You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2017 11:05 am  #1

FB is 🍌🍌🍌

Crazy ideas, quotes, theories, etc. from FB!
My personal fave:

"Matt was Taylor’s personal manager. Not employed by Sirius. He must have been paid heftily to stick around for the whole show and be her chauffeur"

β€œI don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/17/2017 11:07 am  #2

Re: FB is 🍌🍌🍌

10/17/2017 11:08 am  #3

God, some people are truly naive (struggling not to use the word stupid...).

10/17/2017 11:23 am  #4

There’s people INSISTING Sirius was behind the getaway trip. They even believe Sirius, a major company, would accept payment via Full CC info through a random email......

10/17/2017 11:25 am  #5

I said that to DB last night.....there is some full on crazy going on in there! And they think this is problem board lolΒ 

10/17/2017 11:31 am  #6

I was just coming here to try to say the same thing nicely. lol Some of the "theories" are just too much for me.

10/17/2017 11:37 am  #7

Go read the "Taylor is ghosting us because she has something big in the works!"

10/17/2017 11:41 am  #8

I'll be surprised if she actually has something in the works. Carin is being so extra about all this.

10/17/2017 11:44 am  #9

I'm kinda jealous of listeners who've never been on this site before and now get to go in deep.

You're welcome, newbies.

10/17/2017 11:45 am  #10

hahah right?!?!? lucky bitches!

10/17/2017 11:58 am  #11

There are a lot! 27 new users since yesterday, and always 50+ guests looking. I am surprised for all the "die hard" fans she has on FB, so many are asking questions that have been discussed a million times on the show before.
http://wakeuptaylor.boardhost.com/userlist.php?username=&show_group=4&sort_by=registered&sort_dir=DESC&search=+Submit+
Β 

10/17/2017 12:10 pm  #12

Oh yes!!! I have been lurking in that group rolling my eyes with every post. There are people in there who think if they call and cancel that will make them regret their decision. What?! One person even said to tweet them the link to this group to show how strong her support is....

And everyone is so sure that something huge is coming....
I don't see Taylor doing a podcast unless it's super lucrative... and it won't be unless she has a ton of sponsors. She better start her hustling.

10/17/2017 12:13 pm  #13

BathiesTime wrote:

Oh yes!!! I have been lurking in that group rolling my eyes with every post. There are people in there who think if they call and cancel that will make them regret their decision. What?! One person even said to tweet them the link to this group to show how strong her support is....

And everyone is so sure that something huge is coming....
I don't see Taylor doing a podcast unless it's super lucrative... and it won't be unless she has a ton of sponsors. She better start her hustling.

Β 
Someone posted that they are being victimized by Sirius. Annnnd I'm pretty sure they were not kidding. 

10/17/2017 12:15 pm  #14

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Crazy ideas, quotes, theories, etc. from FB!
My personal fave:

"Matt was Taylor’s personal manager. Not employed by Sirius. He must have been paid heftily to stick around for the whole show and be her chauffeur"

Β 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10/17/2017 12:17 pm  #15

Remember when the first speculation of divorce started on the Radio Ratingz website????
https://www.radioratingz.com/m/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1035

All of the comments about divorce and Epsteins  have been removed!!!!!!! 

10/17/2017 12:17 pm  #16

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

Β 
Someone posted that they are being victimized by Sirius. Annnnd I'm pretty sure they were not kidding. 

Β 
Holy. Shit. πŸ˜‘πŸ™„

10/17/2017 12:19 pm  #17

Remember when the first speculation of divorce started on the Radio Ratingz website????

Β 
Wowwww!! It's like Christmas morning!!!! I never knew about these pages. See ya later, I'm about to go deep.

10/17/2017 12:27 pm  #18

BathiesTime wrote:

Β 
Wowwww!! It's like Christmas morning!!!! I never knew about these pages. See ya later, I'm about to go deep.

Β 
Radio Ratingz site was the initial online forum in which listeners found each other and were speculating about separation and even TD. This was pre-Reddit.

There were dozens, maybe hundreds of comments and now they're gone. Fuck.

10/17/2017 12:31 pm  #19

Whoa. Never saw this site before and wow! Can't believe they removed Epstein posts- what does it mean????

That site reminded me- Taylor used to be awful to Brett, if forgotten that. I used to feel so sorry for him.

Love this feed, so funny! The FB page is so extra. I love us on this feed so much- just love the hell out of all of us. πŸ˜‹

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

10/17/2017 12:33 pm  #20

Β 
Damn how'd she (or they!) manage to get that removed?? For newbies, this was the pre-Reddit, pre-pink page.

Just to validate that we are not whiny trolls, this comment is from 2010:
"She acts really snobby and interrupts the 7 Things segment EVERYDAY to talk about her dumb college stories which no one cares about. " πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Wakeupfan420 (10/17/2017 12:33 pm)

β€œI don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/17/2017 12:37 pm  #21

Yeah, the FB posts are pretty crazy. Β I often question my own perception of things when I read things like this (kind of like the whole American political landscape right now!). Β How are we seeing/hearing the same experience? Β 

10/17/2017 12:41 pm  #22

I'm kinda jealous of listeners who've never been on this site before and now get to go in deep.

You're welcome, newbies.

I legit just LOL'd when I saw a comment thread on the new FB group - their minds are blown by the whole Mark Epstein going to prison thing and coming over here to get the deets. That's old news on this board. I just think its funny most of those are people who've been talking shit about this board.

You're welcome, indeed.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/17/2017 12:44 pm  #23

I literally cannot with that page. My brain just turned to mush after about 80 seconds of reading comments and theories. I had no idea she was referred to as their queen...... Its all just tooooooΒ Extra.

10/17/2017 12:50 pm  #24

I think I am about to get labeled a troll & blocked! 🀣 πŸ˜‚

10/17/2017 12:53 pm  #25

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Ha ha ha ha... they hate us, but they love the shit out of the tea we've been serving over here... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

10/17/2017 12:54 pm  #26

It's apparent that most on that page are ignorant of many things or naive, I'mΒ not sure which. Or just choose to believe what they want. It's baffling.

10/17/2017 12:54 pm  #27

Now they are comparing her to Taylor Swift...orchestrating a dramatic disappearance to then announce something huge!

10/17/2017 1:02 pm  #28

BethosGirlSC wrote:

Now they are comparing her to Taylor Swift...orchestrating a dramatic disappearance to then announce something huge!

you've got to be kidding???Β  And this is why facebook is dying!

10/17/2017 1:13 pm  #29

BethosGirlSC wrote:

I think I am about to get labeled a troll & blocked! 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Same! I was sure I was out last night lol
Β 

10/17/2017 1:25 pm  #30

Direct quote from the FB group: "But its great that she has such a great manager who will never let her fail"

Ummmmm, you mean like getting fired from your only real job?

Board footera