You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2017 3:37 pm  #61

Re: FB is 🍌🍌🍌

I think Taylor needs to jump on the FB bandwagon ASAP and start pulling some revenue from these die hards.Β She could probably cover the next 6 months rent by the weekend if she can get something on line for them.

10/17/2017 3:40 pm  #62

FKFriday & greattaste, I feel your pain! My husband and I have similar arguments with my MIL, who is basically certifiable at this point. It's incredibly disheartening. And to think, I didn't even realize she held these views until around the election. Makes me ill. Thankfully, it makes my husband ill too!

10/17/2017 3:42 pm  #63

FKFriday wrote:

I think Taylor needs to jump on the FB bandwagon ASAP and start pulling some revenue from these die hards.Β She could probably cover the next 6 months rent by the weekend if she can get something on line for them.

Β 
Well I know Matt is on here, so I'm sure he'll look into it!

10/17/2017 3:48 pm  #64

Husbandpillow, there is a thing called the Cassandra complex that perfectly describes the situation we are talking about. It is based on Greek mythology and basically this Greek goddess got sentenced to seeing the truth and talking about the truth but no one believing her. My whole family of origin are Trump supporters and have sooo many issues they don't want to talk about it. I as well am super grateful to have a husband that listens and will talk and reason and values my viewpoint. Anyway, read about the Cassandra complex if you want more info. It provides me with a lot of validation on the days I feel like I can't go on.

I got nothing done today btw

10/17/2017 4:02 pm  #65

I'm so glad I'm not the only one bothered by Carin!Β  I saw the first few seconds of her FB video but just couldn't watch it.Β  It's great if people find her helpful, but I just don't see it.

10/17/2017 4:03 pm  #66

I can't stand Mary Mary Mary Mary....
she's very quick to let us all know she's "actually friends with Taylor" but girl, us basement dwellers have more of the deets.

Last edited by BathiesTime (10/17/2017 4:04 pm)

10/17/2017 4:07 pm  #67

How long does it take to get confirmed into the facebook group? I requested earlier today and am still waiting. So anxious to see what all the fuss is about

10/17/2017 4:14 pm  #68

greattaste wrote:

How long does it take to get confirmed into the facebook group? I requested earlier today and am still waiting. So anxious to see what all the fuss is about

Β 
I jumped in as soon as I saw it and got approved fairly quickly, they're prob vetting people now lol

β€œI don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/17/2017 4:15 pm  #69

Durst_Burp wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

random question - did the Stassi Stage It winners ever collect their "prizes"?

Β 
Aaaghh! GoldClutch is back!! πŸ’•
I was wondering the same thing doing a deep dive into Matt's social media, I saw someone asked him if they were ever going to get their prizes; he said they were trying to work it out but Tay/Stassi's schedules were so packed it was hard to coordinate. lol I forgot what the prizes were but I want to say some were like a personal skype with the two of them or something?

Lol that was totallyΒ me trolling...

Β 
Omg DB, I fucking love you 😘

10/17/2017 4:15 pm  #70

greattaste wrote:

GT-i don't see your request. if you want to add me on FB (natalya Bailey) i'll add you to the group.

10/17/2017 4:19 pm  #71

Natalya07 wrote:

greattaste wrote:

GT-i don't see your request. if you want to add me on FB (natalya Bailey) i'll add you to the group.

I just tried to find you but for whatever reason, the only Natalya Bailey, I see there is no button to add as a friend. I just messaged you (hopefully it is the right person)
Β 

Last edited by greattaste (10/17/2017 4:19 pm)

10/17/2017 4:46 pm  #72

Wake up fan since 2007....lurker of the pink pages since they began.....finally registered (and fucked up the spelling of my user name....but you get it duane/dwayne reade/ready)Β  Came here to say I CAN NOT WITH THE FB PAGE!!!!!!!!Β  I resisted through the divorce and coming out speculations and many other juicy conspiracies....but these people are killing me.Β  I can't with her BFF Mary.Β  I can't with Carin.Β  I can't with these people posting old shit like it's news.Β  AHHHHH!!!!Β  I feel so much better now.Β  Lol

10/17/2017 4:47 pm  #73

Welcome to the dark side!

10/17/2017 4:51 pm  #74

They are so stuck on Taylor should have just gotten a slap on the wrist for the trip!

10/17/2017 4:52 pm  #75

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about Carin!!! She is so extra and over the top about all this and everything about her has rubbed me the wrong way since day 1.

10/17/2017 4:59 pm  #76

Wonder why CCC hasn't made an appearance in the FB group? I think she and Mary 4Names would be fast friends.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/17/2017 5:10 pm  #77

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

Β 
Did buyer of the striped ribbon belt on Tay's Closet ever get it?!?!

10/17/2017 5:14 pm  #78

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Omg the Carin video, I can't even... what on earth?! People... nobody died. She looked like she had been crying and went on for 20 minutes giving us the sad story of how she is trying to ride the coat tails of our lil' glass of 'Secco (probably more appropriate than espresso at this point, no?) and her train has stopped. I have a really hard time listening to someone talk about being a "Happiness Guru" whose happiness can be so affected by someone else losing her job! Also, Mary FourNames needs to STFU. If you're not pouring the tea, don't pretend there is anything in that pitcher. I have had laser-focused concentration at work today... on this issue. Ha ha ha, oh Lord!

Β 
"Mary FourNames needs to STFU." 

10/17/2017 5:21 pm  #79

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

Β 

Β 
Hahahaha I totally forgot about that awful belt and "Tay's Closet". Talk about bethos.... πŸ™„

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/17/2017 5:22 pm  #80

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

Β 

I don't think so, its was deemed to be lost in the mail and the person refunded. Just checked and the site is gone.
Β 

10/17/2017 5:29 pm  #81

Β Β 
Β 

10/17/2017 5:30 pm  #82

Think Tay and Matt are working out of their WeWork office today?   

10/17/2017 5:32 pm  #83

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Omg the Carin video, I can't even... what on earth?! People... nobody died. She looked like she had been crying and went on for 20 minutes giving us the sad story of how she is trying to ride the coat tails of our lil' glass of 'Secco (probably more appropriate than espresso at this point, no?) and her train has stopped. I have a really hard time listening to someone talk about being a "Happiness Guru" whose happiness can be so affected by someone else losing her job! Also, Mary FourNames needs to STFU. If you're not pouring the tea, don't pretend there is anything in that pitcher. I have had laser-focused concentration at work today... on this issue. Ha ha ha, oh Lord!

Β 
"Mary FourNames needs to STFU."

Is that tea business a Housewives tag line?Β  It should be!!Β  Spill it or zip it Mary.

Β 

10/17/2017 5:33 pm  #84

You guys are killing me today πŸ˜‚

10/17/2017 5:35 pm  #85

I keep seeing people post that T probably can't say anything yet because they're figuring out her severance package...huh?? Am I crazy or is that more of a layoff/downsizing/early retirement sort of situation? Do people get fired with a payout?

10/17/2017 5:37 pm  #86

Β 
They're sub-leasing Dr Streckaaaahh's WeWorks office πŸ˜‰

10/17/2017 5:41 pm  #87

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Β 
They're sub-leasing Dr Streckaaaahh's WeWorks office πŸ˜‰

Β 
Oh, yes, I forgot about his bustling Manhattan comestic injectables practice!

10/17/2017 5:52 pm  #88

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Β 
Aaaghh! GoldClutch is back!! πŸ’•
I was wondering the same thing doing a deep dive into Matt's social media, I saw someone asked him if they were ever going to get their prizes; he said they were trying to work it out but Tay/Stassi's schedules were so packed it was hard to coordinate. lol I forgot what the prizes were but I want to say some were like a personal skype with the two of them or something?

Lol that was totallyΒ me trolling...

Β 
Omg DB, I fucking love you 😘

Β 
Heeey loves! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™I just HAD to come back and see find out the scoop when I discovered the show was cancelled! #hugeshocker #notreally #theshowhassuckedforyears #whyiseveryonesosurprised

Anyway - I can't quite recall the prizes either but the Skype call sounds familiar. Another HUGE shocker that they never followed through with it.

I have a morbid sense of curiosity about where Taylor will end up post WU. She's both lazy and greedy, and I can't really see those traits helping her soar to new heights and push her to superstardom.

10/17/2017 5:53 pm  #89

Goldclutch wrote:

That FB page is a riot!

Β 

Β 
Hahahaha!!! That damn striped ribbon belt and the poor girl who never received it!!!

10/17/2017 6:04 pm  #90

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I keep seeing people post that T probably can't say anything yet because they're figuring out her severance package...huh?? Am I crazy or is that more of a layoff/downsizing/early retirement sort of situation? Do people get fired with a payout?

Uhhhh what? No. When you'reΒ fired you'reΒ fired you don'tΒ get a door prize. Are they of this earth???

Board footera