You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2017 8:32 pm  #61

Re: Instagram

Big Stuff. Exciting Stuff. The biggest Stuff ever.   (At least build the illusion, make up an email name like joseph@ TS.com)  

10/23/2017 8:37 pm  #62

Dying 😂

Bigly plans coming!!! Huge!!! The best ever!!!like nothing you've ever seen before!

10/23/2017 8:44 pm  #63

FKFriday wrote:

You can unfollow the group. Then it doesn't show up in your feed, but you are still in it to go look. I had to do that, I was tired of seeing the same "omg she alive!!" "She responded with an emoji!!" posts.

Ugh! Duh! Doing it now!

10/23/2017 8:51 pm  #64

FKFriday wrote:

Dying 😂

Bigly plans coming!!! Huge!!! The best ever!!!like nothing you've ever seen before!

😂 Sorry, I'm annoyed with the husband and feeling extra snarky tonight. Mr Whiskers- uh, I mean, my manager- keeps telling me not to post when I'm mad. Bad for my image.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

10/23/2017 8:57 pm  #65

Durst_Burp wrote:

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

She's taking her own press inquiries.... Cute.

Someone's gotta do it - don't you know THE TEAM IS SUPER BUSY WORKING ON SUPER EXCITING STUFF?!

Those earnthenecklace.com articles aren't going to write themselves...

10/23/2017 9:13 pm  #66

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

She's taking her own press inquiries.... Cute.

Someone's gotta do it - don't you know THE TEAM IS SUPER BUSY WORKING ON SUPER EXCITING STUFF?!

Omg that article- do we have any idea how the eff that happened?

10/23/2017 9:32 pm  #67

Durst_Burp wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Not a clue. The article doesn't even make sense. It's like Matt took Ambien and wrote it in the middle of a weird dream or something.

10/23/2017 10:06 pm  #68

Durst_Burp wrote:

Not a clue. The article doesn't even make sense. It's like Matt took Ambien and wrote it in the middle of a weird dream or something.

Dead.     

10/23/2017 10:28 pm  #69

Cocktailswithnikki wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Dead.

At least the article didn't mention her hemorrhoids.

10/23/2017 10:47 pm  #70

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

Dead.

Hahahaha 😂 So I was genuinely curious about the article- I thought maybe someone from the site knows Taylor or Matt, so I looked up the guy who wrote the article and the "editor" on IG and neither one follow or are followed by Taylor or Matt. So strange. Oh, and the "Earn the Necklace" IG account has like 150 followers.

10/24/2017 6:11 am  #71

Durst_Burp wrote:

Dead.

Hahahaha 😂 So I was genuinely curious about the article- I thought maybe someone from the site knows Taylor or Matt, so I looked up the guy who wrote the article and the "editor" on IG and neither one follow or are followed by Taylor or Matt. So strange. Oh, and the "Earn the Necklace" IG account has like 150 followers.

That article read to me like something written for Search Engine Optimization. I’ve seen these companies pay like $0.02 a word to write articles like that to drive to their website/get ad impressions (since I’m a digital marketer, I tried to do that stuff early in my career as a side hustle). It’s the weirdest sort of writing, but that piece reminded me of it. I just can’t figure out who would initiate that. If I were forced to guess, it was a “PR freelancer” hired off of fiver.com

10/24/2017 6:39 am  #72

No1WiderFan wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

That article read to me like something written for Search Engine Optimization. I’ve seen these companies pay like $0.02 a word to write articles like that to drive to their website/get ad impressions (since I’m a digital marketer, I tried to do that stuff early in my career as a side hustle). It’s the weirdest sort of writing, but that piece reminded me of it. I just can’t figure out who would initiate that. If I were forced to guess, it was a “PR freelancer” hired off of fiver.com

Oh that's interesting! I didn't know that was a thing.

10/24/2017 7:07 am  #73

No one should joke contact her for media relations. That’s mean.

10/24/2017 8:40 am  #74

CLASSIC POSTS FROM HER RECENT MESSAGE: (if I knew how to screenshot and post here I would)-
These made me laugh out loud!

1. Hey girl hey! Is the trip to Turks and Caicos still on?

2. ...why aren’t they just doing replays of your show each morning?

3. I’m hoping you are absent because you are filming RHNY?!?!

4. Taylor for President!

PS- Shout out to mssara for doing a great job “poking the bear(s).”

10/24/2017 9:26 am  #75

FKCSTMom wrote:

CLASSIC POSTS FROM HER RECENT MESSAGE: (if I knew how to screenshot and post here I would)-

4. Taylor for President!

I've decided I wish the T&C trip WERE still on- these lunatics deserve to get swindled! And, like, what about "no longer at Sirius XM" do they not get????

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/24/2017 9:57 am  #76

FKCSTMom wrote:

4. Taylor for President!

Dear God. Someone said it here earlier but I'll say it again...bless their hearts.

10/24/2017 10:14 am  #77

Someone on IG actually called her a survivor!!!  That's so insulting to pretty much anyone who has ever had actual adversity in their lives.  She got fired I'm sure for cause from a job that she phoned it in on for at least the last 5 years.  She obviously had no back up plan.  She comes from a wealthy family.  She is not a survivor!!!

10/24/2017 10:36 am  #78

I cannot stop laughing today! Thank you!!!!!!

10/24/2017 11:23 am  #79

That lot has lost their minds. You cannot be that dumb? You know as I wrote that I thought yes maybe they can because they relate to taylor and well, I am not being mean or rude however; she wasn’t the brightest bulb and perhaps they relate to her because they have the same thinking? That which does not make a lick of sense. She would say things and I would ask girl why? What are you even saying? She loves to speculate or just make up facts! She blew me away when she used big words however!

10/24/2017 1:09 pm  #80

From IG:

goldenbeauty84=inheritI called SiriusXm to cancel my subscription! They said there's been an influx of calls regarding this and maybe next month it'll be back on air 😒😒...Keep Calling !!!
goldenbeauty84=inherit@teresafox71=inherit they said management is looking into it and something about it possibly being moved to a different channel and hopefully it'll be back on next month

10/24/2017 1:23 pm  #81

She was completely wiped from Sirius. Her shows. Her picture. On demand.  She didn't lose her show, she lost her job. They have to be on crazy pills.

10/24/2017 1:33 pm  #82

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

She was completely wiped from Sirius. Her shows. Her picture. On demand.  She didn't lose her show, she lost her job. They have to be on crazy pills.

I think the CSR at Sirius are just making stuff up to get the repeated callers to stop.

10/24/2017 1:35 pm  #83

The wakeupwithtaylor IG account is now not private and it has this as the bio:Taylor Strecker =inheritTaylor {lil cup of espresso} and Kenny {Cosmo's Boy-girl} bring you celeb gossip, hilarious stories, and a burst of energy to get you through the day.

10/24/2017 1:39 pm  #84

Don'tEverGoToTheBeach wrote:

The wakeupwithtaylor IG account is now not private and it has this as the bio:Taylor Strecker =inheritTaylor {lil cup of espresso} and Kenny {Cosmo's Boy-girl} bring you celeb gossip, hilarious stories, and a burst of energy to get you through the day.

I think that must be an old account, still a pic of Brett up there (love that pic of them!) I would think that would be first to go before updating the bio.

ETA ~ I didn't word that well, I know its an old account, I mean the bio wasn't updated lol

Last edited by FKFriday (10/24/2017 1:41 pm)

10/24/2017 1:48 pm  #85

FKFriday wrote:

I think that must be an old account, still a pic of Brett up there (love that pic of them!) I would think that would be first to go before updating the bio.

ETA ~ I didn't word that well, I know its an old account, I mean the bio wasn't updated lol

It pops up as still private for me.

10/24/2017 1:53 pm  #86

I'm sure it is the old account.  I just thought it was interesting that it's not private anymore.  I don't have an IG account and I couldn't see it yesterday, but I can see it today.  Also, I find it interesting how the bio doesn't mention SiriusXM.

10/24/2017 2:37 pm  #87

BethosGirlSC wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

I'm following it, maybe that's why.

Its like the multiple FB pages!

https://www.instagram.com/wakeupwithtaylor/
https://www.instagram.com/wakeup_taylor/
https://www.instagram.com/taylorstrecker/

10/24/2017 2:39 pm  #88

Oh you're right.  The wakeup_taylor is still private.  My bad.  I had no idea there were 2 accounts for the show.

10/24/2017 2:39 pm  #89

FKFriday wrote:

BethosGirlSC wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

I'm following it, maybe that's why.

Its like the multiple FB pages!

https://www.instagram.com/wakeupwithtaylor/
https://www.instagram.com/wakeup_taylor/
https://www.instagram.com/taylorstrecker/

Goodness! Social media is not hard! Keep one account on each format.  Great job, Taylor's team!

10/24/2017 3:04 pm  #90

I think the wakeupwithtaylor instagram account (the one that isn't private) is a fake. The caption of the 2nd most recent photo says "I'm sexy and I know it #donttouchmybloids". Pretty sure Taylor wouldn't let that be posted. If it is a fake account, she should have used that as a reason to get verified by instagram.

Board footera