You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2017 1:25 pm  #31

Re: FB is 🍌🍌🍌

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Ha ha ha ha... they hate us, but they love the shit out of the tea we've been serving over here... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 
Right??? "Pay attention, puh-leeze!" (In my best Danielle Staub voice) πŸ˜‚

β€œI don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/17/2017 1:29 pm  #32

Durst_Burp wrote:

Direct quote from the FB group: "But its great that she has such a great manager who will never let her fail"

Ummmmm, you mean like getting fired from your only real job?

10/17/2017 1:32 pm  #33

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Ha ha ha ha... they hate us, but they love the shit out of the tea we've been serving over here... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Omg I can't with Danielle - PROSTITUTION WHORE!!
Β 

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/17/2017 1:34 pm  #34

I think that this Pink Page is officially considered a coven. We predictΒ ALL things....Β 

10/17/2017 1:35 pm  #35

FKFriday wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Direct quote from the FB group: "But its great that she has such a great manager who will never let her fail"

Ummmmm, you mean like getting fired from your only real job?

Literally Laughed Out Loud!

10/17/2017 1:37 pm  #36

Kate? Kate, if you'reΒ hereΒ 

10/17/2017 1:38 pm  #37

Ha ha doesn't this kind of feel like Trump's America to anyone? No one can criticize Taylor without her villainizing them ("fake news" in Trump's words; trolls in Taylor's) and everyone jumps on the bandwagon whether reason applies or not...

10/17/2017 1:42 pm  #38

Durst_Burp wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Β 

Β 

Β 
Engaged 19 times!!!!   

10/17/2017 1:51 pm  #39

greattaste wrote:

Ha ha doesn't this kind of feel like Trump's America to anyone? No one can criticize Taylor without her villainizing them ("fake news" in Trump's words; trolls in Taylor's) and everyone jumps on the bandwagon whether reason applies or not...

I was waiting for someone else to say it. Yes.

10/17/2017 1:52 pm  #40

This just in....

Taylor told FB poster (who is her "Friend) that she can't talk yet....  wait for it.....
due to LEGAL REASONS.

Circles become circles.

10/17/2017 2:01 pm  #41

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

This just in....

Taylor told FB poster (who is her "Friend) that she can't talk yet.... wait for it.....
due to LEGAL REASONS.

Circles become circles.

Opie was fired July 6th and discussing it the same day. No details, but he was posting.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gregg-opie-hughes-fired-by-siriusxm-1019263

ETA ~ The 8th he posted that he had actaully been fired, so seems Sirius moves pretty quickly and any legalities should be dealt with by tomorrow at the latest?
http://thelaughbutton.com/news/opie-gives-update-departure-siriusxm-fired-fired/

Last edited by FKFriday (10/17/2017 2:03 pm)

10/17/2017 2:04 pm  #42

I think I'm on the verge of getting kicked out of the Facebook group too. Might have opened a can of worms about Taylor's buddy. Oh, well. lol

10/17/2017 2:18 pm  #43

Durst_Burp wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Β 

Β 

Β 
Engaged 19 times!!!!

I think this is my favorite Housewives scene of all time.
Β 

10/17/2017 2:23 pm  #44

This just in....

Taylor told FB poster (who is her "Friend) that she can't talk yet....  wait for it.....
due to LEGAL REASONS.

Circles become circles.

Β 
Mary4Names? GTFO 🀒
Was kind of loving when people were calling her out yesterday... "haven't you said numerous times that you're friends?? Sooo what's the scoop??" πŸ˜‚

10/17/2017 2:42 pm  #45

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

Kate? Kate, if you'reΒ hereΒ 

Β 
Who me???

10/17/2017 2:45 pm  #46

FKFriday wrote:

This just in....

Taylor told FB poster (who is her "Friend) that she can't talk yet.... wait for it.....
due to LEGAL REASONS.

Circles become circles.

Opie was fired July 6th and discussing it the same day. No details, but he was posting.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gregg-opie-hughes-fired-by-siriusxm-1019263

ETA ~ The 8th he posted that he had actaully been fired, so seems Sirius moves pretty quickly and any legalities should be dealt with by tomorrow at the latest?
http://thelaughbutton.com/news/opie-gives-update-departure-siriusxm-fired-fired/

Β 
Unless there are greater legal issues...i.e. A lawsuit.

10/17/2017 2:48 pm  #47

Ahhhh...that's totally possible!

10/17/2017 2:48 pm  #48

People just want to believe what they want. It’s useless trying to change their minds. I’ve discovered that to be true in politics and holds true here too. Facts don’t matter

10/17/2017 2:49 pm  #49

Well, we know how and why Trump was elected now lol 

10/17/2017 2:49 pm  #50

Husbandpillow wrote:

Well, we know how and why Trump was elected now lol

lol
Β 

10/17/2017 2:50 pm  #51

So many dummies on the Taylor Train in that group. Toot toot! 

10/17/2017 2:53 pm  #52

Longtimelistener wrote:

People just want to believe what they want. It’s useless trying to change their minds. I’ve discovered that to be true in politics and holds true here too. Facts don’t matter

Β 
For me, THIS fact is the most frustrating thing about living in America today...Facts SHOULD matter!!!! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!!

10/17/2017 3:02 pm  #53

Husbandpillow wrote:

Longtimelistener wrote:

Β 
For me, THIS fact is the most frustrating thing about living in America today...Facts SHOULD matter!!!! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!!

YES! I feel the exact same way.

It's dangerous to ignore facts and nuances and just get caught up in following some random person (whether it be Taylor, Trump, or someone else) rather than really listening to the facts and reasoning.Β 

I feel like people in our culture just tend to have a really low tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty, so they grasp any straws they can to feel like they are on solid ground.

10/17/2017 3:05 pm  #54

That FB page is a riot!

random question - did the Stassi Stage It winners ever collect their "prizes"?

10/17/2017 3:15 pm  #55

Good God. After reading some ofΒ those Facebook posts, I sure am glad to be a part of this forum. You ladies are smart, well spoken, and able to see through all kinds of bullcrapΒ 

10/17/2017 3:18 pm  #56

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

Β 
Aaaghh! GoldClutch is back!! πŸ’•
I was wondering the same thing doing a deep dive into Matt's social media, I saw someone asked him if they were ever going to get their prizes; he said they were trying to work it out but Tay/Stassi's schedules were so packed it was hard to coordinate. lol I forgot what the prizes were but I want to say some were like a personal skype with the two of them or something?

10/17/2017 3:19 pm  #57

Husbandpillow wrote:

Longtimelistener wrote:

Β 

I once got in a fight with a woman on FB saying more people die from guns in the US then from terrorists. Didn't matter what I said I was making it up. I finally said "Just read the facts, the numbers are the numbers?!" "You can just take your facts and stick it, they mean nothing, I know what I know!" Ok then....I'm out lol
Β 

10/17/2017 3:26 pm  #58

I had a similar experience with my aunt. I mentioned the gender wage gap, and she just turned to me and said that's not true. I did not argue. I figured she is too far gone. Some people have trouble facing their anger over things, so they just deny it ever happens. My uncle is not the best husband, and my guess is my aunt can't hear any facts supporting feminism without it opening a floodgate of anger.

10/17/2017 3:29 pm  #59

I haven't watched the whole thing but carin is really effing ridiculous! I cannot stand her. Regardless of how anyone feels about Taylor or her part in the ending of the show, she still is abruptly leaving/fired from a job she had for like 12 yrs. and here carin is like oh taylors great, but this is my main source of revenue and this and that about herself. I feel like everything she's doing is not genuine and it's just to kiss Taylor's ass to get her followers up or keep a relationship with her hoping that she'll get something else that can benefit carin. Sorry if this seems harsh but everything about carin has rubbed me the wrong way since day 1. And that fb live video (when tay hasn't even addressed anything) is so dam extra.

10/17/2017 3:36 pm  #60

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

Β 
Aaaghh! GoldClutch is back!! πŸ’•
I was wondering the same thing doing a deep dive into Matt's social media, I saw someone asked him if they were ever going to get their prizes; he said they were trying to work it out but Tay/Stassi's schedules were so packed it was hard to coordinate. lol I forgot what the prizes were but I want to say some were like a personal skype with the two of them or something?

Lol that was totallyΒ me trolling...

Board footera