You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2017 9:50 pm  #91

Re: What are you doing right now?

piopio12 wrote:

Just carbo loaded for a 20 mile run tomorrow and I’m watching Longmire

Just carbo loaded because............pasta. Take that

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

12/15/2017 9:50 pm  #92

FKFriday wrote:

Watching the hockey game. Should be wrapping presents, but I’m too tired 😴

Hockey is awesome

12/15/2017 10:03 pm  #93

Just submitted a 4-months-overdue, way-too-many-pages-long research paper, now watching Desperate Housewives on Hulu and drinking copious amounts of wine 

12/16/2017 12:44 am  #94

Karma wrote:

watching live pd because I AM BORED

For some reason live pd doesn't do it for me the way cops does. If stumble on a cops marathon (do they ever just play one episode?), my day is down the toilet.

Did you know that there are 29 seasons of cops? I discovered that when I got my jailbroken firestick. I've made it my mission to watch every single episode.  At an average of 20 episodes per season, it could take a while!

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

12/16/2017 8:45 am  #95

Durst_Burp wrote:

Karma wrote:

For some reason live pd doesn't do it for me the way cops does. If stumble on a cops marathon (do they ever just play one episode?), my day is down the toilet.

Did you know that there are 29 seasons of cops? I discovered that when I got my jailbroken firestick. I've made it my mission to watch every single episode.  At an average of 20 episodes per season, it could take a while!

I am always down with watching cops. Especially the pre HD episodes. They were not so PC back then. There was a lot more tasering, and knees to the back of the head.

STOP RESISTING 😂😂😂😂

12/16/2017 9:57 am  #96

Lol, that's funny- reminds me that my mom hated Cops- she said once that all it was was police finding some dude with no shirt on and throwing them down, lmao! She was like "ugh, every episode, that's all it is!" Made me laugh so hard because she was kind of right....

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

12/16/2017 12:23 pm  #97

No one ever has a license, and they all have weed. The best ever is one episode I saw where they busted a guy while he was wearing a pink “cops” t-shirt. They beat the bejesus out of him because he kept “resisting “. It was great

12/16/2017 1:33 pm  #98

Soaking in the tube post 20 miler bc running 20 miles is never a good idea.

Cops makes me sad, I can’t watch that or the shows about people in prison, with exception I watched something about prison cats and these murders just loving on there kitty’s.  Is Live PD the Dan abrams show?

12/16/2017 1:36 pm  #99

Yep. My wife is in love with that Sticks Larkin guy

Pio, your fitness level is more than impressive. I admire you

Last edited by Karma (12/16/2017 1:37 pm)

12/16/2017 1:47 pm  #100

Karma wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Karma wrote:

I am always down with watching cops. Especially the pre HD episodes. They were not so PC back then. There was a lot more tasering, and knees to the back of the head.

STOP RESISTING 😂😂😂😂

I want a STOP RESISTING t-shirt 😂 I like the older, gritty episodes too. The first season was so different, they followed the cops around off duty too, like to bars and stuff where they hang out. It was almost like the reality shows of today. I'm also amused at how many episodes are filmed in FL, and even some in my very own Martin County!

12/16/2017 3:16 pm  #101

Durst_Burp wrote:

Karma wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

STOP RESISTING 😂😂😂😂

I want a STOP RESISTING t-shirt 😂 I like the older, gritty episodes too. The first season was so different, they followed the cops around off duty too, like to bars and stuff where they hang out. It was almost like the reality shows of today. I'm also amused at how many episodes are filmed in FL, and even some in my very own Martin County!

Yep, there is a whole lot of crazy on this end of Florida. Oppressive heat 9 months of the year combined with large expansions of nothingness and very red-neck like rebellious attitudes. It makes for good drama and very questionable decisions. Throw the beach in with copious amounts of alcohol.....and you have a television show lol. In fact, flora-Bama shore is filmed near here. That should tell you plenty.

12/22/2017 5:55 am  #102

Woke up at 4AM unable to sleep and can’t find my cat because some jackass was shooting fireworks last night! Who does that?! He and his neighborhood friends then had the audacity to get sassy with the old ladies of the neighborhood when they asked them to stop on our FB page.

12/22/2017 9:48 pm  #103

piopio12 wrote:

Woke up at 4AM unable to sleep and can’t find my cat because some jackass was shooting fireworks last night! Who does that?! He and his neighborhood friends then had the audacity to get sassy with the old ladies of the neighborhood when they asked them to stop on our FB page.

I hope you found your kitty! 😢

Help! My parents just left to pick my sister up from the airport. I'm home alone, on the couch with a giant tub of muddy buddies, just popped some Percocet, and I'm bored. Can't find anything to watch. Suggestions? I've got access to cable/Netflix/Amazon at their house. In the mood for comedy. Preferably TV shows but movies are ok too.

12/22/2017 10:01 pm  #104

There’s a show called I’m Sorry. Have you watched that yet? It’s by a female comedian and has a lot of the same cast as The League. It’s more raunchy/dry humor and I’ve only seen a few episodes but i thought it was funny if you like that style.

12/22/2017 10:05 pm  #105

Longtimelistener wrote:

There’s a show called I’m Sorry. Have you watched that yet? It’s by a female comedian and has a lot of the same cast as The League. It’s more raunchy/dry humor and I’ve only seen a few episodes but i thought it was funny if you like that style.

Haven't seen it! I'll check it out. I generally like dry humor so I bet ill like it. Thanks!

12/23/2017 9:53 am  #106

LTL you're the best! That show is HILARIOUS. It's sort of a cross between Curb Your Enthusiasm and Odd Mom Out, both of which I love. It even got a couple of actual LOLs out of me- the "Goddess Party" was my fave because it reminds me of Carin's BS. I think everyone on this board would enjoy it- you can watch for free if you download the TruTV app.

12/23/2017 3:08 pm  #107

AHhh I’m so glad you liked it! The goddess party I was dying. I guarantee that’s how the retreats are.

12/23/2017 6:11 pm  #108

Longtimelistener wrote:

AHhh I’m so glad you liked it! The goddess party I was dying. I guarantee that’s how the retreats are.

I was dying at the episode where her daughter is afraid of Nazis after watching Sound of Music, and she's trying to find redeeming qualities so she won't be afraid of them. 😂😂😂

12/23/2017 7:44 pm  #109

Longtimelistener wrote:

I love that show! I hope it gets picked up for another season!

12/23/2017 10:07 pm  #110

PrincessPoppy wrote:

Longtimelistener wrote:

I love that show! I hope it gets picked up for another season!

It did!

12/27/2017 12:53 pm  #111

Ran a 10k in 1 hour! Super excited about that!

12/27/2017 11:10 pm  #112

piopio12 wrote:

Ran a 10k in 1 hour! Super excited about that!

That is quite of an accomplishment. I applaud you ma’am. Great job!!!

1/29/2018 12:16 pm  #113

Just because they’re funny, and who doesn’t need a chuckle on the first day back to work, I’m declaring Mondays mullet day here on the board.

Happy Mullet Monday! Hope everyone has a great week. 

1/29/2018 12:21 pm  #114

Favorite mullet ♥️

1/29/2018 12:50 pm  #115

The following is an IRL photo a took of someone who works in the office building I work in.

1/29/2018 12:52 pm  #116

PrincessPoppy wrote:

The following is an IRL photo a took of someone who works in the office building I work in.

His little toes aren’t frozen?!

1/29/2018 1:09 pm  #117

1/29/2018 1:22 pm  #118

PrincessPoppy wrote:

So much happening here- epic mullet AND sporty Jesus sandals

1/29/2018 1:23 pm  #119

Karma wrote:

Just looking at this feed makes me feel like I need a can of mace at my desk.

1/29/2018 1:35 pm  #120

Board footera