You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2015 10:23 am  #31

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

=10ptseveral things because this thread has so much:
=10pt1. I don't think she is obsessed with making money, she just realized for her to be where she wants to be she has to make more money. I was shocked she doesn’t already make more? I want to know how far off she is from her number! (still listening to replays)
2. I can only assume the prosecco budget is a joke? (side note: you can get Mumm Napa at Costco for $15!!)
3. Paying bills is not that hard, following an actual budget is difficult, maybe that is what she speaks about?
4. I run a small business and all this business talk and setting goals in inspiring me to be more productive during the hot summer days! 
. love you all!

7/14/2015 10:39 am  #32

The Prosecco budget is NOT a joke. She makes under 100K, I heard her say her paycheck amount amount a few years ago and the annual salary would've been about 70K at that time.

Last edited by Husbandpillow (7/14/2015 10:40 am)

7/14/2015 11:06 am  #33

I don't really know what thread to put this in but it has to go somewhere... Bethan Frankel is dating Eric Stonestreet!! Talk about bathos. T will have a hayday with this news! ;) 
http://www.eonline.com/news/675865/bethenny-frankel-dating-modern-family-s-eric-stonestreet

7/14/2015 11:29 am  #34

On_Point wrote:

I don't really know what thread to put this in but it has to go somewhere... Bethan Frankel is dating Eric Stonestreet!! Talk about bathos. T will have a hayday with this news! ;) 
http://www.eonline.com/news/675865/bethenny-frankel-dating-modern-family-s-eric-stonestreet

Huh!!

I know very little of her, save for a few epiusodes of her show I saw when she was pregnant. LoveLoveLove him though!!! From CSI to Modern Family to The Loft, he's just such a versatile actor. And he seems so laugh at himself funny, I always love when he's on Ellen. 

I know of her distaste for Bethany, but why doesn't she like Eric? I just read a couple posts on FB about them being the two most hated guests. 

Last edited by FKFriday (7/14/2015 2:33 pm)

7/14/2015 12:38 pm  #35

Completely agree! Love these two today!!

7/14/2015 3:39 pm  #36

dance_queen wrote:

Husbandpillow wrote:

I think Taylor was extremely sheltered growing up, and entered into a marriage where she was extremely sheltered, so I really do think her development, mentally and emotionally, is a bit stunted compared to those who have gone through life less sheltered. She is embarrassingly uneducated on fiscal, political and social issues, and that comes out any time she speaks about them (which is often). During today's show I was so glad that Stephanie called her out on her support for Trump. I think Taylor backtracked a bit after that, because I think she respects Stephanie.

And coddled! She just needs a reality check and sometimes the people who love you the most enable these behaviors. It's going to take her sometime to figure it out but I dk if you have time in this industry. I appreciated her acknowleding that charging for the behind the scenes video was a mistake. In fact, she said she is learning to be a smart business woman (i'm excited for her but she has to put in the work). Sadly, she still managed to make excuses about it and even mentioned the cost of coffee again. In my opinion, two steps forward, one step back. She will get there......eventually. I'm glad she mentioned her bff and college friend, Nicole. Nicole is a go getter, she is on top of her shit. She is very active on social media ( I love the cooking tutorial with her hubby!), she knows current events, and after having a baby she hit the gym to get back in shape. Why? Because she knows this industry or maybe she just wants to be fit. This forum is not created for bashing Tay, I personally see it as a place where people who love her/show share their thoughts (sometimes good and sometimes not so good), not because they don't want her to be succesful, but because they do want her to succeed. I'm all about empowering women. IMHO you have to show tough love sometimes or they will never grow. Tay has been sheltered and coddled way too long. Drinking rose and complaining is not going to get her anywhere in life or this industry (well, unless they give her a reality show to show how out of touch she is with life). EEEEEEk, I have to get back to work but I love everyone's opinion here and that's why I continue to come to this forum!

Nicole is a go getter.  T is not. You hit the nail right on the head.

7/14/2015 7:18 pm  #37

On_Point wrote:

OMG I hope she talks about this! I mean, she has to, right??? I didn't hear either of the interviews, and really have nothing against either of them, but it is always funny hearing Tay get fired up about these two individually, she would be on FIRE to talk about them together!!! 🔥🔥🔥

7/14/2015 7:33 pm  #38

Husbandpillow wrote:

The Prosecco budget is NOT a joke. She makes under 100K, I heard her say her paycheck amount amount a few years ago and the annual salary would've been about 70K at that time.

That amount is obscenely low for someone in her position. No wonder she is having such a hard time with $300 power bills. I get that she works less hours than the rest of us...but still...

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

7/14/2015 9:54 pm  #39

Radio broadcasters in general don't make a lot. Not everyone is Howard and 70-100k is more than most of the country. It just isn't a lot for a single gal in NYC trying to live the way she's used to living. Honestly she really needs to beef up her social media if she wants to progress. People that are already celebrities have to do it to stay relevant...

7/15/2015 11:51 am  #40

Also I'm not sure what she means when she says she doesn't promote the things she does. I think she pushed that damn webinar, hyped up some video of her getting ready and promotes when she does a show on the road almost annoyingly so. It is hard to promote a webinar without any content. Tay Tay fashion finds with her in the clothes would be great (she doesn't even have to buy them. Try them on in a dressing room take a selfie come home and do a write up) or she likes to go out and gets into and does things some of us can't do either bc we are moms or working or whatever write about that instead of links to stuff that are clearly just for cash. What happened to when she used to do those online shows as a guest years ago? I know it was only occasionally but those were great too. Nicole does her cooking edits and it is quick and so awesome. Find a focus and run with it and please follow through. Her fans want more at least I know I do and honestly it isn't in the form of reality TV. I think she can be successful without that because she is talented, but there is so little outside the show when the show becomes monotonous I lose interest and forget about it. Aside from this week I had more fun and enjoyment reading posts on here than actually listening. The positive feedback on here about this weeks episodes actually got me listening again! I hope her 3.5 potential ventures work out but I don't want her to become like Sonja Morgan. Pick something and follow it through.

Last edited by Getmommieouttathabox (7/15/2015 11:52 am)

7/15/2015 2:39 pm  #41

Today's show was a bit of an eye opener.
Did any of you get the sense that the "friend" Taylor kept talking about was actually her? This was the monster in - law discussion. I think it was her!
Also, the callers had great stories. So did Dr. Wider -- wow. 
The prank was funny -- I had to turn the radio off at 8:30 -- did I miss anything more?
Such an fun and entertaining show today, they need to more of this! 

7/15/2015 2:44 pm  #42

FKFriday wrote:

I know of her distaste for Bethany, but why doesn't she like Eric? I just read a couple posts on FB about them being the two most hated guests. 

I didn't hear the interview with Stonestreet, but according to Tay and Kenny, he came in with an attitude, like he was wasting his time being there. I think that's what happened. 

7/15/2015 3:15 pm  #43

blahblah61 wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

I didn't hear the interview with Stonestreet, but according to Tay and Kenny, he came in with an attitude, like he was wasting his time being there. I think that's what happened. 

Yes, he had a bad attitude! You know how T and K like to ask more personal type question vs questions only pertaining to the thing the guest is promoting? Eric did not like that.. at one point he said something along the lines of "can we get to the reason I'm here now?" in a rude tone. 

Last edited by On_Point (7/15/2015 3:15 pm)

7/15/2015 3:27 pm  #44

He was really rude to them and I'm pretty sure I remember them saying that he came in barefoot.  They would make comments about him walking around the city barefoot and not wearing shoes....

7/15/2015 4:21 pm  #45

YeahRightJackie wrote:

He was really rude to them and I'm pretty sure I remember them saying that he came in barefoot.  They would make comments about him walking around the city barefoot and not wearing shoes....

I don't remember the barefoot part, but that is hilarious! How weird! I can't imagine walking around that city barefoot. 

7/15/2015 4:23 pm  #46

That was pretty much what they said!  Lol.

7/20/2015 7:34 am  #47

I've been listening since 7am and Taylor has been saying they are going to take calls about Kenny's baby next. It's now 8:30, it's been said numerous times, there was a quick segment about them being great parents (Taylor kept going on about her friends kids though) and now they are talking about Taylors issues with her friends. 

I know it's her show, I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE BABYT THOUGH!!!! I feel Kenny is going to put the funniest spin on parenthood. Please, let him speak!!!!

7/22/2015 7:56 am  #48

Tay did great on her own today!!! I actually thought it was a replay at first, she was totallyu on her game! 

The last hour with Wilder was awesome as well, I love them togeather, they sound like chatty girlfriends at a sleepover!

7/22/2015 9:01 am  #49

FKFriday wrote:

Tay did great on her own today!!! I actually thought it was a replay at first, she was totallyu on her game! 

The last hour with Wilder was awesome as well, I love them togeather, they sound like chatty girlfriends at a sleepover!

Yes, I agree! Proud of her! For those who haven't listened yet, the first hour is pretty much a replay of old interviews. The second hour is a new interview (Tamara Judge). The third hour is Wonderful Wider!

7/22/2015 9:13 am  #50

Agree! She did great! Not so much whining... and love her with Wider!!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

7/22/2015 9:15 am  #51

excited to get to the 3rd hours (7/22) and that Tamra internview they have been teasing.  I love love the Joanna interview, maybe one of my favorite!

7/22/2015 9:54 am  #52

did they ever play the Holly madison interview?

7/22/2015 9:59 am  #53

Natalya07 wrote:

I've been listening to pretty much every show and haven't heard it yet. I would love to hear all of the juicy deets!

7/22/2015 11:11 am  #54

MyWife! wrote:

Natalya07 wrote:

I've been listening to pretty much every show and haven't heard it yet. I would love to hear all of the juicy deets!

I'm thinking the interview must not be that good? Because they pre-hyped it alot than nothing. 

7/22/2015 2:51 pm  #55

Anyone listen to T on sams show today?

7/22/2015 2:56 pm  #56

Wakeupwhatsup wrote:

I'd actually like to start listening to him but can't find it on demand/online listening app. Am I the only one who is having this issue? 

7/22/2015 3:07 pm  #57

Do you have Opie Radio? You have to have that channel and not all subscriptions have it depending on if you were an XM or Sirius subscriber. One gets Howard, the other gets Opie so you may not have the channel.

7/22/2015 3:14 pm  #58

ChickenFacenook wrote:

Do you have Opie Radio? You have to have that channel and not all subscriptions have it depending on if you were an XM or Sirius subscriber. One gets Howard, the other gets Opie so you may not have the channel.

Yep I bet that's the issue. Thank you! 

7/22/2015 3:19 pm  #59

On_Point wrote:

Wakeupwhatsup wrote:

I'd actually like to start listening to him but can't find it on demand/online listening app. Am I the only one who is having this issue? 

found this link with nicole....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zE90j5zJUY ...i would love if Nicole and Taylor were both on Sam's show then it was put on Youtube, bc i don't have his stations. 

7/22/2015 3:55 pm  #60

The last time it ended up on youtube. I found the youtube link on twitter and posted it here. I think it was later that evening or the next day that it was posted.

Last edited by red_poppies (7/23/2015 8:36 am)

Board footera