You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2019 7:00 pm  #91

Re: Article about GWNJ's Mom

I’m not a fan of her either. Well a lot of Toasters were peeved because they had lied saying they didn’t have a brother.

1/16/2019 9:00 pm  #92

Is that the red head?? She’s looks totally different then the rest!

1/23/2019 5:09 pm  #93

Yes, Jackie is the red head

1/27/2019 5:30 pm  #94

*begins feverish google image search deep dive*

3/22/2019 9:16 pm  #95

GWNJ is annoying and drives me pretty crazy. So I’m not some huge ‘Toaster’ but I watched her show with Taylor and she really seemed prepared. Taylor could learn some tips. And should.

3/23/2019 3:41 am  #96

PRECISELY wrote:

GWNJ is annoying and drives me pretty crazy. So I’m not some huge ‘Toaster’ but I watched her show with Taylor and she really seemed prepared. Taylor could learn some tips. And should.

That’s why I felt icky being a toaster.  I can’t stand them all.

3/26/2019 8:05 pm  #97

I follow the group for sheer entertainment - I’m not a fan of her and good lord her voice inflection is ear murder. However, I’ve only watched the show a few times and I do think she is well prepared.

3/26/2019 10:25 pm  #98

I had never watched The Morning Toast before, but I did check out the last one Taylor was on. It wasn't bad, but I was distracted by Claudia reading off an ipad and that they weren't angled more towards the camera. I know it was supposed to look like they were chatting with each other, but I felt like I was looking at their profiles. However Claudia was prepared and controlled the conversation. I didn't watch the whole thing, though, because I just don't care about Bravo.

3/29/2019 8:28 am  #99

HeatherW wrote:

I had never watched The Morning Toast before, but I did check out the last one Taylor was on. It wasn't bad, but I was distracted by Claudia reading off an ipad and that they weren't angled more towards the camera. I know it was supposed to look like they were chatting with each other, but I felt like I was looking at their profiles. However Claudia was prepared and controlled the conversation. I didn't watch the whole thing, though, because I just don't care about Bravo.

I could have written this exact thing. Claudia was obviously more comfortable in front of the camera(s). I was very distracted by Taylor's exaggerated hand movements. I wish Taylor would pay attention to ALL of the people she works with at how prepared they are and how their shows/podcasts flow. You would think someone who brags about how long she's been in radio could buy a clue and figure out people are sick of her talking about nothing after all these years. 

3/29/2019 8:47 am  #100

The difference between her & Robs daily show, and her & Hannas podcasts are insane. Both Hanna & Rob have just started and are so much better already then Tyalor is 15 years later. 

9/25/2019 8:22 am  #101

Someone I follow on Instagram (an "influencer" for lack of a better term) posted a clip from the Morning Toast (is that what it's called?) where the one who isn't Claudia basically said she feels safe in expensive movie theaters because someone trying to shoot people wouldn't go to a new theater. I responded basically saying they're so gross and she said she's already gotten death threats from their "fans" previously. So they're still around and being morons.

9/25/2019 6:10 pm  #102

Ugh. Coincidentally Taylor recorded with Claudia this week.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/26/2019 9:31 am  #103

Here's an article about it. The woman who did a lot of the reporting when the old tweets starting showing up even tweeted that she's not touching it because she got such bad threats when she did last time.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/jackie-oshry-the-morning-toast-podcast-controversial

9/26/2019 11:35 am  #104

A similar article was posted in the Nation FB group and deleted. Natty said it was"reported multiple times" so it was deleted, even though it does not go against any of the group rules. Totally ridiculous (just like Jackie O & Claud).

2/28/2021 3:52 pm  #105

Keeping OBD0 alive is all about building a good knowledge base and having active users who can help people avoid that crome thing.

Good work

3/28/2021 3:10 pm  #106

10/06/2021 9:53 pm  #107

I can get as many copies as you want seeing that my lady-friend authored the article & she and I both work for the Journals...
Just let me know how many you want, and where to send them.

Peace

Court

10/06/2021 9:54 pm  #108

Test

10/06/2021 9:55 pm  #109

Test

10/06/2021 9:55 pm  #110

Test

10/06/2021 9:56 pm  #111

Test

10/06/2021 9:57 pm  #112

Test

6/02/2022 11:58 pm  #113

Are you going to be at the Christmas Party? Would it be possible to bring some copies if youre going to be there? I would love to have a hardcopy of that article to put in my Jeep scrap book....

Thanks,

Jeremy

Board footera