You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2016 3:43 pm  #451

Re: Periscope

And the lack of hearts being given!

8/31/2016 4:25 pm  #452

LilEffer wrote:

She mentioned she had to walk a red carpet at a Volkswagen event where she was going to wear the red Dress.  She probably won't scope because she is busy getting ready.  Too bad she doesn't call RV to get styled and scope them together getting it all ready.

She just tweeted that she's going to scope. Volkswagen? Interesting. She's got to be exhausted standing on random carpets for no reason.

8/31/2016 4:36 pm  #453

Husbandpillow wrote:

She's probably going to periscope in her white dress in the bathtub while eating Twizzlers yelling at everyone about being labeled worst dressed.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

8/31/2016 5:00 pm  #454

i am dying with her explanation of how she got on the red carpet

8/31/2016 5:18 pm  #455

I liked the scope. She seemed relax and herself. I loved how she was like year right Jackie my merits got me on the red carpet.

8/31/2016 6:21 pm  #456

She looked exactly like Caitlyn Jenner in this scope.  Not even saying that as a bad thing, it's just that the resemblance was uncanny. 

8/31/2016 6:38 pm  #457

Ok so the scope was definitely more relaxed, no cutting it off abruptly because she was hot or tired, but it definitely confirmed the fact that they aren't in love. There was the most bethos moment/ kiss. It was not an example of being in love at all... So awkward! Did anyone else see this! Taylor was definitely more likable in this one!

8/31/2016 6:54 pm  #458

ChanelBag wrote:

Ok so the scope was definitely more relaxed, no cutting it off abruptly because she was hot or tired, but it definitely confirmed the fact that they aren't in love. There was the most bethos moment/ kiss. It was not an example of being in love at all... So awkward! Did anyone else see this! Taylor was definitely more likable in this one!

That kiss was the definition of bethos.

8/31/2016 7:05 pm  #459

what was her explanation for getting on the carpet?

8/31/2016 7:13 pm  #460

Shakeology wrote:

what was her explanation for getting on the carpet?

All you had to do is submit an application then had to get chosen...simple as that... Matt took care of it

8/31/2016 7:46 pm  #461

She said you submit an app to go to the show and she got selected but seemed surprised about the order she walked on the red carpet. And Matt told her she did it based on her merit but she was like yeah right. She just seemed relatable in that moment.

8/31/2016 7:54 pm  #462

Are her eyelashes on right? Towards the inner corner they look loose, and makes her look a little crosseyed? And the lipstick doesn't seem like it would go well with a red/orange dress. We shall see. But overall, she looks great! 

8/31/2016 8:23 pm  #463

In her insta pic it looks like she changed lip colors?

Also, I would be self conscious and never leave the house if I had to walk next to TD. It truly must be hard for tay Bc she probably eats whatever, because she's younger and tall, and never gains weight while tay can't do that.

8/31/2016 8:50 pm  #464

I thought her hair looked great curled. 

8/31/2016 10:52 pm  #465

Really enjoyed the scope today and I thought she looked good. I also enjoyed the segment on the show today where they were talking about weddings and gift giving. I love hearing about real life stuff like that as opposed to housewives talk. Hope she snaps from the Hamptons this weekend!!!

8/31/2016 11:01 pm  #466

She looked amazing on Periscope and on Instagram. Love the curls, very flattering to her face. Also loved the makeup on Periscope. Beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed the Periscope. She seems much more relaxed and happy. I would never read anything into their kiss. I'd find it so awkward to kiss on periscope. TD reminded her not to mess up her makeup. I don't think it means anything, Honestly it would be contrived and awkward if they overdid it.

8/31/2016 11:03 pm  #467

whatupwakeup wrote:

Really enjoyed the scope today and I thought she looked good. I also enjoyed the segment on the show today where they were talking about weddings and gift giving. I love hearing about real life stuff like that as opposed to housewives talk. Hope she snaps from the Hamptons this weekend!!!

Agree on every bit of that!

9/01/2016 4:28 am  #468

It made me chuckle how serious she was taking the post office question hehehe, like girl she was being facetious! We all know you hate going to the post office!  Also, I don't think she understands how dirty, hallucinogen-fueled, and sexual Burning Man is... 😂😂😂

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

9/01/2016 6:04 am  #469

I just watched her scope and she said she would probably end up being the "ugly fat girl" in her reality show. Well, I definitely don't think she is ugly or fat, in fact I think she looks great, but I do think she will be hated. I think she will take on the role of the villain. She is very very unlikeable and we have all seen how she acts when she's around her friends. Um, hello, pizza periscope! She definitely needs to grow thicker skin and learn how to just stay away from social media.

9/01/2016 9:18 am  #470

Goldclutch wrote:

She looked exactly like Caitlyn Jenner in this scope.  Not even saying that as a bad thing, it's just that the resemblance was uncanny. 

Yes! I thought the same thing. 

9/01/2016 10:43 am  #471

I've read reality people say you forget the cameras are there, especially if alcohol is involved. Not going to be a good look for Taylor. I think it has already been decided she will be the disliked one. 

9/01/2016 12:53 pm  #472

wait did i miss something? is she openly discussing that she landed a show?! 

9/01/2016 1:50 pm  #473

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

It made me chuckle how serious she was taking the post office question hehehe, like girl she was being facetious! We all know you hate going to the post office!  Also, I don't think she understands how dirty, hallucinogen-fueled, and sexual Burning Man is... 😂😂😂

Yes re: Burning Man!!! I had no idea what BM was until a few years ago a former neighbor of mine went to it. The neighbor was 40-something -- Taylor is definitely not too old to go, but I seriously doubt she even knows what it is. It's not like she can sit in some VIP tent all day sipping "secco" the whole time. Does she realize people have to bring EVERYTHING into it and not leave a trace of garbage after it's over? EVERYTHING. Not to mention potential dust storms, sweltering hot weather etc etc. it's really an interesting event to read about. Taylor has no idea what she would be getting into. On second thought, it would be highly entertaining reality TV show fodder if they filmed her at BM.

And, yes - I could totally see her as the Villian on RITC and Coley Bigguns' as "America's Sweetheart".

9/01/2016 2:16 pm  #474

Goldclutch wrote:

And, yes - I could totally see her as the Villian on RITC and Coley Bigguns' as "America's Sweetheart".

Totally! She is going to have a brand new baby and a toddler, no shenanigans from that one!!

9/01/2016 3:01 pm  #475

We *almost* made it through a Periscope without being scolded for all the people that are mean and hurt her feelings.  

9/02/2016 8:37 am  #476

youcaaango wrote:

We *almost* made it through a Periscope without being scolded for all the people that are mean and hurt her feelings.  

I stopped watching for that reason alone...so she did it AGAIN???

9/02/2016 8:54 am  #477

Is anyone able to provide a link to her last periscope?

9/02/2016 8:56 am  #478

9/02/2016 9:23 am  #479

Ok...I broke my own rules and watched it and I'm glad I did. I actually enjoyed it! Once she stopped playing with her hair (I fast forwarded through the first 5 minutes anyway since I don't care about fashion tips) I thought she was really relaxed!

9/10/2016 10:33 pm  #480

New periscopes are up from Taylor.

Board footera