You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2019 3:25 pm  #1141

Re: Instagram

Hawr-rible wrote:

Oh and the weird thing too about that skirt is my friends and I all have different body types, so you would think it would be flattering on at least one of us. My friend who bought it is long bodied, small breasted sort of athletic build, I'm hourglass shaped, and the other is sort of a pear shape. But no, we all looked equally wider and shorter in this thing- how odd is that?? I told the last friend to throw it the fuck away in the trash but she donated it. So now it's still out there in the ether, ruining countless other women's days as they try it on and stare at themselves in the mirror in horror.....

I remember my mom telling me when I was very little that pleats make you look bigger—basically you have to be super skinny to wear them.

5/02/2019 4:01 pm  #1142

In honor of Patrick’s mom, lets all take a moment to appreciate this photo of Tanner Natum.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

5/02/2019 8:12 pm  #1143

Durst_Burp wrote:

In honor of Patrick’s mom, lets all take a moment to appreciate this photo of Tanner Natum.

I don’t know Jessica Cornish, but I like her very much!

10/15/2019 1:11 pm  #1144

Not specific to Taylor (although hers  are a prime example of the cringe) - how long do we think the “influencer” paid IG #ad trend will last? They’re painfully transparent and it’s impossible to differentiate between products they actually use/love and what they’re being paid to shill. I have to imagine this marketing strategy will decline in effectiveness (if it hasn’t already).

By cutting a promo deal with any advertiser that offers them a check, I think these “influencers” have really shot themselves in the foot. They’ve ruined their credibility and I think eventually these ads will stop entirely, but if they had curbed their greed/thirst and only did authentic ads for products they actually like/use, I think this model could go on forever.

10/15/2019 7:29 pm  #1145

I hate following some of these people now. They aren’t influencing me to buy a thing because they are so full of it. While I’d love to be paid to advertise something, it’s so inauthentic. However for those who do it sparingly and I can actually believe they use the products, I’m ok with it. I still wish #influencers would disappear though and we could just go back to IG for nice photos only.

Last edited by Longtimelistener (10/15/2019 7:29 pm)

10/20/2019 4:53 pm  #1146

Two things happen for me...if I see an ad on their post, I scroll on by (probably rolling my eyes too). It pisses me off even though I know I would have done it too. Like you guys said, it’s inauthentic and I’m not going to be the sucker who buys it from them. Which brings me to the second point...

Even if I really really really really wanted whatever it was, I would go without before I would buy it from them. Because (see paragraph 1). I’m over the whole thing I want to comment that I see right through you.

10/24/2019 7:32 pm  #1147

10/29/2019 5:48 pm  #1148

Excellent article! I think most influencers won’t care enough to make the change. They want to be paid for hawking crap.

5/19/2020 6:11 pm  #1149

HOLY SHIT! TAYLOR STECKER IS PROMOTING CBD OIL THAT BOOSTS A WOMAN'S LIBIDO! YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY... TAYLOR DOESN'T LIKE SEX STRECKER IS PROMOTING SEX ON HER IG STORY!!!

5/19/2020 7:56 pm  #1150

TayterTot wrote:

HOLY SHIT! TAYLOR STECKER IS PROMOTING CBD OIL THAT BOOSTS A WOMAN'S LIBIDO! YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY... TAYLOR DOESN'T LIKE SEX STRECKER IS PROMOTING SEX ON HER IG STORY!!!

$$$$$$

5/20/2020 3:41 am  #1151

This made me lol.

5/20/2020 7:38 am  #1152

It's beyond cringey... I highly recommend watching it before it vanishes.

5/25/2020 8:55 pm  #1153

Lol how awkward!  It’s like when she marketed the Fabletics clothes and she never took a full body pic in them 😂

12/30/2020 12:54 pm  #1154

TS has not posted on Instagram over the holiday. TD has posted she is at her parent's without TS. Is there trouble there?

12/30/2020 1:42 pm  #1155

Siriusnj wrote:

TS has not posted on Instagram over the holiday. TD has posted she is at her parent's without TS. Is there trouble there?

Wait.... they were both supposed to be at Taylor S. parents house. Wonder what’s up?

12/30/2020 2:50 pm  #1156

CoolBreeze wrote:

Siriusnj wrote:

Wait.... they were both supposed to be at Taylor S. parents house. Wonder what’s up?

TD went with her sister and her fam to do their family xmas early, I believe. TS didn't go b/c she was "sooo busy working" 

12/31/2020 12:17 pm  #1157

Lol that’s hilarious. She has been MIA from social media for over a week now. Wonder why her business doesn’t grow. 🙄

12/31/2020 10:41 pm  #1158

CoolBreeze wrote:

Lol that’s hilarious. She has been MIA from social media for over a week now. Wonder why her business doesn’t grow. 🙄

Cuz she a lazy dumpling 🥟

12/25/2023 4:59 pm  #1159

What is the official Instagram? 

12/27/2023 3:14 pm  #1160

thanks

Board footera