You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2018 9:39 am  #1

Article about GWNJ's Mom

Not sure if this was entirely worth a new post but saw this article in a Facebook group I'm in. I was aware of her mom's whole deal but curious to see where this goes.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-instagram-stars-hiding-their-famous-muslim-hating-mom-pamela-geller

2/28/2018 9:51 am  #2

Re: Article about GWNJ's Mom

That is unfortunate. But I doubt anything will come of it ...

2/28/2018 10:02 am  #3

kbk88 wrote:

Not sure if this was entirely worth a new post but saw this article in a Facebook group I'm in. I was aware of her mom's whole deal but curious to see where this goes.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-instagram-stars-hiding-their-famous-muslim-hating-mom-pamela-geller

Ugh such garbage people. They should all go play in traffic 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

2/28/2018 10:47 am  #4

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

kbk88 wrote:

garbage people is such good description. I can't stand Claudia, do not get her appeal at all. 

2/28/2018 11:08 am  #5

On_Point wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

kbk88 wrote:

garbage people is such good description. I can't stand Claudia, do not get her appeal at all. 

Yes! Garbage people!! Wonder what Tay's opinion of all this is?

2/28/2018 11:20 am  #6

Interesting that they agree behind the scenes but won’t tarnish their “image” by acknowledging their own mother. Garbage people is being kind.

2/28/2018 12:56 pm  #7

youcaaango wrote:

Interesting that they agree behind the scenes but won’t tarnish their “image” by acknowledging their own mother. Garbage people is being kind.

I think this is the reason the whole thing bugs me so much. Trying to hide it feels so shady to me.

2/28/2018 1:36 pm  #8

I was actually a fan of Claudia but after reading this... well i'm not so sure anymore. They are ALWAYS calling out people for hiding things and being shady. Such hypocrites. 

2/28/2018 2:12 pm  #9

Disgusting. Fame-whore family all around. I don’t love the Kardashians and their fame-whore ways either. But at least they don’t actively condone hate speech and behavior.

Last edited by Longtimelistener (2/28/2018 2:12 pm)

2/28/2018 2:30 pm  #10

This is a tough one for me, I have spent most of my life being judged because who my father was.
It’s wrong and it’s still there mom. The struggle is real....
I new who there mother was for a long time and I can separate them from her.  I’m not completely convinced that they have the same opinions as the mother.

2/28/2018 3:15 pm  #11

cincella wrote:

This is a tough one for me, I have spent most of my life being judged because who my father was.
It’s wrong and it’s still there mom. The struggle is real....
I new who there mother was for a long time and I can separate them from her. I’m not completely convinced that they have the same opinions as the mother.

Fair enough, but I think the key difference is that what your dad did wasn't inherently wrong/didn't hurt anyone -their mom absolutely is/does.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/28/2018 4:23 pm  #12

We're talking about several people who collectively have no visible tangible talent.  GWNJ, reposts memes.....  WOW I'm actually surprised that they hide this as much as it states. Cindy, I considered you to be a complete Asshole, and I listened to your show. It was effing funny! These girls can barely squeak out sentences. I hope they go away soon. Their Mom is an ignorant POS.

2/28/2018 6:34 pm  #13

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼THIS.

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

2/28/2018 6:41 pm  #14

Is Cincella Chelsea Cliinton???????????????

2/28/2018 6:49 pm  #15

SiriusLy wrote:

Is Cincella Chelsea Cliinton???????????????

Haha!!!!!

2/28/2018 7:15 pm  #16

I think these girls are likely in an unenviable and unfortunate position. Let’s at least assume two of them have complete opposite ideals from their mother (I think it’s likely they all do, but for arguments sake) -she is still their mother. She gave them life, and at a minimum they are tied together on an unconditional level.

Is it any different than someone who is my mothers age (60ish) disagreeing with her father’s beliefs - his generation fought in three wars and had strong  feelings about Germans, Koreans, Vietnamese and more. NONE of these opinions are correct and appropriate but you can’t stop loving your parents even if they have views that you find appalling.

2/28/2018 11:00 pm  #17

I was aware of their mother before this article, but I didn’t know the garbage, hateful shit they themselves said,  I was willing to give them a pass for their mother because I didn’t know they subscribed to her BS and I guess it would be difficult to completely cut your parents off even if you disagree with their viewpoints.  But the daily beast article shows that they are just as hateful as she is, and they know it would damage their rep because they go to such lengths to keep her off of their social media (and to give them appearance that they have no relationship with her) while never once denouncing the hate speech she propounds. 

I’ve unfollowed Claudia and unsubscribed to their podcast.  So disappointed.

2/28/2018 11:45 pm  #18

Back to add that Claudia and Jackie have multiple anti-Muslim tweets out there... more 5an what the daily mail reported.  Just search the mentions for girlwithnojob and there are screenshots.

Those two are (rightfully) ruthless in their belief that any man accused of sexual misconduct should be outed publicly and blacklisted fro Hollywood, excuses or explanations be damned (and I generally agree with the sentiment), so i have no sympathy for people rightfully dragging them straight to hell.  I wonder if the morning breath will air timorrrow and what bullshit they will try to spew.  They can distance themselves from their mother but they can’t distance themselves from their numerous tweets.

3/01/2018 8:02 am  #19

I seen that GWNJ posted a video apologizing for her old tweets from when she was 16. I’m feeling very conflicted. My mom is a super trump supporter and I get into arguments with her all the time. But at the end of the day she is my mom ... I’m curious to see if morning breath will be on today and if it’s addressed. From her Instagram video it seemed like she wanted to make a quick apology but more was to come.

Last edited by AmiNormal (3/01/2018 8:04 am)

3/01/2018 8:52 am  #20

legaleagle wrote:

I was aware of their mother before this article, but I didn’t know the garbage, hateful shit they themselves said,  I was willing to give them a pass for their mother because I didn’t know they subscribed to her BS and I guess it would be difficult to completely cut your parents off even if you disagree with their viewpoints.  But the daily beast article shows that they are just as hateful as she is, and they know it would damage their rep because they go to such lengths to keep her off of their social media (and to give them appearance that they have no relationship with her) while never once denouncing the hate speech she propounds. 

I’ve unfollowed Claudia and unsubscribed to their podcast.  So disappointed.

My issue is not that they are related to her. It’s exactly what Legal says that they go to such lengths to distance themselves without denouncing the hate. Everyone knows it’s their mom so rather than attempting to just ignore that fact, say we do not believe everything she publicly says/does and we still love her. Own that.

I have only seen one tweet that one of the sisters wrote about Obama and it wasn’t anti-Muslim I think....just anti-Obama which I won’t condone them for even if I disagree with it. But I still stand by the fact that these are fame whores in their entire family who will sell their soul to the highest bidder.

Also I find it odd always someone from a group that is easily persecuted (conservative Jews) could turn around and act the same way towards another group. I know it happens all the time but with the majority of my relatives escaping persecution in the early 20th century, I could never feel that way towards others. Then again I wasn’t raised with hateful parents.

3/01/2018 9:40 am  #21

3/01/2018 10:16 am  #22

Looks like the show is dunzo (this is from the author of the article). Also a post that says she lost 23k followers since yesterday.
https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/969226706484637697

3/01/2018 10:39 am  #23

Wow! Did not see that coming!

3/01/2018 10:50 am  #24

Ouch. And Taylor worked pretty hard to defend her this morning. Looks like she's going to have to find new coat tails to ride.

3/01/2018 11:26 am  #26

Durst_Burp wrote:

Ouch. And Taylor worked pretty hard to defend her this morning. Looks like she's going to have to find new coat tails to ride.

They supported Taylor pretty well when she got fired, so assuming she'll have their back! Maybe D&R can set them up with a show!

3/01/2018 11:27 am  #27

I’m confused because I thought this stuff has been on these pages for quite a while now. So why is the rest of the world just finding out about it? Or is it just more is coming out and the tweets have been compiled to further drive the point home?

3/01/2018 11:31 am  #28

BabyAngel wrote:

I’m confused because I thought this stuff has been on these pages for quite a while now. So why is the rest of the world just finding out about it? Or is it just more is coming out and the tweets have been compiled to further drive the point home?

I'm wondering the same thing - I posted a similar article way back when Taylor started getting hot & heavy with them (lol I had to google GWNJ because I genuinely had no idea who she was). I think part of it is the addition of the tweets, and part of it is the particular news outlets that are reporting on it this time around (Daily Beast/Buzzfeed) are places that her demo is more likely to see.

3/01/2018 11:33 am  #29

I agree, I think the tweets are getting more buzz even than the mom stuff. The article was updated more with details, they apparently endorsed a Trump buddy and it sounds like staffers were already frustrated/unhappy with them before all of this.

3/01/2018 11:52 am  #30

I think the tweets are getting them in hot shit, not the connection to their mother.  There are a few more outrageous tweets from both that are similar to what was posted above.  I’m shocked that Oath canceled them so quickly, but after reading the linked article it seems like they were super unpopular amongst their coworkers.  As they love to say on the morning breath, justice has been served.

Board footera