You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2018 11:27 am  #61

Re: Taste of Tay

Omg Nati and CCC are the “regulators” according to Taylor D!! Lmfao

2/07/2018 11:41 am  #62

Gasolinas wrote:

"REGULATORRRRRRRRS!! Mount up!" (This post was brought to you by Warren G and Nate Dogg)

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

2/07/2018 11:52 am  #63

Hawr-rible wrote:

Gasolinas wrote:

"REGULATORRRRRRRRS!! Mount up!" (This post was brought to you by Warren G and Nate Dogg)

Yessssss! I love this Hawribe!!

2/07/2018 11:59 am  #64

FKFriday wrote:

Very true, BA!

I do think where it became shady to me (besides the CCs) was her and Babs saying adamantly Taylor wasn’t getting anything from the trip. It’s a pricy meet & greet, own it! Hell, be proud of it! A number of people on fb were going to go they said, people are willing to pay a ton to meet you, be proud of that! Saying that that was all cost is crap, that’s what annoys me, the lying.

Can’t argue there. Babs is #1 enabler.

2/07/2018 1:24 pm  #65

Gasolinas wrote:

did she say that on taste of tay? or subscribers show? I totally missed that *cringe*

2/07/2018 1:30 pm  #66

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Eek... I’m listening to the podcast. This really is bethos. I like listening to Taylor talk, just not about herself. I guess it’s “extra”.

Also, she mentioned someone trying to share the show in an open forum... SoundCloud?

Who would do that? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by piopio12 (2/07/2018 2:10 pm)

2/07/2018 1:42 pm  #67

If this is true, we know where it is going......

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

2/07/2018 2:02 pm  #68

I was going to wait for this to see if the show was something I wanted to maybe subscribe to in place of some other sub, but if it's not an actual representation of the show then I won't bother. I'll stick with my other subs.

2/07/2018 2:11 pm  #69

cincella wrote:

WhereIsVictoria wrote:

Eek... I’m listening to the podcast. This really is bethos. I like listening to Taylor talk, just not about herself. I guess it’s “extra”.

Also, she mentioned someone trying to share the show in an open forum... SoundCloud?

Who would do that? 🤷‍♂️

Peter did it on twitter and everyone was fine with it! it was actually helpful with Sirius's on demand was messed up, maybe taylor could use it when her shows replay is not up in a timely fashion. ;)

2/07/2018 2:15 pm  #70

Karma wrote:

Just so everyone is clear, though. It’s not so bad if you steal from a big corporation but super bad if you steal from a mom and pop store.

2/07/2018 2:18 pm  #71

Well, she basically said you can justify stealing from a big company but not a small business so I guess that explains why she didn't care when the XM show was being shared for free...

2/07/2018 2:22 pm  #72

Did not like the Taste at all.  T and T are cute to listen to banter back and forth and flatter each other (with prompting, "tell me how great I am again") but I certainly do not want to pay for it especially because we still don't know what the show is all about.  They're winging it, which is fine for a very short time, but excuses get old and people move on.  Get some professionals in there if you can't handle the heavy (insert eyeroll) workload.  

We're not jealous, we're not mean girls - please stop using that as an excuse why you're not rich and famous.  

2/07/2018 2:58 pm  #73

youcaaango wrote:

Did not like the Taste at all.  T and T are cute to listen to banter back and forth and flatter each other (with prompting, "tell me how great I am again") but I certainly do not want to pay for it especially because we still don't know what the show is all about.  They're winging it, which is fine for a very short time, but excuses get old and people move on.  Get some professionals in there if you can't handle the heavy (insert eyeroll) workload.  

We're not jealous, we're not mean girls - please stop using that as an excuse why you're not rich and famous.  

Totally agree, but I could actually never hear them converse again and be super ok with it!
Bunny this and bunny that ... boring and basic af 🙄

Last edited by Wakeupfan420 (2/07/2018 2:59 pm)

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

2/07/2018 3:22 pm  #74

Welp taste of Taylor is number 10 on list of top  Comedy podcasts right behind Anna Faris! So if you doubted her numbers before make know mistake she is killing it!
Big accomplishment for her and I love seeing woman  succeed in business. Congratulations Taylor Strecker those are some numbers to be proud of.

2/07/2018 3:26 pm  #75

It's Apples algorithms. Because she's had so many downloads in the past few days, she's high. She'll be able to stay there though with her podcast coming out weekly and lots of new people finding it!!

2/07/2018 3:36 pm  #76

FKFriday wrote:

It's Apples algorithms. Because she's had so many downloads in the past few days, she's high. She'll be able to stay there though with her podcast coming out weekly and lots of new people finding it!!

If she plays this right and adds some clips from past shows and she keep good numbers.  But even bigger she has those numbers now to rake in some decent money on advertising !
I’m glad she is doing so good!!

Last edited by cincella (2/07/2018 3:41 pm)

2/07/2018 3:45 pm  #77

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

youcaaango wrote:

Totally agree, but I could actually never hear them converse again and be super ok with it!

All the talking with lisps HAS GOT TO GO!

2/07/2018 3:54 pm  #78

I finally listened to part of today’s show......1 hour in, and this is what I am bombarded with....

2/07/2018 3:55 pm  #79

BabyAngel wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

youcaaango wrote:

All the talking with lisps HAS GOT TO GO!

That was so annoying! I would have turned it off if they didn't stop.  I did appreciate TD saying something about listeners being tired of in-law stories!

Taylor has said a few times that she sort of likes the idea of keeping this format (her and TD) for the free podcast.  Once again, it seems like the easy way out! I'm sure it's easier to sit and record a conversation with your girlfriend over wine than it is to select and edit segments from earlier shows.

2/07/2018 4:02 pm  #80

Karma wrote:

I finally listened to part of today’s show......1 hour in, and this is what I am bombarded with....

😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

2/07/2018 4:25 pm  #81

Karma you're killing me

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/07/2018 4:30 pm  #82

That's awesome, Karma 

2/07/2018 4:35 pm  #83

Regulators of what? LOL 

I am SO legit, you effers! GAWD! 

2/07/2018 4:41 pm  #84

I liked it but it was pretty poorly executed. I think it has potential though, once she can include clips and (hopefully) make it a true recap of the previous week. It was a little too scattered, but if she can streamline it and incorporate clips, it should be good for her to get new listeners interested in subscribing.

2/07/2018 6:46 pm  #85

BabyAngel wrote:

Karma wrote:

Just so everyone is clear, though. It’s not so bad if you steal from a big corporation but super bad if you steal from a mom and pop store.

Steal from Target all you want!

2/07/2018 6:47 pm  #86

cincella wrote:

Welp taste of Taylor is number 10 on list of top  Comedy podcasts right behind Anna Faris! So if you doubted her numbers before make know mistake she is killing it!
Big accomplishment for her and I love seeing woman  succeed in business. Congratulations Taylor Strecker those are some numbers to be proud of.

Not a true measure of her popularity

2/07/2018 6:48 pm  #87

Karma wrote:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘

2/07/2018 6:58 pm  #88

KRIS10BROM wrote:

Regulators of what? LOL 

Saying anything about Taylor that's not hearts, flowers, and unicorns pooping rainbows. Welcome!

2/07/2018 9:22 pm  #89

DaisyDeadPetals wrote:

I liked it but it was pretty poorly executed. I think it has potential though, once she can include clips and (hopefully) make it a true recap of the previous week. It was a little too scattered, but if she can streamline it and incorporate clips, it should be good for her to get new listeners interested in subscribing.

She told Rob Shuter it was going to be an hour pulled from one of the shows already done. So if you've heard it as a subscriber, it's a repeat for you. Nothing new... not a compilation of anything. Just "we'll find an hour of a show this past week and we will 'throw it up' there <her words..I couldn't help but think about vomit> for the new listeners to try us out!"
{The voice inside my head was saying, "And I hope they love repeated in-law stories! It will only take 2 weeks of listening for them to catch on to the patterns!"}

2/07/2018 9:28 pm  #90

The bashing on people who might pull their subscriptions was pretty awful today too.

Sarcastically mocking  your “on the fence” audience is not a smart move genius.

Board footera