone the same thing everyday for weeks and months on end.

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

8/26/2016 8:41 am  #429

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Knt wrote:

To be fair, I don't think KOTT intended for someone to literally say "why do you wear that clown outfit everyday?" She was just referring to it as such because that's what we call it. To be even more fair, it does look like a clown outfit, or as someone else so graciously posted, bananas in pajamas.

I do think it's a legit question since T fancies herself some sort of fashion maven. I've never seen anyone else in fashion be caught dead in the same outfit twice (on camera anyway) let alone the same thing everyday for weeks and months on end.

Thank you. I didn't mean for someone to literally refer to it as the clown outfit. It was just easier to type than "the blue and white striped off the shoulder shirt and banana yellow pants". It's a legit question because she really does wear it all the time. And maybe there is a reason for it.

8/26/2016 8:53 am  #430

I got ya girl! 😉
Happy Friday!!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

8/26/2016 9:31 am  #431

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I got ya girl! 😉
Happy Friday!!

Thanks girl 😘

8/26/2016 9:39 am  #432

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Agree with you WU420 and KOTT... calling it the clown outfit is our own little slang term for it, like bethos. We all know what it is, but someone else might not.

Also, I don't think the term "bullying" applies to any situation where someone disagrees with another person, or criticizes them. Sure, it doesn't feel good when someone makes a negative comment about my appearance/outfit, but I'm a confident person so I evaluate it, shake it off if necessary and walk away. If everything is bullying, then nothing is bullying... it loses its meaning. 

Exactly! Let's leave "bullying" for real cases of bullying.

8/26/2016 11:49 am  #433

LOL!  Bananas in pajamas is dead on!!  

8/28/2016 10:20 pm  #434

That Periscope was definitely my last. I've only watched 3-4 but have been privileged to catch all where she ended with her sudden bitchy turn on her viewers and where she is more interested in how she looks to herself (as measured by how many times she messes with her hair or makes duck lips to herself). If she's so busy prepping for this show then why didn't she KNOW Linda Thompson was MARRIED to David Foster? Or what USWNT stands for and that Hope Solo actually played horribly too, and didn't just write something that got her fired? (Meaning there was more to the story in all likelihood...) Friday there was something in 7 things that I read about 3 weeks ago!!!!

Here's my new theory: SXM brought in a new boss. Said, "Here's your project...do something with this show.  Don't care if you ultimately keep the original people or not but your butt is on the line to either make it or break it."  New boss might be shuffling through hosts trying to find one to keep ultimately WITHOUT Taylor at some point. This new person seems to have a lot of contacts in the TV world, since we've had quite a few from (was it Meredith Viera?) shows that were the same. And T seems to be blurting out that she's getting in trouble for stuff more often.

Anyway...my prediction.. She thinks she's going to make it like Stassi (you should be able to hear me laughing no matter where you are!!), IF there's a show, it doesn't last a whole season, and this show ends too. Hopefully Taylor keeps Matt so daddy can employ her when the deck of cards fall...

8/28/2016 10:26 pm  #435

Kenny is so indearing on Periscope ☺️

8/29/2016 10:49 am  #436

Can anyone post a link to her recent periscope?
Someone did it before, but I don't know how to access it otherwise.

8/29/2016 11:23 am  #437

Your wish is my command!

https://www.periscope.tv/taylorstrecker/1YpKkerRNMEJj

And Kenny's from last night for anyone that didn't see him
https://www.periscope.tv/Kennyzimlinghau/1mrGmWDRgLgxy

ETA ~ Taylor's stay up, Kenny's are gone after 24hrs though.

Last edited by FKFriday (8/29/2016 11:24 am)

8/29/2016 4:20 pm  #438

Thanks FKF, you're the best 

8/29/2016 4:24 pm  #439

Hmm, doesn't show last night's periscope, for some reason 

8/29/2016 4:37 pm  #440

I may be in the minority on this one but Kenny's periscope was unwatchable to me. I just shut it off half way through. The keyboard was too much. I'll take Tay's twizzler smacking over that any day. Also, I find it interesting that everyone isn't totally shitting on him for not doing the Zimlingshow sooner or more often as much as everyone bashes Tay for not doing enough. Kenny had the majority of his stand up following from the show and I get that he's probably still figuring out his place in PA but he could certainly insta/periscope more to keep his base engaged. I actually enjoy Chelsea's snaps way more than Kenny or Taylor's social media presence.

8/29/2016 4:59 pm  #441

I like Kenny's periscope.  I was laughing out loud several times... It was nice to see him again ( I just got periscope, so this was my first chance to hear him since he left.)  It made me miss the old shows even more..   Que lastima!

8/29/2016 5:02 pm  #442

chelchel wrote:

I may be in the minority on this one but Kenny's periscope was unwatchable to me. I just shut it off half way through. The keyboard was too much. I'll take Tay's twizzler smacking over that any day. Also, I find it interesting that everyone isn't totally shitting on him for not doing the Zimlingshow sooner or more often as much as everyone bashes Tay for not doing enough. Kenny had the majority of his stand up following from the show and I get that he's probably still figuring out his place in PA but he could certainly insta/periscope more to keep his base engaged. I actually enjoy Chelsea's snaps way more than Kenny or Taylor's social media presence.

I agree. Kenny has lost all appeal for me. His periscopes are so boring. Nothing interesting, endearing, no humor. I remember trying to listen to his podcast while he was still at Serius and it was pretty bad. He did the same thing, strumming a guitar every few words. Awful. I do think the job at WUWT suited him perfectly. His humor and personality shined. There is an endless supply of stand up comedians, he was lucky to have that radio show to create a fan base for his shows.

ETA: I still love Taylor's periscopes. I don't know what exactly makes the difference, but I always find Taylor's interesting.

Last edited by Knt (8/29/2016 5:51 pm)

8/29/2016 5:55 pm  #443

What I love about kennys is how random they are. It's like hanging out with a friend in their basement. Taylors too me (and I've always loved her periscope, much more then the shows in a long time) are not fun. It's the same questions over and over, she clearly doesn't want to be there and it just seems so forced.

8/29/2016 6:25 pm  #444

chelchel wrote:

At least for me, I think the reason I'm not as bothered by Kenny not doing Zimlingshow very often is because it was just kind of a random side thing he is/was experimenting with, and he doesn't have a long history like Taylor of half-assed endeavors and broken promises. All while working at Siruius he built a relatively legit stand up career for himself and made a movie.

I think Taylor could take a page out of Kenny's book and do fewer things but do them all better.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/29/2016 6:32 pm  #445

I guess I like Kenny's because they feel real and I like his brand of humor. I don't care about Zimlingshow but I feel like he's always tried by going out of his way to keep doing stand up shows. If I had a full time job at 5 am I would've thrown in the towel on comedy weekends a long while ago. And he doesn't insult his viewers or get nasty to them. When I saw him at the NYC show with the crazy hecklers...even then he wasn't nasty. He handled it quite well when he should've been a total d-bag.

8/31/2016 2:13 pm  #446

Is she Periscoping today, or is she too tired? I want to ask her how she remains grounded with all of her fame. 😁😬😁

8/31/2016 3:19 pm  #447

She might be too sweaty or too tired from all the meetings about how to get her name on a crappy website to periscope. I hope she rests up.

8/31/2016 3:26 pm  #448

Goldclutch wrote:

Is she Periscoping today, or is she too tired? I want to ask her how she remains grounded with all of her fame. 😁😬😁

😂

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/31/2016 3:30 pm  #449

She mentioned she had to walk a red carpet at a Volkswagen event where she was going to wear the red Dress.  She probably won't scope because she is busy getting ready.  Too bad she doesn't call RV to get styled and scope them together getting it all ready.

8/31/2016 3:30 pm  #450

She's probably going to periscope in her white dress in the bathtub while eating Twizzlers yelling at everyone about being labeled worst dressed.

Board footera