You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2017 5:35 pm  #31

Re: What are you doing right now?

No1WiderFan wrote:

Been having the business week at work. Left st 5:30 today because I was like “at least I’ll work from home if I’m going to be working all night!”

Aaaand instead the tunnel I need to use to get home caught on fire so now I have to go to the gym like I originally planned to tonight 😞

I feel like the tunnel just sort of verifies my troll-status. Ha!

10/19/2017 5:52 pm  #32

😂

10/19/2017 5:55 pm  #33

Me currently: 😭😭😂🤣
Just chopped an onion, then my best friend texted me a pic of her boys dressed up as tiny Wayne & Garth for trick-or-treat lmao

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/19/2017 6:02 pm  #34

I am just reading a Cracked article about how the radio industry is dying and it's impossible to find jobs. Not even joking. 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

10/19/2017 6:03 pm  #35

I am just reading a Cracked article about how the radio industry is dying and it's impossible to find jobs. Not even joking. 

10/19/2017 6:05 pm  #36

This is fun! I’m nursing child #3 to bed in a dark quiet room while my husband deals with the maniacs that are DS# 1 and DS#2. The baby will be awake almost every hour after I put him in his bassinet so I’m enjoying the few moments of peace before my day shift (aka the night) begins. 😴

10/19/2017 6:07 pm  #37

Longtimelistener wrote:

This is fun! I’m nursing child #3 to bed in a dark quiet room while my husband deals with the maniacs that are DS# 1 and DS#2. The baby will be awake almost every hour after I put him in his bassinet so I’m enjoying the few moments of peace before my day shift (aka the night) begins. 😴

Ugh, I remember those days.... Babies, am I right?

10/19/2017 6:18 pm  #38

Trying to catch up on four days of work emails. Not gonna lie, being on this board so much this week threw a wrench in my productivity at the office. How the hell is tomorrow already FRIDAY?! Fuck!

10/19/2017 6:20 pm  #39

Hawr-rible wrote:

Longtimelistener wrote:

Aged 4,2 and 3 months. The best and worst things to ever happen to me 😉

10/19/2017 6:51 pm  #40

SoftPretzels wrote:

Waiting for my ASL class to start.

Have always wanted to learn ASL. Good for you!

10/19/2017 6:53 pm  #41

Longtimelistener wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

Longtimelistener wrote:

Aged 4,2 and 3 months. The best and worst things to ever happen to me 😉

I miss those ages!!!

10/19/2017 7:13 pm  #42

So my office had one of those "team building outings" today. Long story short, my boss is SUPER hot. Like, off the charts, has an 8 pack. He makes me feel all weird like I'm a 12 year old with a crush. Anyway, he had to pick me up at one point in the obstacle course thing and I'm still schvitzing over it. We had to hold hands at one point too and I'm pretty sure I'm never washing that hand again. 😂😂

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/19/2017 7:43 pm  #43

Durst_Burp wrote:

So my office had one of those "team building outings" today. Long story short, my boss is SUPER hot. Like, off the charts, has an 8 pack. He makes me feel all weird like I'm a 12 year old with a crush. Anyway, he had to pick me up at one point in the obstacle course thing and I'm still schvitzing over it. We had to hold hands at one point too and I'm pretty sure I'm never washing that hand again. 😂😂

😂 I want a crush like that. My husband’s 8 pack is loooong gone...actually it never was.

10/19/2017 7:47 pm  #44

Longtimelistener wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

😂 I want a crush like that. My husband’s 8 pack is loooong gone...actually it never was.

Haha ditto. Both Hot Boss and I are married, so it's not that I really want anything to happen (and I highly doubt it ever would anyway!). But he's just THAT attractive I can't help feeling all goofy inside around him. When you were in like, 8th grade did you have a friend with a hot older brother? Like a senior in high school that would never give your awkward self the time of day, but was so dreamy you turned into a giant ball of awkward around him? lol that's how I feel around this guy. Makes the work day super fun... 😬

10/19/2017 8:05 pm  #45

Wait wait.  What.  You guys are still working and taking care of kids at this hour????   I thought only radio personalities worked hard, hustled and WERE SO BUSY

Proud to be pink

10/19/2017 9:44 pm  #46

FKFriday wrote:

SoftPretzels wrote:

That's so cool! For any reason, or just because?

I’ve always wanted to learn.
They offer a full year at my college. So I signed up. It’s quite intense actually. My professor is Deaf so we are getting an immersive experience.

We had an interpreter on day 1 and ever since it’s been just us and him.

Very brilliant man. We are learning a lot about the Deaf culture and also given quite a reality check about how we as society view “disabled” and also making us aware of our hearing/speaking privilege.

10/20/2017 1:02 am  #47

SoftPretzels wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

SoftPretzels wrote:

That's so cool! For any reason, or just because?

I’ve always wanted to learn.
They offer a full year at my college. So I signed up. It’s quite intense actually. My professor is Deaf so we are getting an immersive experience.

We had an interpreter on day 1 and ever since it’s been just us and him.

Very brilliant man. We are learning a lot about the Deaf culture and also given quite a reality check about how we as society view “disabled” and also making us aware of our hearing/speaking privilege.

I was an administrator at a school with a large program for deaf/hard of hearing students aged 3 (preschool)-5th grade. It was one of the best parts of my job.

10/20/2017 4:41 am  #48

I just punched into work, and thought this page might wake me up a bit.
HAPPY FRIDAY!

10/20/2017 5:53 am  #49

I’m laying in bed, thinking about getting up but got distracted by this page lol. SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!

10/20/2017 6:31 am  #50

Friday!!!!!

10/20/2017 6:56 am  #51

I'm in retail, Fridays mean nothing for me. Y'all enjoy it though, duck out early, have a drink on a patio and make me crazy jealous!

10/20/2017 8:28 am  #52

I used to work in retail and sales, I totally get it. Friday’s meant nothing lol.

10/20/2017 8:32 am  #53

micdrop wrote:

I used to work in retail and sales, I totally get it. Friday’s meant nothing lol.

I tried doing a Mon-Fri job, I hated not having a break during the week though and trying to get everything done on the weekend with the rest of the world. I like my quiet Wednesday morning grocery shops lol

10/20/2017 12:48 pm  #54

Oh my gosh I do miss those days!! I really miss the ability to go to the park or zoo with my son and have the entire place to ourselves on like a Tuesday. There are pros and cons for both.

10/20/2017 7:34 pm  #55

Ending the week with some trash tv - watching "Lindsey Lohan: Broke and Famous" and who pops up but our buddy, Rob Shuter 😊

10/20/2017 8:18 pm  #56

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Ending the week with some trash tv - watching "Lindsey Lohan: Broke and Famous" and who pops up but our buddy, Rob Shuter 😊

Uhm where can I find this delightful show?

10/20/2017 8:38 pm  #57

REELZ! A lil cheesy d/t the reenactments, but it was fun to see Rob. Didn't realize he used to be Dina Lohan's publicist

10/20/2017 9:11 pm  #58

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

REELZ! A lil cheesy d/t the reenactments, but it was fun to see Rob. Didn't realize he used to be Dina Lohan's publicist

Welp, I know what I'm doing this weekend. 😂 Thanks 420!

10/21/2017 6:51 am  #59

Welcome! 😉

10/21/2017 11:05 am  #60

Ugh, I'm currently getting ready for a party I decided to throw at my house for my daughter's soccer team to celebrate a very winning season....I'm wondering what in the actual hell is wrong with me, thinking it was a good idea to have 22 8-10 year old girls at my house, lmao! It seemed like a good idea at the time but today I'm like, shit, what have I done to myself.....  Plus it's an outside party with a bouncy house and it's decided to be an extremely windy day, with 30 mph wind gusts, FML. It's been beautiful out every day this week until now. Kansas living.....

Board footera