You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2018 8:33 pm  #61

Re: Life Hacks!

Goldclutch wrote:

Hahhaa!   I definitely want to see what you guys bought and whether or not you think they look authentic.  I never buy luxury goods, so I'm hesitant to buy anything...... yet.  I would have no idea if I'm walking around with something obviously fake looking!

​I bought a $1.33 bottle of Botox in a bottle that everyone was raving about in one of the, like, 10 black market groups that I am now a member of... We'll see how it works! 

I bought like 5 of those bottles for my friends I have sensitive skin to I’m scared hahaha
My daughter picked a purse that was 320.00 I’m like bitch I’m not buying you
A knock off purse for that much money. 😂😂
She did score the ugly slides, a ugg hat ( it was cute tho) more ray bans, even tho she has a real pair of pink aviators and a fancy lint brush. The other 33 items are mine.
I will take pics if can figure out how to post. I don’t wear anything designer that’s crazy expensive so I mostly bought a lot of junk that I can remember lol I would buy my kid a handbag but not for 300.00 dollars. 🙄

Last edited by cincella (1/15/2018 8:36 pm)

1/15/2018 8:34 pm  #62

Goldclutch wrote:

Fuck, no.  It's some sort of serum you rub on your face.  

I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 inject yourself I just spit out my Diet Pepsi 😂😂😂

1/15/2018 8:47 pm  #63

I am laughing so hard right now 😂 We really need our own podcast, even if we’re the only people that hear it! Does anyone know what a TS3 server is and how it works?

1/15/2018 9:08 pm  #64

Lol. You have to forgive my ignorance on such matters. Makeup and such are not within my realm of expertise.

But you gals are certainly educating me

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

1/15/2018 9:23 pm  #65

FKFriday wrote:

I am laughing so hard right now 😂 We really need our own podcast, even if we’re the only people that hear it! Does anyone know what a TS3 server is and how it works?

You get the TS3 going and I have the platform. Sunday’s at 5:00 pm till 6:00 are open at the station.
We can one hour on AliExpress, the dangers of Ambien and did this cream make my face fall off?

1/15/2018 9:26 pm  #66

cincella wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

You get the TS3 going and I have the platform. Sunday’s at 5:00 pm till 6:00 are open at the station.
We can one hour on AliExpress, the dangers of Ambien and did this cream make my face fall off?

😂😂😂😂😂😂 yes.

1/15/2018 9:32 pm  #67

Speak to me in stupid terms, Cindy, I don’t understand this stuff. A guy on my hockey page just started one though and he’s like it’s open to anyone who wants to talk on it 😳

1/15/2018 9:35 pm  #68

FKFriday wrote:

Speak to me in stupid terms, Cindy, I don’t understand this stuff. A guy on my hockey page just started one though and he’s like it’s open to anyone who wants to talk on it 😳

Radio is also an enigma to me. I too am interested in how this works.

1/15/2018 9:41 pm  #69

I saw hat Botox in a bottle and I almost clicked buy but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet!
Yesterday I added far too many Tory Burch items to my cart, today is makeup and accessories.

FKF I’m in for the troll show! No idea what a TX3 is...

Maybe we could do a live stream off the board? 🙄🙄😊😂

Last edited by PrincessPoppy (1/15/2018 9:41 pm)

1/15/2018 9:48 pm  #70

FKFriday wrote:

Honestly I have know idea how to work a TS3 but I think it’s allows a bunch of people to chat who are not in the room together. Then you can podcast of that I would think. If I want to do a show from home and not go into the studio I can and just email it to the producer and he would play it during my time slot. I record on audacity and I have a blue mic. I can still play radio spots and music off my Mac while I record. Now I have only helped my friend on her show a few times and I’m not very good at running the board but I have a basic idea and was a lot of fun. They asked me to a show but I’m not feeling like committing to that weekly right now.

1/15/2018 9:49 pm  #71

He says up 25 people at a time 😳 That’s too much lol It’s friggen $8 for the app though and I’m cheap. I’m playing with Discord now to see if it’s similar.

1/15/2018 9:52 pm  #72

PrincessPoppy wrote:

I saw hat Botox in a bottle and I almost clicked buy but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet!
Yesterday I added far too many Tory Burch items to my cart, today is makeup and accessories.

FKF I’m in for the troll show! No idea what a TX3 is...

Maybe we could do a live stream off the board? 🙄🙄😊😂

Tory Burch? Are you really going to put that makeup on your face????
You are brave I want a before and after photos. Like it’s not knock of make up right ?

1/15/2018 9:55 pm  #73

FKFriday wrote:

He says up 25 people at a time 😳 That’s too much lol It’s friggen $8 for the app though and I’m cheap. I’m playing with Discord now to see if it’s similar.

Wait can I really podcast live with someone on this???
It would have to work on my Mac tho. I would love to have my old partner do a show with me she moved 3 hours away 😥
We have zello app that some of us Uber drivers chat on live but that not the same I think.

1/15/2018 10:07 pm  #74

Haha!!!! I forgot about Zello.....we used to have so much fun with that!

1/15/2018 10:08 pm  #75

And that’s what I’m asking!!!! So the ho key board I’m on he said anyone who wants to use it can logon and talk, I’m assuming it’s taping it???

1/15/2018 11:08 pm  #76

😂😂😂😂😂☠️☠️ you guys are killing me. A troll cast would be so much fun. I will def let you guys know if my face falls off from the $1.33 Botox.

Last edited by Goldclutch (1/15/2018 11:08 pm)

1/15/2018 11:18 pm  #77

Before and after:

Know when to say no ladies

1/15/2018 11:25 pm  #78

Karma wrote:

Before and after:

Know when to say no ladies

Oh for fucks sake I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂

1/16/2018 12:23 am  #79

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1/16/2018 12:38 am  #80

Ok how many do we need FKF you go first and let us know how goes.

1/16/2018 8:07 am  #81

Gotta keep that yam in shape 😂😂😂

1/16/2018 8:52 am  #82

Do you put it in and hope it gets tighter?? I’m so confused!

1/16/2018 9:01 am  #83

FKFriday wrote:

I guess this an Ancient Chinese secret 😂😂😂😂
Botox for the vag 😂😂😂

1/16/2018 9:08 am  #84

cincella wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

I guess this an Ancient Chinese secret 😂😂😂😂
Botox for the vag 😂😂😂

Nope.

1/16/2018 5:58 pm  #85

FKFriday wrote:

Thanks, I was scared to ask.

True story

1/16/2018 7:56 pm  #86

Vagina botox....congrats, friends, we are just breaking new ground daily!! Karma, so glad you can bear witness so you can explain it to the menfolk when we all accidentally shrink our vaginas shut with bee pollen..... 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

1/16/2018 8:24 pm  #87

That could explain my situation.......hmmmmmm

(Nope, still a loser)

1/16/2018 9:00 pm  #88

Karma wrote:

That could explain my situation.......hmmmmmm

(Nope, still a loser)

Hey it's cool- didn't you read that poison pen FB post? We are apparently all losers here, so you're in good company.... 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

1/16/2018 9:05 pm  #89

You gals are the best company ever

1/16/2018 9:14 pm  #90

Well this thread has certainly spiraled 😂😂😂💀💀💀

How about when you search “Japan” in Ali and sort by most orders, this is what comes up, along with sexy school girl costumes. Freaks. 😂

Should we send some to Taylor’s P.O. box?

Last edited by Durst_Burp (1/16/2018 9:18 pm)

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

Board footera