You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2017 1:36 pm  #1

Theories

Ok...lets get these all in one place and sort this business out! Post your why/why not's and lets get to the bottom of this!

Apparently the poll option doesn't work!

Fired over the trip
Carly got a better contract
Negotioations didn't work out
Something else planned
Bretts Family

Last edited by FKFriday (10/17/2017 1:39 pm)

10/17/2017 1:44 pm  #2

Re: Theories

FKFriday wrote:

Ok...lets get these all in one place and sort this business out! Post your why/why not's and lets get to the bottom of this!

Fired over the trip
Something else planned
Bretts Family

Really? That's so weird - I did one on here a while ago

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/17/2017 1:46 pm  #3

FKFriday wrote:

Fired over the trip
Something else planned
Bretts Family

That girl has nothing planned except her Fresh Direct delivery. Scratch that one off.

10/17/2017 1:51 pm  #4

in order of what i think happened
1. trip mixed with other behaviors from Taylor, the trip being the last straw
2. Carly got a better deal or being that she's the only one to mention contracts possibly was brought on full time or to share the show equally with Taylor. Taylor got upset, tried to play hardball with her contract.
3. Legal reasons over something she said on air.
4. a bit of all of these, I feel like there's been some tension on the show for a bit now and maybe that's why clay didn't want to become the regular Tuesday host. I always thought that was interesting. Matt may have pushed taylor to renegotiate her terms and sirius felt like she hadn't been doing a good job...etc...
I def don't think it was Brett's family or something else planned.

Last edited by micdrop (10/17/2017 1:51 pm)

10/17/2017 2:10 pm  #5

After watching her on the video with GWNJ, I noticed she stated that some rich guy probably wanted to rape TD because he wanted to hire her without seeing her work. Bethany Frankel was fired because she was rude to some siriusxm head guys wife.  If this creepy guy heard that she talked about him and accused him of wanting to rape TD, and he had some sort of siriusxm connection, he could have gotten her fired over that ala Bethany Frankel.

10/17/2017 2:12 pm  #6

LilEffer wrote:

After watching her on the video with GWNJ, I noticed she stated that some rich guy probably wanted to rape TD because he wanted to hire her without seeing her work. Bethany Frankel was fired because she was rude to some siriusxm head guys wife. If this creepy guy heard that she talked about him and accused him of wanting to rape TD, and he had some sort of siriusxm connection, he could have gotten her fired over that ala Bethany Frankel.

I forgot Bethenny was fired!  Was the guy hitting on TD affiliated with SiriusXM?  I thought he was just some rich guy at the Ferrari event... can't go back and re-listen, and I didn't watch the GWNJ video.

10/17/2017 2:15 pm  #7

I feel like it's super unlikely that it was one thing. I'm sure things have been building and building and whether it was the trip or something went down at the event over the weekend, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back (I personally feel like the trip is the mostly likely issue).

10/17/2017 2:16 pm  #8

Self-aware wrote:

LilEffer wrote:

After watching her on the video with GWNJ, I noticed she stated that some rich guy probably wanted to rape TD because he wanted to hire her without seeing her work. Bethany Frankel was fired because she was rude to some siriusxm head guys wife. If this creepy guy heard that she talked about him and accused him of wanting to rape TD, and he had some sort of siriusxm connection, he could have gotten her fired over that ala Bethany Frankel.

I forgot Bethenny was fired!  Was the guy hitting on TD affiliated with SiriusXM?  I thought he was just some rich guy at the Ferrari event... can't go back and re-listen, and I didn't watch the GWNJ video.

She didn't say if he was, but It is possible.

10/17/2017 2:17 pm  #9

kbk88 wrote:

I feel like it's super unlikely that it was one thing. I'm sure things have been building and building and whether it was the trip or something went down at the event over the weekend, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back (I personally feel like the trip is the mostly likely issue).

I think the trip was a major issue as well because she took down the instagram posting about it and the linc was also removed. Plus Katie had mentioned her doing something without consulting her on Thursday morning, which is the day after she announced the trip.

10/17/2017 2:20 pm  #10

LilEffer wrote:

kbk88 wrote:

I think the trip was a major issue as well because she took down the instagram posting about it and the linc was also removed. Plus Katie had mentioned her doing something without consulting her on Thursday morning, which is the day after she announced the trip.

I agree - The timing suggests it was related to the T&C trip. Either that or she did something highly inappropriate at the wine and food festival over the weekend while representing the company.

10/17/2017 2:22 pm  #11

It was the TRIP. She got herself fired. I feel bad for her though. Getting fired especially when it was something DUMB you did is really devastating.

What's funny is the people on the FB page don't get it. "Like why would she be fired?". Because the trip was a heinous misuse of Sirius and her radio branding and she was trying to profit off of it in an illegitimate way. CC info over email? Please, i would fire her too.

I just hope she takes responsibility for it. This will go down in the books as one of the stupidest things ever done. She destroyed her own trite career because she was dumb and greedy.

Last edited by Jane Bleeb (10/17/2017 2:23 pm)

10/17/2017 2:44 pm  #12

Jane Bleeb wrote:

It was the TRIP. She got herself fired. I feel bad for her though. Getting fired especially when it was something DUMB you did is really devastating.

What's funny is the people on the FB page don't get it. "Like why would she be fired?". Because the trip was a heinous misuse of Sirius and her radio branding and she was trying to profit off of it in an illegitimate way. CC info over email? Please, i would fire her too.

I just hope she takes responsibility for it. This will go down in the books as one of the stupidest things ever done. She destroyed her own trite career because she was dumb and greedy.

I feel bad for her too, even if she did seem to half-ass the show most days.  She's had the same job basically since college so it has to feel horrible to lose that.  I hope she realizes the quick money schemes don't work.  She has such potential but didn't ever seem to want to put real work in. (and puhhhh-leaze to everyone who feels like getting up at 6 AM is a big deal. Most working people get up at the same time and work full 8 - 9 hour days)

10/17/2017 3:04 pm  #13

Self-aware wrote:

Jane Bleeb wrote:

I feel bad for her too, even if she did seem to half-ass the show most days.  She's had the same job basically since college so it has to feel horrible to lose that.  I hope she realizes the quick money schemes don't work.  She has such potential but didn't ever seem to want to put real work in. (and puhhhh-leaze to everyone who feels like getting up at 6 AM is a big deal. Most working people get up at the same time and work full 8 - 9 hour days)

I agree that it was most likely the trip- timing wise, it makes the most sense.

Ok, safe space, gonna be honest- I feel mean but i don't at all feel bad for Taylor. I know that's awful- I love the show and I miss it. But I'm so damned mad at her for messing around and getting fired. She didn't take her career seriously and now it's gone. And I'm just so mad I have no room for pity, I guess....

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

10/17/2017 3:04 pm  #14

Jane Bleeb wrote:

It was definitely the last straw!  I'm sure they were just waiting for her to screw up like this.  I mean it was just a matter of time.  

Last edited by WhosBecky? (10/17/2017 3:05 pm)

10/17/2017 3:08 pm  #15

I'm assuming that Sirius, like a lot of big companies, does not want you using their name or image for profit without either clearing it with them or giving them a cut, or both.  Taylor is technically their employee and if she was skirting around them (with the emailed CC payments) then of course, that would be grounds for immediate dismissal.  A lot of people have a "better to ask for forgiveness than permission" outlook on their jobs, especially if they've been there a long time and feel untouchable.  The fact that the trip has been taken down speaks volumes, in my opinion.  

10/17/2017 3:29 pm  #16

Hawr-rible wrote:

Ok, safe space, gonna be honest- I feel mean but i don't at all feel bad for Taylor. I know that's awful- I love the show and I miss it. But I'm so damned mad at her for messing around and getting fired. She didn't take her career seriously and now it's gone. And I'm just so mad I have no room for pity, I guess....

I kind of feel the same way. On a human level, I am sure she is in a lot of pain and feeling humiliated, and that sucks, but I seriously just think about how competitive it is to get your own radio show and how much she took it for granted and it's really hard to garner sympathy.

10/17/2017 3:38 pm  #17

LilEffer wrote:

Bethenny was fired because she threw a drink on the wife at a Coldplay concert because she was blocking her view. 

10/17/2017 5:51 pm  #18

I thought maybe I could get some intel on Sirius policy on privacy.  Looks like Sirius covers their asses by stating they are not liable for missuse of subscriber info obtained by third party that goes against Sirius policy on lawfully obtaining info.

http://www.siriusxm.com/pdf/siriusxm_privacypolicy_eng.pdf

And what the hell is this page:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/index.php

Last edited by DestinationAwesometown (10/17/2017 5:59 pm)

10/17/2017 6:12 pm  #19

Here's a theory ...those of you in this message board sippin' a little haterade are Brett's sisters and ex producers of the show (you know who you are). 

10/17/2017 6:15 pm  #20

Kleenex wrote:

Here's a theory ...those of you in this message board sippin' a little haterade are Brett's sisters and ex producers of the show (you know who you are). 

Yeah right, Jackie.

10/17/2017 6:16 pm  #21

Oh how I would love that!!! Steph & first hand E sister stories!!!

10/17/2017 6:20 pm  #22

Kleenex wrote:

If that were honestly true this board would have some amazing stories. Unfortunately not so much. I definitely don’t hate but I certainly get frustrated by hypocrisy and narcissism. There’s also a lot to love too.

10/17/2017 6:21 pm  #23

OMG, I wish an old producer or someone hopped on here! Could you imagine the intel we could have then? Not for any harm, just to have all the gossip, that would be amazing. 

Would be interested to hear the E sisters side of the story......

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

10/17/2017 6:29 pm  #24

Hawr-rible wrote:

OMG, I wish an old producer or someone hopped on here! Could you imagine the intel we could have then? Not for any harm, just to have all the gossip, that would be amazing. 

Would be interested to hear the E sisters side of the story......

The fact that they are quiet says a lot about them.  Well... except that last thing on the "E" website comments........ 

10/17/2017 6:39 pm  #25

Nope, just us trolls under the basement stairs.....you really think they would be that conniving and petty?

10/17/2017 6:54 pm  #26

I imagine if you're Taylor it would be easier to think some of the people on this board know her personally and have a beef with her, because you can blame the negativity on that. It's a little harder to swallow knowing people without an agenda feel the same way.

I for one am just an ordinary pink troll. If we had basements here in FL, I'm sure I'd live in one.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/17/2017 6:58 pm  #27

I have a really nice one if anyone wants to hang out!! It has an air hockey table, Wii, a million board games and a really comfy futon. Fully stocked bar can be moved down there!

10/17/2017 7:03 pm  #28

Kleenex wrote:

Shoot you found us out!

10/17/2017 7:04 pm  #29

FKFriday wrote:

I have a really nice one if anyone wants to hang out!! It has an air hockey table, Wii, a million board games and a really comfy futon. Fully stocked bar can be moved down there!

😂🤣😂😜🤣😂🤣

10/17/2017 7:04 pm  #30

Durst_Burp wrote:

I imagine if you're Taylor it would be easier to think some of the people on this board know her personally and have a beef with her, because you can blame the negativity on that. It's a little harder to swallow knowing people without an agenda feel the same way.

I for one am just an ordinary pink troll. If we had basements here in FL, I'm sure I'd live in one.

Cause everyone who has constructive criticism is JJ.

Board footera