You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 3:08 pm  #61

Re: Article about GWNJ's Mom

On this morning's episode, Taylor apologized for the discussion of this mess on yesterday's show, saying she'd only seen the Daily Beast article at that point.  It wasn't until later that she saw Claudia's anti-Muslim and anti-LGBTQ tweets and was "appalled".

3/03/2018 9:21 am  #62

I remember an article on here about GWNJ’s dad but when I just did a search, I couldn’t easily find it. Anyone remember where it was? I googled GWNJ DAD on google but the recent news took over everything. I know he was implicated in some murder or something but wanted to read it again... Thanks!

3/03/2018 10:32 am  #63

FKCSTMom wrote:

I remember an article on here about GWNJ’s dad but when I just did a search, I couldn’t easily find it. Anyone remember where it was? I googled GWNJ DAD on google but the recent news took over everything. I know he was implicated in some murder or something but wanted to read it again... Thanks!

This one?

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2010/10/13/gellers-wealth-from-corruption-fraud-mayve-facilitated-cop-killing/

3/03/2018 10:42 pm  #64

Feminist Hero wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

This one?

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2010/10/13/gellers-wealth-from-corruption-fraud-mayve-facilitated-cop-killing/

YES! Thank you! It’s interesting that it says he “allegedly died of a heart attack.”  Allegedly? Hmmmmmm....🧐🧐🧐

3/05/2018 7:36 pm  #65

FKF found this video...Fox just happened to pick a few photos prominently featuring Taylor. 😬

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/02/who-is-girl-with-no-job-claudia-oshry-soffer-instagram-stars-controversy-explained.html

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/05/2018 8:03 pm  #66

Her hair/makeup/face looks amazing and she looks happy in the last screenshot - but dear lord every angle of the Blanche makes me hate the pattern.

If I were her I wouldn’t want to be in a video with gwnj anymore though... where are Morty and Larry??

3/05/2018 9:12 pm  #67

The Fox spin on this is amazing. What about the blatantly racist tweets...not the anti-Obama ones...focus on the real reason they were fired. 🙄

3/05/2018 9:31 pm  #68

I was looking up Seacrest thi morning

Fox “Seacrest receives no backlash and is a hit on the red carpet”

Everyone else “Seacrest is done, only people that talked to him were his cohost and people throwing shade.”

3/06/2018 1:59 pm  #69

FKFriday wrote:

I was looking up Seacrest thi morning

Fox “Seacrest receives no backlash and is a hit on the red carpet”

Everyone else “Seacrest is done, only people that talked to him were his cohost and people throwing shade.”

Amazing isn’t it? Can you imagine, Fox makes me sick oh and laugh cause it’s so hard to believe

3/14/2018 3:26 pm  #70

Not much news around GWNJ - anyone seen anything on where she plans to go from here?

This is the most recent thing I could find. Not an update but an interesting perspective.

https://www.prweek.com/article/1459145/when-old-tweets-back-haunt-influencers

3/14/2018 3:32 pm  #71

Durst_Burp wrote:

Not much news around GWNJ - anyone seen anything on where she plans to go from here?

This is the most recent thing I could find. Not an update but an interesting perspective.

https://www.prweek.com/article/1459145/when-old-tweets-back-haunt-influencers

Interesting read. Is she still on social media doing her same stuff? I don’t follow her...

3/15/2018 7:39 am  #72

she's posted on IG about once a day the past few days.  So def not as frequently (I think), seems like it used to be multiple.   I'm guessing she's just laying low.

3/15/2018 8:03 am  #73

I think Taylor should have her on her show. It would be an opportunity for GWNJ to tell her side and national exposure for Taylor.
They are obviously good friends. Part of GWNJ's trouble was anti-gay tweets. Taylor could tell how GWNJ is not a homophobe.
It would definitely be interesting.

3/15/2018 11:29 am  #74

WhosBecky? wrote:

she's posted on IG about once a day the past few days.  So def not as frequently (I think), seems like it used to be multiple.   I'm guessing she's just laying low.

Still posting more content that Taylor and her team

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

3/15/2018 11:09 pm  #75

She’s posting memes but nothing personal, which is a departure from the norm.  I suspect she will lay low for another month or so.  Im sure she’s trying to work on securing something in the meantime.

3/16/2018 7:20 pm  #76

Seems like she’s back. Five instagram stories that were exactly how she acts, no crying or anything that might seem disingenuous. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

3/16/2018 7:30 pm  #77

I saw something posted last night about Fox picking them up, but then went back to find it and couldn’t so not sure how legit that was.

3/28/2018 7:44 pm  #78

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

3/28/2018 8:20 pm  #79

They look like they’re at a sleepover 😴

3/28/2018 8:47 pm  #80

Karma wrote:

Karma bringing his A game tonight! Our boy’s back😉

3/29/2018 8:26 am  #81

PrincessPoppy wrote:

Karma wrote:

Karma bringing his A game tonight! Our boy’s back😉

HELL YEAH!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3/29/2018 12:04 pm  #82

Lol. I am really enjoying the memes. Pure gold!

8/23/2018 10:07 am  #83

This was a fun read. Claudia Oshry is total garbage.

8/23/2018 10:10 am  #84

explicit6 wrote:

Was there a link? Do share!

8/23/2018 10:32 am  #85

FKCSTMom wrote:

explicit6 wrote:

Was there a link? Do share!

Oh, I was just referring to the thread in general. It seemed fitting to ressurect it based on the drama this week.

I wish they were in the news again for losing their show. Racists shouldn't be rewarded like that.

Last edited by explicit6 (8/23/2018 10:45 am)

8/23/2018 6:21 pm  #86

You're clearly forgetting that she apologized and was young... that doesn't just erase everything she said...?

1/16/2019 4:26 pm  #87

Did anyone hear the drama about them having a half-brother??

1/16/2019 4:35 pm  #88

Heygirlhey2006 wrote:

Did anyone hear the drama about them having a half-brother??

No! What’s the tea?

1/16/2019 4:38 pm  #89

At Olivia’s wedding it got out that they have a half-brother. He was tweeting pictures from the wedding etc... so the toast community did some digging and found him. When Claudia found out she commented that the people were disgusting(?) for trying to dig up family info

His name is Dave Oshry - looks identical to Jackie

Last edited by Heygirlhey2006 (1/16/2019 4:41 pm)

1/16/2019 4:54 pm  #90

Heygirlhey2006 wrote:

At Olivia’s wedding it got out that they have a half-brother. He was tweeting pictures from the wedding etc... so the toast community did some digging and found him. When Claudia found out she commented that the people were disgusting(?) for trying to dig up family info

His name is Dave Oshry - looks identical to Jackie

I can’t stand Claudia 🙄

And why is having a half sibling THAT scandalous? Was he the product of an affair or something? Makes me wonder about Jackie because she looks nothing like her sisters.

Board footera