You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2018 9:34 am  #31

Re: Kenny Zimlingshow

Karma wrote:

We are sending all of our cops and FD over there to relieve their emergency personnel. We are also taking in folks and sending supplies. FEMA and the national guard always do a bang up job down here getting the job done. And, I can never say enough great things about the power and utility crews that show up when this kind of thing happens. , those of us who have been here any amount of time know the routine.

Glad you’re all good Karma!!! Totally agree re: the first responders (including utility crews!) We were without power for like 15 days after a derecho hit our place in July 2012, it was miserable until Alabama Power showed up. First time ever I was happy to yell Roll Tide 😂😂

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

10/16/2018 3:56 am  #32

So glad all of you FL peeps are ok. And sorry I’m so late to tell you. Lots going on here.  Feeling like a hurricane hit and trying to pick up a few pieces myself. 🙄

10/16/2018 7:23 am  #33

FKCSTMom wrote:

So glad all of you FL peeps are ok. And sorry I’m so late to tell you. Lots going on here.  Feeling like a hurricane hit and trying to pick up a few pieces myself. 🙄

Hope everything is ok!! You know we’re here if you need to vent!

10/18/2018 6:02 am  #34

FKFriday wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

Hope everything is ok!! You know we’re here if you need to vent!

Thanks...I’d like to say “It will be” but there are no guarantees. I’ll fill you in when I’m in a little better place with it all. I appreciate all of you though. ❤️

10/18/2018 8:00 am  #35

♥️

10/18/2018 7:24 pm  #36

Thinking of you, Mom! ❤️

10/18/2018 8:18 pm  #37

PrincessPoppy wrote:

Thinking of you, Mom! ❤️

I do not know what is going on. But, my inbox is open if needed.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

10/25/2018 10:29 am  #38

OK, I bit the bullet and subscribed to Kenny's show but I just don't get it.  He isn't the least bit funny.  He just says weird stuff.  Is it just a case of i don't get his humor?  I try his show a bunch of times and turn off about 15 mins in.  Its just weird.  The one I listened to today he was interviewing himself in a different voice and it just went...odd.  

10/25/2018 10:42 am  #39

I think you really need to listen to a whole episode - fast forward some if you have to, but he brings Chelsea on for at least half of the show and they talk about the news.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/26/2019 9:10 am  #40

Posted by Kenny today- guesses on who he’s gonna spill about?

G’day! Great skandy on tomorrow’s show. Involving old Siriusxm coworkers. Inspired by a voicemail zimlingshow received...and i sit here you know living my truth and all and realizing how much truth i hold on to to protect people who probably don’t care much about me in the first place. Tomorrow the truth will ride! I’ll just tell you everything because well why not?

3/26/2019 9:16 am  #41

I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing!

3/26/2019 10:36 am  #42

I am guessing Patrick. There was no love between them by the end.

3/26/2019 10:38 am  #43

Karma wrote:

I am guessing Patrick. There was no love between them by the end.

He already spilled on Patrick a long time ago. We know he’s still friends with Victoria, and he went off on Sirius management not long ago. So I’m wondering who’s left that his audience would know for him to talk about 🤔

Last edited by Durst_Burp (3/26/2019 10:39 am)

3/26/2019 12:58 pm  #44

Report back if it's anything good! (I wonder if Taylor ever saw his movie, btw....hahaha)

3/26/2019 1:01 pm  #45

It’s definitely gotta be about Taylor

3/26/2019 1:04 pm  #46

ChanelBag wrote:

It’s definitely gotta be about Taylor

I hope so, that would be fascinating - but he's been SO defensive of her and their friendship over the last couple of months that I'm not sure it will be, unless he's had a change of heart for some reason. Tomorrow will be interesting whoever its about!

3/26/2019 1:05 pm  #47

I would love for it to be Taylor...but I think he is too "loyal" and too much of a nice guy.

3/26/2019 1:52 pm  #48

I totally want to subscribe just to hear what he has to say. But money is tight and I normally don't have time to listen to other podcasts that are free and interesting. Four children, full time job, 25 mile one-way commute daily to job (with kids in the car with me,) so I have little patience when Taylor talks about how busy she is!

So I am counting on all of you to fill us in on the highlights!!!!!

3/26/2019 2:44 pm  #49

Why????

3/26/2019 2:50 pm  #50

I had no idea Kenny had a podcast outside of the one he does with Wider.

I'll wait for one of you bad bitches to drop the scandy here. ;)

3/26/2019 3:12 pm  #51

KennyBobbyFan wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

G’day! Great skandy on tomorrow’s show. Involving old Siriusxm coworkers. Inspired by a voicemail zimlingshow received...and i sit here you know living my truth and all and realizing how much truth i hold on to to protect people who probably don’t care much about me in the first place. Tomorrow the truth will ride! I’ll just tell you everything because well why not?

SAD THAT WE COULDN'T LEAVE THIS IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND HAD TO POST IT HERE... 

WOULD YOU LIKE A TISSUE?

3/26/2019 4:07 pm  #52

How is it stirring the pot? At the very least, it'll get him some more subscribers? The internet is not a diary, it goes out there, it never comes back. I think we're all beyond believing that. 

3/26/2019 4:54 pm  #53

Ahhh I want to know the scoop

3/26/2019 5:52 pm  #54

KennyBobbyFan wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

KennyBobbyFan wrote:

SAD THAT WE COULDN'T LEAVE THIS IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND HAD TO POST IT HERE... 

WOULD YOU LIKE A TISSUE?

Don't be so rude.... It's nice to have a private Facebook page for show topics and friendly discussion.  Now I realize some of you can't help but stir the pot....

3/26/2019 8:02 pm  #55

KennyBobbyFan wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

The CAPS are a biiiiit aggressive.

3/27/2019 6:15 am  #56

You gotta thicken up your skin to play in the basement

3/27/2019 6:35 am  #57

Not a member of any FB groups.  Dying to hear how this turns out so please please please someone post an update.

3/27/2019 6:43 am  #58

Durst_Burp wrote:

KennyBobbyFan wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

WOULD YOU LIKE A TISSUE?

Oh lord, I thought this person was being sarcastic saying it was “sad” and the Facebook group didn’t allow it there. I guess not! What the hell, man, get a grip. If Kenny put this out there then it’s fair to repost it.

I hope to find out what this is all about! He’s stayed quiet on Taylor forever, I can’t imagine it’s about anyone else. I’m sure there’s hurt feelings. If it’s about her I might just want to pay to hear it.

3/27/2019 7:38 am  #59

how are "sure there's hurt feelings?"

I don’t always drink, but when I do, I like my margs EXTRA SALTY. 

3/27/2019 7:41 am  #60

3DipeStripe wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

KennyBobbyFan wrote:

WOULD YOU LIKE A TISSUE?

Oh lord, I thought this person was being sarcastic saying it was “sad” and the Facebook group didn’t allow it there. I guess not! What the hell, man, get a grip. If Kenny put this out there then it’s fair to repost it.

I hope to find out what this is all about! He’s stayed quiet on Taylor forever, I can’t imagine it’s about anyone else. I’m sure there’s hurt feelings. If it’s about her I might just want to pay to hear it.

Last edited by Kenny (3/27/2019 7:44 am)

I don’t always drink, but when I do, I like my margs EXTRA SALTY. 

Board footera