You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2017 2:33 pm  #31

Re: Instagram

Pretty soon the IG and FB followers will start to see Ts face in their morning toast...

10/22/2017 3:26 pm  #32

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

Pretty soon the IG and FB followers will start to see Ts face in their morning toast...

😂😂😂

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/22/2017 8:28 pm  #33

Is Matts dad how they got Carly on the show? I loved her! IMO she was most like Kenny I think it was that comedian mentality but I loved them together and I’ve Carly since her MTV days!

10/23/2017 8:51 am  #34

Yep, I liked her the best and I really think she appealed most to the younger demo which I'm guessing Sirius has a harder time with from a Talk show point of view?  
Each of the co-hosts was so different though....each really brought their own element.  If only we could find the combination in one person!

10/23/2017 8:56 am  #35

OMG YES cocktailswithnikki! I'm so glad I'm not alone. Carly has always reminded me of Kenny!! I've posted that before. I think its her timing and her quick wit. I really liked her the best I think. Her humor came off so much more natural. But I did like all the cohosts...Rob and Clay at the bottom of my list though.

10/23/2017 9:41 am  #36

For me, the show was just hitting its stride, with the rotating cohosts. I looked forward to the different days. I'm super bummed. And what's going to happen to this group? 

10/23/2017 11:03 am  #37

I agree Lydia!!

10/23/2017 12:14 pm  #38

It just really irks me that she is suddenly communicating with people on IG when she never could before. Now that she needs her fans to save her career, she cares. But she won't do Twitter! People are mean on Twitter!

10/23/2017 1:47 pm  #39

I'm in a mood at work so I am going to have fun poking the Instagram bear.

10/23/2017 2:16 pm  #40

BethosGirlSC wrote:

If you are who i think you are, you are one of the only reasons I am still reading her comments.

10/23/2017 3:47 pm  #41

BethosGirlSC wrote:

I'm bored at work so I'm having fun watching you

10/23/2017 4:29 pm  #42

Again with "The Team" Now is the time to drop it. What are YOU doing, not your Team. She has to drop this shit. Seriously.

10/23/2017 4:30 pm  #43

Lady Gaga has a team. TS has a girlfriend, a 23 yr old boy and a smart phone.

10/23/2017 4:47 pm  #44

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

This made me giggle 😊

I have 3 cats and a smart phone- does that count as a team?

10/23/2017 5:11 pm  #45

Durst_Burp wrote:

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

This made me giggle 😊

I do as well! Can we start a squad????

FB isnt happy with this story!

10/23/2017 5:15 pm  #46

"Being let go unexpectedly"!!!! She was FIRED!!!!!!

10/23/2017 5:39 pm  #47

Durst_Burp wrote:

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

This made me giggle 😊

Yes. That does count as a team.

10/23/2017 6:15 pm  #48

I just had to register and post! I’m going to be getting some hate comments on IG. I posted on Taylor’s update, that I don’t understand why people are canceling their subscriptions. I explained I have 3 vehicles, a hubby, and teenagers that listen to other channels. I commented that I missed WUWT, but life goes on. Someone commented back to me and told me not to post there and to go post on the SiriusXM IG. Wow! These people are crazyyyyy!!!!!!!!

10/23/2017 6:24 pm  #49

Nrg_photog wrote:

I just had to register and post! I’m going to be getting some hate comments on IG. I posted on Taylor’s update, that I don’t understand why people are canceling their subscriptions. I explained I have 3 vehicles, a hubby, and teenagers that listen to other channels. I commented that I missed WUWT, but life goes on. Someone commented back to me and told me not to post there and to go post on the SiriusXM IG. Wow! These people are crazyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Welcome, you've found your tribe!! Glass of wine?

10/23/2017 6:26 pm  #50

Yes, I would love a glass of wine! Thank you lol

10/23/2017 6:55 pm  #51

Nrg_photog wrote:

Yes, I would love a glass of wine! Thank you lol

🍷🍷Welcome to sanity🍷🍷

10/23/2017 6:57 pm  #52

Insta bio changed again...now she is a "Media Host & Personality". What the what?!?!  She is soliciting press inquiries.

Last edited by BethosGirlSC (10/23/2017 7:07 pm)

10/23/2017 7:03 pm  #53

All the people here, someone must be press!!! Email for an exclusive!

10/23/2017 7:04 pm  #54

BethosGirlSC wrote:

Insta bio changed again...now she is a "Media Host & Personaloty". What the what?!?!  She is soliciting press inquiries.

Well it only took them a week to come up with a euphemism for unemployed.

And I take back everything I've said about the FB gang being nutty for thinking their her BFFs- she treats her IRL friend like garbage too, so maybe she really does consider listeners to be friends.

10/23/2017 7:07 pm  #55

Durst_Burp wrote:

BethosGirlSC wrote:

Insta bio changed again...now she is a "Media Host & Personaloty". What the what?!?!  She is soliciting press inquiries.

And I take back everything I've said about the FB gang being nutty for thinking their her BFFs- she treats her IRL friend like garbage too, so maybe she really does consider listeners to be friends.

🤣😂🤣😂

10/23/2017 7:10 pm  #56

She's taking her own press inquiries.... Cute.

10/23/2017 7:22 pm  #57

Matts been pretty quiet, wonder if he decided to cut his losses?

10/23/2017 7:56 pm  #58

Durst_Burp wrote:

BethosGirlSC wrote:

This is amazingggg!!!

Also the Facebook situation is so out of control it’s taking over my timeline and I almost want to remove myself because the obsession and ads kissing is real; however the crazy is just too good to walk away from!

Please if anyone is you know posting on either fb or insta, feel free to share the comments and backlash. I LOVE THEM!

10/23/2017 8:15 pm  #59

You can unfollow the group. Then it doesn't show up in your feed, but you are still in it to go look. I had to do that, I was tired of seeing the same "omg she alive!!" "She responded with an emoji!!" posts.

10/23/2017 8:28 pm  #60

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

She's taking her own press inquiries.... Cute.

Someone's gotta do it - don't you know THE TEAM IS SUPER BUSY WORKING ON SUPER EXCITING STUFF?!

Board footera