You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2019 7:56 am  #61

Re: Kenny Zimlingshow

I really don't think there is beef with Taylor and Kenny- he has said repeatedly that there is not. I think Sirius and the others that worked there were the ones who maybe screwed him over, not Taylor.

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

3/27/2019 8:06 am  #62

This page is so pathetic. 

In the words of William H. Macy --- GROW UP

3/27/2019 8:16 am  #63

LongButtDolphin wrote:

This page is so pathetic. 

In the words of William H. Macy --- GROW UP

Did you really pee your pants? 😂

3/27/2019 8:49 am  #64

I listened this morning, I feel bad for Kenny Sounds like a super shitty position to be put in, and no one should go thorugh that. I think he did a great job with the show, he cleared the air, but kept it very respectful to all involved. The bit about Taylor didn't surprise me, it did make me sad though. Especially her asking him to come do her show weekly for free, when she made such a deal about doing the paid content route becase she deserved to be paid. 

As far as his thoughts about here, I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, but whatever. This page sprang up as somewhere for people to discuss the show when nothing else was available.There has been plenty of good and bad, if people only see the bad, thats fine, I feel you're missing out on some great stuff, but to each their own. This page has been incredibly supportive of Kenny though, from when he was on WU, to his podcast with Wider to his new show. I'm sorry that you think we're a bunch of adult losers, I look at this as enteratinment though. Some people watch reality TV, some people watch sports, some people post on Fb, some people have podcasts. I like the group here, it could be a totally differnt topic (and we've had plenty!) and I would enjoy it just as much, people here are funny, opinionated, smart, harsh, sarcastic, so much like my real life friends! I get some want book clubs about deep and meaningful philosiphies and a cup of tea, give me the raunchy gossip and a margurita any day though! 

3/27/2019 8:53 am  #65

Kenny wrote:

how are "sure there's hurt feelings?"

I said “I’m sure there’s hurt feelings.” It’s all just my speculation, not that I actually know anything. I was referring to a post above that made mention of her not going to see his movie mostly, because I’d be bummed if a friend couldn’t make it. But maybe he doesn’t care about her behavior.

Who knows? It’s all just silly talk and nothing to take too seriously.

3/27/2019 11:58 am  #66

Hawr-rible wrote:

I really don't think there is beef with Taylor and Kenny- he has said repeatedly that there is not. I think Sirius and the others that worked there were the ones who maybe screwed him over, not Taylor.

After listening to his show today I think Taylor screwed himover

Last edited by Heygirlhey2006 (3/27/2019 12:22 pm)

3/27/2019 12:19 pm  #67

I’m just going to say this: a lot of people claim to never/rarely visit this page, but somehow the gums start flapping real fast on Facebook whenever something is going down over here. There are 1.3 MILLION views on the Today’s Show thread, so folks can deny it all day long but they are here sipping the tea with the rest of us.

You want to talk about hiding behind a username? How about the many lurkers who don’t even make a username but come here to read the tea? Or wanting to hide what you say behind a podcast with a paywall or a closed/secret FB page?

If you claim to never read it, why do you care what we say here amongst ourselves? We’re pretty easy to ignore way down here in the basement. It’s not like anyone we talk about is actually famous enough that what’s said here would end up in the press or whatever. Literally no one except the people here and in the FB groups care what we say.

Last edited by Durst_Burp (3/27/2019 12:28 pm)

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/27/2019 12:22 pm  #68

Durst_Burp wrote:

I’m just going to say this: a lot of people claim to never/rarely visit this page, but somehow the gums start flapping real fast on Facebook whenever something is going down over here. There are 1.3 MILLION views on the Today’s Show thread, so folks are here.

Hiiii I’m here

3/27/2019 12:43 pm  #69

What did Kenny say?

3/27/2019 1:16 pm  #70

Siriusnj wrote:

What did Kenny say?

I would love to know as well.  I don't subscribe to Kenny's podcast.

3/27/2019 1:20 pm  #71

Would love a brief summary about what kenny said and the context.  Who did the conversation start and why.   Some details please.  I’m coming out from my dark hole in the basement of the basement to ask for this!

3/27/2019 1:32 pm  #72

It started with him talking about something Mike Babchick but he quickly moved on to Taylor - he said he had been asked about her on FB and sees the talk on Pink Pages. He said that he will never work with her again but that they have never been in a fight or anything like that. He revealed that when he told her he was leaving the show that her reaction was that she was glad they didnt add his name to the show title after all. He also said that the reason for his offer to continue the show remotely was so low because Taylor told the higher ups at Sirius that she could continue the show without him. He stated that he doesnt blame her for saying what she did. He also got into producer Steph and Victoria basically just confirming things people had suspected for years anyways. He said Taylor had asked him to cohost her show weekly for free as well. 

3/27/2019 1:43 pm  #73

It’s $3/mo and like 45 minutes. I’d just sign up and listen.

3/27/2019 1:48 pm  #74

What did he say about Mike Babchick? I can only imagine the stories. 

3/27/2019 1:49 pm  #75

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

What did he say about Mike Babchick? I can only imagine the stories. 

That’s what started it, a clip of babchick saying he schooled Kenny or something when he was saying goodbye to Sirius ppl. Wasn’t sure if Clio was actual yesterday convo or a best of clip. It was weird.

3/27/2019 2:08 pm  #76

I have always loved Kenny and thought he was a genuine and amazing person. It doesn't surprise me that he was so eloquent about the situation(s) with Tay. She doesn't seem like the greatest at being a friend to people (showing up for their events, supportive, etc). It's gotta be hard. 

3/27/2019 2:33 pm  #77

Heygirlhey2006 wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

After listening to his show today I think Taylor screwed himover

Yep, I was wrong as fuck. Damn. I really didn't think she would do something like to him. 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

3/27/2019 2:54 pm  #78

Beibersbutthole wrote:

It started with him talking about something Mike Babchick but he quickly moved on to Taylor - he said he had been asked about her on FB and sees the talk on Pink Pages. He said that he will never work with her again but that they have never been in a fight or anything like that. He revealed that when he told her he was leaving the show that her reaction was that she was glad they didnt add his name to the show title after all. He also said that the reason for his offer to continue the show remotely was so low because Taylor told the higher ups at Sirius that she could continue the show without him. He stated that he doesnt blame her for saying what she did. He also got into producer Steph and Victoria basically just confirming things people had suspected for years anyways. He said Taylor had asked him to cohost her show weekly for free as well. 

If we're supposed to be outraged at Taylor on Kenny's behalf over this, I'm just not feeling it.  It was his decision to move, and it was SiriusXM management that ultimately decided not to accommodate his request to work remotely.  Sadly, if he was a celebrity, it would probably be another story.

3/27/2019 3:36 pm  #79

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

Beibersbutthole wrote:

If we're supposed to be outraged at Taylor on Kenny's behalf over this, I'm just not feeling it.  It was his decision to move, and it was SiriusXM management that ultimately decided not to accommodate his request to work remotely.  Sadly, if he was a celebrity, it would probably be another story.

He definitely wasn't saying we should be mad or "outraged" at Taylor. As usually, he played it cool and didn't spew hate of any kind. I think it's good he said what he did about it because it gives us a little more insight to Tay and how she treats people, even those that she claims to love and support. 

3/27/2019 4:11 pm  #80

On_Point wrote:

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

Beibersbutthole wrote:

He definitely wasn't saying we should be mad or "outraged" at Taylor. As usually, he played it cool and didn't spew hate of any kind. I think it's good he said what he did about it because it gives us a little more insight to Tay and how she treats people, even those that she claims to love and support. 

Totally agree!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

3/27/2019 4:26 pm  #81

why would you think you're supposed to be outraged????? If you listened to me..And you clearly did was I even hinting at there needing to be some outrage??? Confusing that your  (secret hidden identity although none of you have hidden your IP addresses so its very easy to find out who you are) take away is "If we're supposed to be outraged"????? And was I disputing that it was my decision to leave? Are you slow? you seem slow. And some insult like "Sadly, if he was a celebrity..." So in your teeny tiny head you think that hurts me?? like I'm sitting here in my life wishing I was a celebrity???? A celebrity???? What does bother me about these childish pages is that somewhere along my career I was involved in something that you were attracted. You...the person who tries so hard to be insulting to me based on "celebrity" when I have never not once intentionally set out to try to be hurtful to anyone. Today I told a story and I was respectful. You are not. And if its sad I'm not a celebrity then who the fuck are you? rather, what the fuck are you? Keep talking your bullshit. Sadly, this is probably the only place people have paid attention to you

I don’t always drink, but when I do, I like my margs EXTRA SALTY. 

3/27/2019 4:44 pm  #82

For what it’s worth, I think she meant that SXM treated celebrities better than “regular” employees. I don’t think that was meant as a dig 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

3/27/2019 5:05 pm  #83

IP addresses can be misleading. There’s really no way to know if someone has hidden their IP or not. I use a VPN called SurfEasy and it allows me to choose whatever location I want my IP to show from. There is not a message that pops up telling you “VPN WAS USED!!” when you look it up..  Furthermore if someone is posting from a cellular network, that IP is constantly changing thus making it very difficult to properly trace.

3/27/2019 5:24 pm  #84

Kenny wrote:

why would you think you're supposed to be outraged????? If you listened to me..And you clearly did was I even hinting at there needing to be some outrage??? Confusing that your  (secret hidden identity although none of you have hidden your IP addresses so its very easy to find out who you are) take away is "If we're supposed to be outraged"????? And was I disputing that it was my decision to leave? Are you slow? you seem slow. And some insult like "Sadly, if he was a celebrity..." So in your teeny tiny head you think that hurts me?? like I'm sitting here in my life wishing I was a celebrity???? A celebrity???? What does bother me about these childish pages is that somewhere along my career I was involved in something that you were attracted. You...the person who tries so hard to be insulting to me based on "celebrity" when I have never not once intentionally set out to try to be hurtful to anyone. Today I told a story and I was respectful. You are not. And if its sad I'm not a celebrity then who the fuck are you? rather, what the fuck are you? Keep talking your bullshit. Sadly, this is probably the only place people have paid attention to you

I think you should consider taking a step back to read her post. She was not shading you for not being a celebrity (as 420 said) nor was she insinuating that you wanted to cause an outrage.

I understand you have feelings about these pages. I’m sure any one of us would like to have a dialogue with you about the show, but you’re going to need to tone it down a bit.

Us 40 year old basement dwellers are pretty slow, after all 😉

3/27/2019 5:28 pm  #85

Well this took a turn 😳

3/27/2019 6:10 pm  #86

I know what the problem is...you silly trolls

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

3/27/2019 7:15 pm  #87

FKFriday wrote:

Well this took a turn 😳

I’ll say so, yikes.

The one thing I always enjoyed while reading here was that even though we may be discussing petty little “dramas” on a radio show everyone has always been pretty civil and drama free to each other.

Also, were we supposed to be hiding our IPs? That never even crossed my mind. I think I’ve  even stated my location on here once 

3/27/2019 8:03 pm  #88

Well then. This tread escalated quickly. For the record, I also didn't interpret the "celebrity" thing to be a slight. I think Kenny has made it clear that his focus in life right now is his family (which is wonderful!), and the comment was more directed at SXM. 

3/27/2019 8:07 pm  #89

3DipeStripe wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Well this took a turn 😳

I’ll say so, yikes.

The one thing I always enjoyed while reading here was that even though we may be discussing petty little “dramas” on a radio show everyone has always been pretty civil and drama free to each other.

Also, were we supposed to be hiding our IPs? That never even crossed my mind. I think I’ve  even stated my location on here once 

I don’t know how to see my IP on here, let alone hide it 🙄
Is that something functioning adults are supposed to know how to do?

3/27/2019 8:15 pm  #90

Kenny did used to say he was accused often of being too sensitive.  I was mostly indifferent to Kenny. At the end he really checked out. He just said yeah over and over again with no input.  I thought he was the one rude to the callers more than Taylor and he 100% enabled Taylor’s lazy ways and bratty ways but I feel like this board was really supportive of him.
I would love love love to hear what he has to say about Taylor’s repetitiveness and flaky attitude though. But it sounds like he is far to defensive to have a convo this far below him.

Board footera